Liberals, if Trump sold uranium to Russia and Ivanka was paid $500K by Russians for a speech...

When you asked me a question, I answered it immediately and honestly. You, on the other hand, avoided the question, continue to avoid the question and now you're going into full k*nt mode. Do you want to answer the questions I posed or do you want to continue with the k*nt act?

Just ask the freaking question you want answered. Stop bitching.

You saying that all those republicans on that republican controlled investigation were all Hillary shills?

No. You asked a question and I answered it. You apparently don't like the answer.

You need to read the final report. Nothing to hang her with. Poor repubes.

Well, she did delete 33,000 emails from the aforementioned and illegal private server that was using. God only knows what sort of corruption and crime existed in them.

Already been down that road a million times. The rules call for turning in only official information. All the other crap is supposed to be dumped. Who is responsible for making that decision of whether it is official or personal? The person turning it in.

Yea, they were all about Chelsea's wedding, right? That's why she jumped through hoops to make SURE that NONE of those 33,000 emails could EVER be recovered. Right?

Hillary is a serial liar and is the most corrupt candidate EVER nominated by a major party. Why do you and other liberals engage in such dishonest discussion to defend her? She's a crook. She should be in a prison.

You should check procedures for retiring hard drives.

Manaforts actions mean the Trump campaign colluded with the russians.

Trump is responsible for what Manafort did?

Trump was Manaforts boss. Trump personally hired Manafort, he was Trumps employee, and in business employers have strict liability for the actions of their employees within the framework of their employ.

As far as I can remember, Manafort only worked on Trump's campaign, not any of Trump's businesses. Is my understanding correct? He was on the campaign for 5 months and then Trump fired him.

We'll see what they uncover on Trump.

If the situation was reversed and it had been Hillary, you would be mute and there would be zero outrage from the left, let alone an investigation.

No. You asked a question and I answered it. You apparently don't like the answer.

You need to read the final report. Nothing to hang her with. Poor repubes.

Well, she did delete 33,000 emails from the aforementioned and illegal private server that was using. God only knows what sort of corruption and crime existed in them.

Already been down that road a million times. The rules call for turning in only official information. All the other crap is supposed to be dumped. Who is responsible for making that decision of whether it is official or personal? The person turning it in.

Yea, they were all about Chelsea's wedding, right? That's why she jumped through hoops to make SURE that NONE of those 33,000 emails could EVER be recovered. Right?

Hillary is a serial liar and is the most corrupt candidate EVER nominated by a major party. Why do you and other liberals engage in such dishonest discussion to defend her? She's a crook. She should be in a prison.

You should check procedures for retiring hard drives.

Yea, especially when they're loaded with evidence of your crimes. LOL. Liberals don't have a problem with crime and corruption, liberals have a problem with your crime and corruption.

Let me ask you a question. Did Hillary violate the law by conducting government business through a private server?

When you asked me a question, I answered it immediately and honestly. You, on the other hand, avoided the question, continue to avoid the question and now you're going into full k*nt mode. Do you want to answer the questions I posed or do you want to continue with the k*nt act?

Just ask the freaking question you want answered. Stop bitching.

I did in the OP. I understand why you don't want to answer the questions. It's because you're disingenuous and lack character, hence, you engage in the k*nt act.

...what would you say about that? Would you be saying it was "pay for play"? Would you say it was "corrupt"? Would you say it was collusion between the Russian government and a president that was willing to sell out his country for profit?

I say youre a fucking moron.

:popcorn:
If Trump was the Secretary of State and headed one of 9 agencies that had to approve it and the money was paid to the government, no problem. If Ivanka Trump spoke to an American Bank and it was proven that there was no quid pro quo then there would be no problem there either. Ridiculous brainwashed question...

...what would you say about that? Would you be saying it was "pay for play"? Would you say it was "corrupt"? Would you say it was collusion between the Russian government and a president that was willing to sell out his country for profit?

I say youre a fucking moron.

