Liberals in the Catholic Church are taking a baseball bat and beating people out of the pews...

Even if being LGBT is a sexual sin unlike any other, purported according to these folks interpretation of the "Christian" faith, I would love to know how many of our posters actually actually were totally sexually inexperienced individuals when they made their vows and slipped a ring on their bride's or husband's finger. Repent! Repent! Get down on your knees and pray!

So much B.S.

I wish I could remember exactly the conversation I had with my own father in which he hemmed and hawed. I took it to mean that he was not a virgin when he married my mother.

It seems to me that tabs alone do not function together in a logical manner as do tabs and slots.

So what? Plenty of tabs and slots function quite well together to make up for some "loss." Humanity is a very large group of people, many of whom are heterosexual.

I would love to know how many of you HIgh Holy Male posters spent your lives with your "junk" safely in your pants and preserved your holiness until you met the right woman worthy to receive your gift, went through a marriage ceremony, and then presented your pure self to her as a token of love and commitment.
Maybe these bible belt states should pass a law requiring boys to get a vasectomy until they marry....it IS reversable.

Even if being LGBT is a sexual sin unlike any other, purported according to these folks interpretation of the "Christian" faith, I would love to know how many of our posters actually actually were totally sexually inexperienced individuals when they made their vows and slipped a ring on their bride's or husband's finger. Repent! Repent! Get down on your knees and pray!

So much B.S.

I wish I could remember exactly the conversation I had with my own father in which he hemmed and hawed. I took it to mean that he was not a virgin when he married my mother.

It seems to me that tabs alone do not function together in a logical manner as do tabs and slots.

So what? Plenty of tabs and slots function quite well together to make up for some "loss." Humanity is a very large group of people, many of whom are heterosexual.

I would love to know how many of you HIgh Holy Male posters spent your lives with your "junk" safely in your pants and preserved your holiness until you met the right woman worthy to receive your gift, went through a marriage ceremony, and then presented your pure self to her as a token of love and commitment.

What has that got to do with gayness?

where is your proof, other than the dark recesses of your own worldview you use as a leach distorting the 1st century for your own morbid pursuits ...

Why did you edit out the link I posted? Scared of the truth? The answer is there.
Why did you edit out the link I posted? Scared of the truth? The answer is there.

where is your proof, other than the dark recesses of your own worldview

your 4th century document is not physical proof as a statement from the Almighty, it's just what leaches have used over the centuries to promote their moribund worldview of persecution and victimization of the innocent. it is why there are no pews for you to be kicked out of in the true church you are not a member of.
Ayep, this is why Mental Hospitals need to be reopened. :cuckoo:

PS: I AM a member of the true church.
Bible Gateway passage: Leviticus 20 - King James Version
PS: I AM a member of the true church.

no, the religion of antiquity as prescribed by the Almighty is not a church you are simply the reenactment after the flood of your evil ways. good luck, they said they will not again intervene, the innocent are on their own. predator.

I guess I'm a predator, what does that make you? The Prey?
I guess I'm a predator, what does that make you? The Prey?

I guess I'm a predator -

upload_2019-5-11_13-24-29.jpeg

innocence has long suffered through the perils of the false 4th century christian bible, your lack of remorse speaks for itself ...

...now we have the Archbishop of Malta, the Pope's point man on sexual abuse, saying that homosexuality is part of God's plan and there's nothing wrong with it.

What that means is that the Catholic Church has been teaching error for 2000 years...

...or it means one of the Pope's most trusted men is a heretic.

It's bad either way.

What's a lay Catholic to do in the face of so much chaos within the ranks fo our clergy?

Do we attend Mass faithfully, put the money in the basket, and ask no questions?

What exactly are we supposed to do when the Catholic Church is turned topsy-turvy?
He's correct, there's nothing wrong with being gay.

And the thread title is a lie.
And the thread title is a lie.

Liberals in the Catholic Church are taking a baseball bat and beating people out of the pews...

their reflection is what they see, the condemned.

Yet you did exactly what it said you would.
Yes, genius, I did before you went and found a magical incacntation to match what I said. Haha, you people...

Perfect? Wha? There is no such thing as "sin". It's a magical concept born of ignorant, iron aged , illiterate peasants who didn't understand that the Sun was not a magical sky daddy.

yes perfect. If there is no sin. We are all perfect and nothing we do is wrong.

Rape is fine. Killing great. Everything Donald Trump does is God because there is no sin. We have nothing to improve or change because sin doesn't exist according to you

Last edited:
I don't believe he lies. He is basically saying that acting on homosexual urges is the sin
That I agree with. That's not what he said. Homisexuals dont have special permission to ACT on their lists in the eyes of God. They are free to marry (the OPPOSITE SEX), but acting on their list is SIN.
There is no such thing as "sin". What is this cultist nonsense....? Grow up, people.

There is no such thing as a 'normal' faggot, either, but your cult wants to indoctrinate school children into thinking that it's okay to let faggots molest them. We would say faggots need need to grow up, but they can't, they're mentally ill and need to be kept away from children.
And it's totally ok for 1 in 4 girls to be sexually abused by HETERO males before they reach 18? That's normal, right? HETERO males forcing themselves on girls and women is normal, right?
well you guys have been saying that sin doesnt exist, so if we accept that claim then why wouldn't all of that be perfectly alright?

