Liberals, I guess we can thank Sarah Palin for one thing..

:clap2: the people are speaking loud and clear I'd say.

“Today, we face essentially the same choice we faced in 2000, though it may be even more obvious now, because John McCain, a man who has earned our respect on many levels, is now openly endorsing the policies of the Bush-Cheney White House and promising to actually continue them. The same policies all over again? Hey, I believe in recycling, but that's ridiculous.”
-- Al Gore

“We know the battle ahead will be long, but always remember that no matter what obstacles stand in our way, nothing can stand in the way of the power of millions of voices calling for change.”
--Barack Obama

:iagree:

What are they saying? --I'm so afraid of Palin that I think you need more money to beat her ?

Well if you actually read the article and the comments by the people below. You'd know, wouldn't you? :)

What are they saying? --I'm so afraid of Palin that I think you need more money to beat her ?

Pretty much.

She's a scary broad. If he'd have picked a more moderate running mate the left wouldn't be so concerned if McCain actually won.

He picked a female Bush, Harriett Myers, Dan quayle - all rolled into one. The left has had enough of that!

Personally I wish he had picked Lieberman.

Last edited:
Well if you actually read the article and the comments by the people below. You'd know, wouldn't you? :)

Why bother? Idiots are idiots. All it tells me is McCain gambled for more support and hasn't gotten it yet.

Whether or not you like the truth, when conservatives all get on the same page of music and vote, YOU lose.

Probably work a little better if we could get a conservative candidate. Your candidate is just as good though. When he gets done the GOP will be guaranteed another 22 of 30 years in the top seat.:lol:

I did---sounds like they are afraid to me. Maybe if they quit blowing money buying a president they could quit bitchin abotu the price of gas !

Why bother? Idiots are idiots. All it tells me is McCain gambled for more support and hasn't gotten it yet.

Whether or not you like the truth, when conservatives all get on the same page of music and vote, YOU lose.

Probably work a little better if we could get a conservative candidate. Your candidate is just as good though. When he gets done the GOP will be guaranteed another 22 of 30 years in the top seat.:lol:

I don't think so Gunny. I think the fact that the Republican stronghold in Congress has slipped away in 06 and Dems are going for the magic # of 60 this time around. That's a good indicator as the Bob Dylan song goes "These times they are a changing." I don't think they will get it but it will be close.

but if McCain had raised 10 million following Obama's speech it would've been a sign that Obama was fucked, right?

what literally scares the crap out of me, is that I actually think you idiots believe the shit you say here.

it's like you're living in the twilight zone or something.

People aren't scared of McCain/Palin they are tired of them.

in these tough economic times I think it speaks volumes that he is able to inspire people to dig a little deeper and give a little more so that they change they are desparate for doesn't get lost in party politics and mudslinging.

but if McCain had raised 10 million following Obama's speech it would've been a sign that Obama was fucked, right?

what literally scares the crap out of me, is that I actually think you idiots believe the shit you say here.

in these tough economic times I think it speaks volumes that he is able to inspire people to dig a little deeper and give a little more so that they change they are desparate for doesn't get lost in party politics and mudslinging.

Democrats don't sling mud !!! damn--who is it that lives in a cave ?:rofl::rofl:

The polls look good. The electoral polls look good. The money for the campaign looks good. Now it is time to keep the pressure on and let Palin speak on a daily basis it can't help but make Obama a winner.

Silence - If you have read 1984 then you know the term Doublethink. That's what I see on this board often from many right wingers.

Can you imagine if Mumbles raised $10 million in one day after her speech? They be calling her the next President in 2012/2016 or 2016/2020. They be worshipping the ground she walks on. (Though some seem to do already.)

Looks are nice, but they're nothing if your batshit crazy like Palin is. :)

Democrats don't sling mud !!! damn--who is it that lives in a cave ?:rofl::rofl:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBXeVvoQA9M]YouTube - Barack Obama: They Don't Have An Agenda To Run On[/ame]

LOL I've been called worse on the basketball court

Silence - If you have read 1984 then you know the term Doublethink. That's what I see on this board often from many right wingers.

Can you imagine if Mumbles raised $10 million in one day after her speech? They be calling her the next President in 2012/2016 or 2016/2020. They be worshipping the ground she walks on. (Though some seem to do already.)

Looks are nice, but they're nothing if your batshit crazy like Palin is. :)

ah there it is----more love politics !!!!! Why haven't I noticed this kindness before !!! :lol:

Forum List

Back