AIPAC attendees don't want Trump to attend

Donald Trump Invite Roils Pro-Israel AIPAC Conference

Good good...he is on their bad side which means he is on American's GOOD SIDE....what's bad for Israel Firster scum is ALWAYS good for Americans.
Get a clue small fry. It has nothing to do with his stance on Israel (which he strongly supports)rather it has to do with most Jews (not this one though) being liberal and supporting Democrats.

If they truly only cared about Israel then they would support Trump. One of the things like like about Trump is his strong stance against illegal immigration, against Islam and calling Islam what it is!

Good good...he is on their bad side which means he is on American's GOOD SIDE....what's bad for Israel Firster scum is ALWAYS good for Americans.
Get a clue small fry. It has nothing to do with his stance on Israel (which he strongly supports)rather it has to do with most Jews (not this one though) being liberal and supporting Democrats.

If they truly only cared about Israel then they would support Trump. One of the things like like about Trump is his strong stance against illegal immigration, against Islam and calling Islam what it is!
Jews are all for immigration into white countries...they are just against it in THEIR country. Simple as that.

Jews are all for immigration into white countries...they are just against it in THEIR country. Simple as that.
No they are not you stupid fuck! Many many Jews are attorneys and very very few are immigration attorneys. Europe has once again become an unsafe place for Jews (and native European) due to African and Muslim immigration. Most are being driven from Europe because of this. There isn't a country in Europe with a Jewish population above 0.5%. Most are under 0.1%.

The Jews in Europe know the more Muslims the less safer the country becomes. The Jews know this strange that a nutcase like you doesn't!

Not one fact in the whole article. The reason most Jews are against him is because they are liberal first and Jewish second. I actually voted for Trump. While I like his stances, particular on immigration, I fear he is conning us. I also had fears that he would lose in a landslide. I now believe he has the best chance of beating Clinton, who I think would destroy you country - USA, which I love and respect 1000 fold more than you

Israel is only 3/4 Jewish. The rest is Arab.

Israel is a 8,019 square mile in territory. with the population of 8 and a half million people.

They welcome those of Jewish faith from everywhere in the world, no limit, no questions, no preconditions. They even welcome those who only claim to be Jewish. They welcomed and give home to thousands of Arab Muslims who would love nothing better than do the bidding of their Iranian masters who command them to kill all Jews and wipe Israel off the Earth.
Israel welcomed all black skinned Jews from Ethiopia, Eritrea and all the other hell holes of Muslim Africa, who are black and where Jews and whites were and always are subject to and slated for execution, usually after a very satisfying session of torture according to the Quoran.

What more immigration to Israel do you want?

The reason most Jews are against him is because they are liberal first and Jewish second.

That doesn't make sense because The Donald is really the most progressive person running. He is liberal unless your definition of "liberal" is wealth distribution.

The reason most Jews are against him is because they are liberal first and Jewish second.

That doesn't make sense because The Donald is really the most progressive person running. He is liberal unless your definition of "liberal" is wealth distribution.
I since you are a mental midget I going to explain slowly. The liberal slander of Trump is that he is a racist. Liberal try to say they can't support a racist regardless of the fact the man is an undeniable Israel support.

Now go find a hole and fucking die faggot!

New Topics

Forum List

Back