So much B.S.

you seem quite obsessed with male "junk". Not sure that's healthy for annyone

So what? Plenty of tabs and slots function quite well together to make up for some "loss." Humanity is a very large group of people, many of whom are heterosexual
Care to elaborate? I dont think I agree, according to SCIENCE.

God says it's abomination.

where is your proof, other than the dark recesses of your own worldview you use as a leach distorting the 1st century for your own morbid pursuits ...

the Holy scriptures.. Revelation from God.
the Holy scriptures.. Revelation from God.

the Holy scriptures -

they spent a century writing your book of forgeries - 4 centuries latter, why do you suppose it took them (you) so long (to start) - fraud ...

Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.

you do not speak to the Almighty, what is their religion prescribed in antiquity that was the basis for the 1st century events, christian lover.

So much B.S.

you seem quite obsessed with male "junk". Not sure that's healthy for annyone

Wow! You missed the point entirely. I was commenting on those "holy" men who are hypocrites, pushing a standard of "morality" on women that they, themselves, do not keep. You know that..In my comment, I only reflected what was taught to me.

Isn't the standard in the Christian faith that one does not have sex until marriage and then is sexually faithful to his or her spouse thereafter? Two sexually "pure" people marrying for life.This is what I was taught in my Catholic upbringing.

Then I went to a Catholic-run university and found out that this was a joke; all of those "nice" Catholic boys willing to hump anything still breathing.

Were you a virgin on your wedding night, your bride being the first person you ever had sex with? You followed "abstinence education," right?

So what? Plenty of tabs and slots function quite well together to make up for some "loss." Humanity is a very large group of people, many of whom are heterosexual
Care to elaborate? I dont think I agree, according to SCIENCE.

What "science"? Take a good look around the world. Heterosexuals have been doing their "thing" to the point that world probably can't sustain much more. With the exemption of in-vitro fertilization, every person you see is a product of two heterosexuals getting it on. So what if some folks are not heterosexual and don't participate?

I don't believe he lies. He is basically saying that acting on homosexual urges is the sin
That I agree with. That's not what he said. Homisexuals dont have special permission to ACT on their lists in the eyes of God. They are free to marry (the OPPOSITE SEX), but acting on their list is SIN.
There is no such thing as "sin". What is this cultist nonsense....? Grow up, people.

"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us." 1 john 1:8
Can "sin" have a non-religious meaning?

...now we have the Archbishop of Malta, the Pope's point man on sexual abuse, saying that homosexuality is part of God's plan and there's nothing wrong with it.

What that means is that the Catholic Church has been teaching error for 2000 years...

It's bad either way.

What's a lay Catholic to do in the face of so much chaos within the ranks fo our clergy?

Do we attend Mass faithfully, put the money in the basket, and ask no questions?

What exactly are we supposed to do when the Catholic Church is turned topsy-turvy?
I guess all you can do is stop going to that bullshit.

"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us." 1 john 1:8

Sure. A "sin tax", which is not about sin, but taxation.

iu

It's bad either way.

Is it significant that the OP believes that catholics leave if they can't discriminate against gay people within the confines of the church anymore?

If a person commits a "sin," it is nobody else's business. According to the Christian narrative, an individual has to account to the Supreme Being only. It makes no sense to emphasize or criticize one "sin" over another, and certainly not in matters of civil public policy. This entire anti-LGBT thing is a hoax brought to us all by people who seek to abuse religion to justify their own sexual insecurities at someone else's expense.

An individual who has sex before he or she is married, or with someone other than his or her spouse, or divorces and marries another while the first spouse is still alive will, according to the Christian narrative, be judged in the afterlife, as will people who commit "sins" that have nothing to do with sex.

BTW: Wow. I didn't realize that Ratzinger (Benedict) and Timmy Dolan, the American Council of Bishops, and their ilk were "liberals." I'm glad I got out of the RC Church when I did so long ago, and before I learned what the RC hierarchy did during WWII and the disgraceful treatment of women in Ireland and elsewhere.

I disagree.

We have a specific mandate to cry repentence to our fellow man and warn our neighbors.

In addition when a man sins, he is not the only one affected by it. Often his family suffers with him.

If a man commits the sin of murder, many are impacted.

Likewise if he sins with the powers to create life.

Life is sacred. We should respect how life enters and leaves this world
What B.S. Even if there was some responsibility "to cry repentence to our fellow man and warn our neighbors," which there is none, when has this ever been done? Each person is responsible ONLY to the Creator, not to anyone else. Do you cry "repent" to trump? Pence? Someone who presents himself or herself to the marriage alter while not being sexually pure? What non-sexual "sins" do you cry "repent" about? How about guns and violence? Wars? Greed that results in the loss of life?

You are full of shit.
So much anger. So little understanding.

REPENT! You tool of Satan.
Satan? :71:

Forum List

Back