Liberals in public schools

D

dingessman

I go to a public school and its scary how much liberal bullshit kids belive so i go here to reassure my self that there are people with brains out there. Get this in my school they said that the purpose of the second amendment was that america needed a militia against britain. That may be parrt of the reason but they never stated that it was to protect america from a corrupt government and that the only people who wouldn't want it are liberals whom are afraid of the poeple being stronger than them

Yep. Nothing new about that. Some might think most public schools are too conservative. Some think they promote God too much...some not enough. Some object to schools teaching compressive sex education. Some think that the students should be as informed as possible. Again. To make such fights mute, I advocate the privatization of public schools.

Originally posted by dingessman
I go to a public school and its scary how much liberal bullshit kids belive so i go here to reassure my self that there are people with brains out there. Get this in my school they said that the purpose of the second amendment was that america needed a militia against britain. That may be parrt of the reason but they never stated that it was to protect america from a corrupt government and that the only people who wouldn't want it are liberals whom are afraid of the poeple being stronger than them

Um, some kid doen't understand the 2nd Amendment and that is proof of what?

If your going to throw around terms like "liberal bullshit" you could at the very least explain yourself.

For those who think that there should be no limits on the 2nd Amendment, I want a fully automatic machine gun. No, a modern tank. How about my own top-of-the-line air-force jet? I know - I want a nuclear ICBM.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Um, some kid doen't understand the 2nd Amendment and that is proof of what?

If your going to throw around terms like "liberal bullshit" you could at the very least explain yourself.

some kid try every kid in the school, and my point is that hwo are kids supposed to learn about the truth of things like the second amendment when they have to sit in a liberal environment everyday

Well, I understand it just fine.

Maybe you could start a 2nd Ammendment club and explain to people what they may be missing in the classroom.

If you believe the school is failing to educate its students properly I suggest you challenge them. There are forums for this, in addition to this online one.

Originally posted by mattskramer
For those who think that there should be no limits on the 2nd Amendment, I want a fully automatic machine gun. No, a modern tank. How about my own top-of-the-line air-force jet? I know - I want a nuclear ICBM.

.50 caliber sniper rifle will do me just fine. Since I can take out a target at 800 yards, i'll get them before they ever see me.

Nice aim, but what if there is more than one target. I think that if you had a bazooka or a grenade launcher, you could take down several targets at once.

As long as you don't hurt anyone with those i got no problem with that. Might be hard with the ICBM though

Originally posted by Bern80
As long as you don't hurt anyone with those i got no problem with that. Might be hard with the ICBM though

Yeaqh, I have no problem with you stockpiling those in your garage either :rolleyes:

it's kind of a persepecitive thing. I live in northern Minnesota and hunt there are a couple dozen guns in our house. People from other places might consider that a stock pile.

The point is who cares what it is. Take Matts example. why can't I own a tank if all i'm gonna do with it is shoot target(albeit big targets). And really who out there hasn't wanted to own a fighter jet at some point?

my garage isn't big enough for an ICBM........yet

I was trying to explain why there should be reasonable limits on the Bill of Rights. Yet, it seems like you don't think that there needs to be any limits on the gun arms issue. Wow.

Originally posted by Bern80
it's kind of a persepecitive thing. I live in northern Minnesota and hunt there are a couple dozen guns in our house. People from other places might consider that a stock pile.

The point is who cares what it is. Take Matts example. why can't I own a tank if all i'm gonna do with it is shoot target(albeit big targets). And really who out there hasn't wanted to own a fighter jet at some point?

my garage isn't big enough for an ICBM........yet

Firearms have to be regulated to some degree. There sole purpose is to kill.

A bunch of guns for hunting is one thing, but if you are using a tank or a machine gun to hunt then you are a pussy not a hunter. Pardon my French, but I feel pretty strongly about that. Explain why the average citizern should be allowed to own a tank.

Nice aim, but what if there is more than one target. I think that if you had a bazooka or a grenade launcher, you could take down several targets at once.

800 yards is a long distance to travel, after I pegged the first 5, the rest are going to look for cover, not run to my position. From there its easy pickings with a .50 cal.

Originally posted by nycflasher
A bunch of guns for hunting is one thing, but if you are using a tank or a machine gun to hunt then you are a pussy not a hunter. Pardon my French, but I feel pretty strongly about that.
It's not really efficient either. you'd waste a lot of meet. I never suggested using the above for hunting.
Explain why the average citizern should be allowed to own a tank.

Explain why they shouldn't. If you're afraind of killing people i can do that as easily with a shotgun as i can a tank. it's just a matter of the body count.

Freedom of the press is another example. I just found the true identity of a man under the witness protection program. He used to be a "big time" gun and drug runner for the "so and so" gang. Should I be free to write and publish the story for the general public under the umbrella of "freedom of the press". Perhaps I'll give his present name and address. It will make great news.

We sure have gotten off-topic. Anyway...

reasons the average citizen shouldn't be able to own a tank:

1. Same reason you can't own a surface-to-air missile. These items are used for defense of our country, not play.

Well, that's the main one. All other reasons I can think of are related to that one.

And your reasons for wanting to own a tank or reasons for justifying such ownership?

"...the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed"

Pistol, rifle, semiautomatic, automatic, grenade, grenade launcher, bazooka, flame-thrower, miniature tank, etc....where do we draw the line?

Automatic, grenade, grenade launcher, bazooka, flame-thrower, miniature tank, etc.... maybe.

Can't we agree on the right to bear arms, within reason?

What the fuck do you need a grenade launcher for you sick fucks?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

That's not directed at anyone in particular.

Forum List

Back