Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
...what you think of Trump?

- His positions are extreme and stupid
- He plays on people's fears
- He advocates violent response to his opponents
- His followers just lock step love and support everything he says
- He looks and sounds like an idiot
- The more he looks and sounds like an idiot, the more his fanatical supporters love him
- And he uses race, sex, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or anything else he can come up with to manipulate his supporters

That is ... you, that is exactly how you look to a normal person who doesn't fanatically love any politician or political party. Just wanted to let you know now that you see someone finally as exactly how you look. Obama's a moon bat, and the more moon bat he is, the more all the above happens

Obama was a much better choice than a potential disaster waiting to happen named Palin.

He is also a much better choice than Trump would ever be.

I've never understood the American veneration of the politican that you plan to vote for. Across Europe we vote for the person we distrust the least and then eye them with suspicion throughout their tenure.

I've never understood the American veneration of the politican that you plan to vote for. Across Europe we vote for the person we distrust the least and then eye them with suspicion throughout their tenure.

True, Americans suck at picking Presidents

This time round Americans seem to suck at finding nominees for the presidential ticket. I don't think one candidate so far has even a hint of what the job takes.

This time round Americans seem to suck at finding nominees for the presidential ticket. I don't think one candidate so far has even a hint of what the job takes.

Nothing new about that either

the tea party is choosing our next president for us when it should have been a slam dunk republican.

the tea party is choosing our next president for us when it should have been a slam dunk republican.

What? The Tea Party is picking Trump? He's nothing like the Tea Party? you think Cruz is the nominee? What?

...what you think of Trump?

- His positions are extreme and stupid
- He plays on people's fears
- He advocates violent response to his opponents
- His followers just lock step love and support everything he says
- He looks and sounds like an idiot
- The more he looks and sounds like an idiot, the more his fanatical supporters love him
- And he uses race, sex, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or anything else he can come up with to manipulate his supporters

That is ... you, that is exactly how you look to a normal person who doesn't fanatically love any politician or political party. Just wanted to let you know now that you see someone finally as exactly how you look. Obama's a moon bat, and the more moon bat he is, the more all the above happens

Just so you know,

we're winning, and have been winning for centuries. Shut up and behave.

That is how a mature society views politics in general. In America politicians are almost always followed by a cult of personality.

Pay more fucking taxes to your fucking queen you tea sucking dandy.

That is how a mature society views politics in general. In America politicians are almost always followed by a cult of personality.

So why don't you start now by ending your blind adoration and faith based following of the politicians you worship?

What? The Tea Party is picking Trump? He's nothing like the Tea Party? you think Cruz is the nominee? What?
without tea party t-rump; rubio, christie, carson ... would have gone all the way.

You think Trump is a tea partier? Sorry, I have nothing strong enough to penetrate that kind of stupid.

You do realize "tea partier" doesn't just mean you hate them, no?

without tea party t-rump; rubio, christie, carson ... would have gone all the way.

You think Trump is a tea partier? Sorry, I have nothing strong enough to penetrate that kind of stupid.

You do realize "tea partier" doesn't just mean you hate them, no?
palin, a good example, obviously for you the establishment is not the pub's ....

Pay more fucking taxes to your fucking queen you tea sucking dandy.

I don't know how your grasp of geography is but I assumed most people knew that the Munich, the city in my location which is on every post I make, isn't in the UK.

Maybe you could google it?

Forum List

Back