Liberals, if Trump sold uranium to Russia and Ivanka was paid $500K by Russians for a speech...

Hey liberals, should we presume that you would say it's fine that Ivanka makes a $500K speech in Moscow right around the time that Trump agrees to sell uranium to Moscow, not to mention a hefty donation to Trump's personal foundation? How about it?

Depends on the details. Ivanka has no authority over uranium reserves to start with, but assuming that she did; If the departments of Treasury, Defense, Justice, Commerce, Energy and Homeland Security, and two White House agencies (Office of the U.S. Trade Representative and Office of Science and Technology Policy). each has equal authority with her in the decision, and the uranium was guaranteed to never leave the US, I don't think I would see it as a problem, especially since she, or the heads of each of the other agencies didn't do anything but make recommendations. None of them had authority to approve or deny the sale. As far as being paid for a speech, I don't see a problem if the person paying for the speech was completely separated from the company buying the uranium about 5 years before anything was even mentioned about the deal.

Ok, so you would say "no problem" and you wouldn't criticize Trump over the matter because you never engage in rhetorical criticism of Trump, right?

What evidence of intentional wrong doing did they find?

That's how they discovered Hillary's secret server in which she was conducting official government business and transmitting classified material. All violations of the law. She skated.

You saying that all those republicans on that republican controlled investigation were all Hillary shills?

No. You asked a question and I answered it. You apparently don't like the answer.

Hey liberals, should we presume that you would say it's fine that Ivanka makes a $500K speech in Moscow right around the time that Trump agrees to sell uranium to Moscow, not to mention a hefty donation to Trump's personal foundation? How about it?

Depends on the details. Ivanka has no authority over uranium reserves to start with, but assuming that she did; If the departments of Treasury, Defense, Justice, Commerce, Energy and Homeland Security, and two White House agencies (Office of the U.S. Trade Representative and Office of Science and Technology Policy). each has equal authority with her in the decision, and the uranium was guaranteed to never leave the US, I don't think I would see it as a problem, especially since she, or the heads of each of the other agencies didn't do anything but make recommendations. None of them had authority to approve or deny the sale. As far as being paid for a speech, I don't see a problem if the person paying for the speech was completely separated from the company buying the uranium about 5 years before anything was even mentioned about the deal.

Ok, so you would say "no problem" and you wouldn't criticize Trump over the matter because you never engage in rhetorical criticism of Trump, right?

I never argue anything unless I have credible reason to believe it. Show me I'm wrong, and I will admit it. Trump is an idiot, and I'll mention that as often as I can, but the proof bears that out.

That's how they discovered Hillary's secret server in which she was conducting official government business and transmitting classified material. All violations of the law. She skated.

You saying that all those republicans on that republican controlled investigation were all Hillary shills?

No. You asked a question and I answered it. You apparently don't like the answer.

You need to read the final report. Nothing to hang her with. Poor repubes.

Is this anything like Paul Manafort getting part of his $17 million russian debt cancelled at the same time he's running the Trump campaign and getting the RNC to change their platform to a pro-russian position on the Ukraine.

We all know the answer to that. If they accuse him of treason and run a perpetual investigation based on no evidence, of course they would be screaming their liberal asses off just like you said. But none of the lying shitwads will ever give you an honest answer.

One liberal finally provided an answer, although I'm not sure it was entirely honest.

Is this anything like Paul Manafort getting part of his $17 million russian debt cancelled at the same time he's running the Trump campaign and getting the RNC to change their platform to a pro-russian position on the Ukraine.

I'm not that familiar with the details of what Manafort did or didn't do. I'm glad he's being investigated. I hope the truth comes out and, if he broke the law, he should be prosecuted.

Do you see how simple that is? That's called "honesty". My allegiance is to the truth and to justice, not to a politician or a political party. With guys like you, I suspect, such forthrightness and honesty seems to be a monumental hurdle.

Well, she did delete 33,000 emails from the aforementioned and illegal private server that was using. God only knows what sort of corruption and crime existed in them.

I'm not that familiar with the details of what Manafort did or didn't do. .

It's been in all the papers. It's been all over the various forums as well. Why do you think Manafort was under two separate FISA warrants?

Manafort sought only one change to the RNC platform, and that was to insert a pro-russian change to their position on the Ukraine. And in return getting millions of his $17 million russian debt cancelled.

Coincidence? I don't think so. Manafort volunteered, as in took no salary at all, to run Trumps campaign/ And all he got in return for his efforts, was getting to insert pro-russian positions into the republican presidential platform.

Last edited:

Well, she did delete 33,000 emails from the aforementioned and illegal private server that was using. God only knows what sort of corruption and crime existed in them.

Already been down that road a million times. The rules call for turning in only official information. All the other crap is supposed to be dumped. Who is responsible for making that decision of whether it is official or personal? The person turning it in.

I'm not that familiar with the details of what Manafort did or didn't do. .

It's been in all the papers. It's been all over the various forums as well. Why do you think Manafort was under two separate FISA warrants?

Manafort sought only one change to the RNC platform, and that was to insert a pro-russian change to their position on the Ukraine. And in return getting millions of his
$17 million russian debt cancelled.

I said if he committed crimes that he should be prosecuted. What else do you want me to say? I notice you haven't answer my question in the OP.

Why do you think Manafort was under two separate FISA warrants?
Because Obama had a policy of using his office to go after his political opponents, even if it requires breaking the law.

So Obama knew a year to two years before it happened that
1) Trump would run for president in 2015
2) That Roger Stone would get Trump to hire Paul Manafort to run his campaign in 2016
3) That Trump would get the republican nomination and win the election in 2017

I said if he committed crimes that he should be prosecuted. What else do you want me to say? I notice you haven't answer my question in the OP.

Manaforts actions mean the Trump campaign colluded with the russians.

Already been down that road a million times. The rules call for turning in only official information. All the other crap is supposed to be dumped. Who is responsible for making that decision of whether it is official or personal? The person turning it in.

Yea, they were all about Chelsea's wedding, right? That's why she jumped through hoops to make SURE that NONE of those 33,000 emails could EVER be recovered. Right?

Hillary is a serial liar and is the most corrupt candidate EVER nominated by a major party. Why do you and other liberals engage in such dishonest discussion to defend her? She's a crook. She should be in a prison.

Manaforts actions mean the Trump campaign colluded with the russians.

Trump is responsible for what Manafort did? I'll say this, if Trump broke the law, he should be held accountable. Why can't you advocate the same for folks like Hillary?

I notice you haven't answer my question in the OP.

I notice you didn't ask me the question.

When you asked me a question, I answered it immediately and honestly. You, on the other hand, avoided the question, continue to avoid the question and now you're going into full k*nt mode. Do you want to answer the questions I posed or do you want to continue with the k*nt act?

Forum List

Back