:popcorn:
If Trump was the Secretary of State and headed one of 9 agencies that had to approve it and the money was paid to the government, no problem. If Ivanka Trump spoke to an American Bank and it was proven that there was no quid pro quo then there would be no problem there either.

So you wouldn't complain an iota if Trump and Ivanka were engaged in such activities. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Trump was Manaforts boss. Trump personally hired Manafort, he was Trumps employee, and in business employers have strict liability for the actions of their employees within the framework of their employ.

As far as I can remember, Manafort only worked on Trump's campaign, not any of Trump's businesses. Is my understanding correct? He was on the campaign for 5 months and then Trump fired him.

Trump is responsible for his employees actions, as I said. So when Manafort met with the Russians to get kremlin intel on Clinton, he was on the clock. And Trump was responsible for his actions.

If Trump was the Secretary of State and headed one of 9 agencies that had to approve it and the money was paid to the government, no problem. If Ivanka Trump spoke to an American Bank and it was proven that there was no quid pro quo then there would be no problem there either. Ridiculous brainwashed question...

Add Ivanka releasing her tax records, to show she didn't make any money off the deal.

Last edited:

Trump is responsible for his employees actions, as I said. So when Manafort met with the Russians to get kremlin intel on Clinton, he was on the clock. And Trump was responsible for his actions.

There is nothing illegal about asking a foreign government for information on a candidate.

Add Ivanka releasing her tax records, to show she didn't make any money off the deal.

I find it hypocritical that liberals are all for transparency on the part of conservatives, but have zero issue with Hillary's private server that she used to conduct government business and used it in order to avoid scrutiny. When scrutiny came, she permanently deleted 33,000 emails to cover her trail.

What do you say, radicalright, is that hypocritical? Cue the k*nt act.

I find it hypocritical that liberals are all for transparency on the part of conservatives, but have zero issue with Hillary's private server that she used to conduct government business and used it in order to avoid scrutiny. When scrutiny came, she permanently deleted 33,000 emails to cover her trail.

What do you say, radicalright, is that hypocritical? Cue the k*nt act.

Hey k*nt, do you want to answer this one? I didn't think so. Run k*nt, RUN!

I find it hypocritical that liberals are all for transparency on the part of conservatives, but have zero issue with Hillary's private server that she used to conduct government business and used it in order to avoid scrutiny. When scrutiny came, she permanently deleted 33,000 emails to cover her trail. .

Hillary received government emails on her server.

Who the f*ck do you think sent her those emails?

So even if alQaeda blew up HIllary's server, there would still be copies of those emails on the government servers they were sent from

DUH !!!!

When scrutiny came, she permanently deleted 33,000 emails to cover her trail.

What do you say, radicalright, is that hypocritical? Cue the k*nt act

Hey k*nt, do you want to answer this one? I didn't think so. Run k*nt, RUN!

So even if alQaeda blew up HIllary's server, there would still be copies of those emails on the government servers they were sent from

DUH !!!!

I find it hypocritical that liberals are all for transparency on the part of conservatives, but have zero issue with Hillary's private server that she used to conduct government business and used it in order to avoid scrutiny. When scrutiny came, she permanently deleted 33,000 emails to cover her trail. .

DUH !!!!

Hey, dumbass, she used that server to conduct government affairs. That server should have been preserved in a safe place, offline, for government officials and investigators to inspect. What you're saying is that anyone and everyone who works in government should be able to conduct government business on their own, private servers and then destroy the servers if and when things are looking bad, right k*nt?

To the reader, I started this thread so that we can witness liberals in full fledged k*nt mode. Most of the liberals just avoided this thread like the plague. LOL. Hypocritical liars is what they are.

DUH !!!!

Hey, dumbass, she used that server to conduct government affairs. That server should have been preserved in a safe place, offline, for government officials and investigators to inspect.

It was three years after she left office, FOIA retention of emails says those records were to be erased after three years.

Forum List

Back