Police union files complaint against Palin

This is a disgusting abuse of power. Think of what she'll do from the second highest office in the country.

Voters will. McCain will lose this election.

Let me know when she starts swiping top secret documents by sticking them in her socks and underwear--or have you forgotten about Clinton's man--Sandy.?

This is a disgusting abuse of power. Think of what she'll do from the second highest office in the country.

Thank you for getting it. She abused her power as mayor, she abused her power as governor, and she will abuse her power if she gets to be president.

Thank you for getting it. She abused her power as mayor, she abused her power as governor, and she will abuse her power if she gets to be president.

five millon ten---five million eleven---sorry Kirk but if I ignore you saying the same shit over and over again they will think I'm a pussy. AND I CARE !:lol:

Let me know when she starts swiping top secret documents by sticking them in her socks and underwear--or have you forgotten about Clinton's man--Sandy.?

you don't want Bush brought up but yet you invoke Clinton, a man who hasn't been President in EIGHT YEARS!?

you cons really are a bunch of dipshits aren't you?

I know why you like her, she's a female Kark Rove!

you don't want Bush brought up but yet you invoke Clinton, a man who hasn't been President in EIGHT YEARS!?

He alluded to Sandy Berger, not Clinton. If we're the dipshits, why can't YOU read and comprehend simple sentences, Einstein?

He alluded to Sandy Berger, not Clinton. If we're the dipshits, why can't YOU read and comprehend simple sentences, Einstein?

All you do is insult people. How sad.

Your girl is going down.

Last edited:

Will some lib either clue this woman in or tie those strings on her mouth a bit tighter ?

All you do is insult people. How sad.

Your girl is going down. Just like her daughter.

I only insult people worthy of nothing more. You're a 'bot. All you do is repeat bullshit accusations and spin. If there's an ounce of objectivity in you, you keep it well-hidden.

That's not to mention you're a whiner.

"My" girl is going down huh? If you leftwingnuts spinjob artists have anything to say about it, probably ... no matter what you have to fabricate to do it. Cuz that's just how you 'tards work.

Yeah no doubt you would take the opposite approach and insist that a cop who tasered his minor stepson should get an award instead, right? That cop committed a FELONY by tasering his stepson -but you figure a governor who becomes aware of that shouldn't insist a child abusing felonious cop actually abused HIS power and should forfeit his job as a result? That guy belongs in prison, not on the police force.

Interesting to know which abuse you find far more offensive here. LOL

ROFLMAO! Wow you gave us all a good clue about how your mind works. Rove was a paid staffer and Palin is an elected official. So no, Palin isn't a female Rove and couldn't be. I think you libs are pissed off because Palin didn't come off as the same kind of strident, shrill masculinized female politician that Democrats inevitably run. Guess it really is possible to be an elected leader and a politically skilled, intelligent female without losing one's feminity after all. Sure wouldn't know that from observing female Democrat candidates.

oh my bad, allow me to rephrase... you don't want the bush administration brought up but you invoke the Clinton administration which hasn't been in power for 8 years. is that better :cuckoo:

oh and one other thing... missing emails, leaked CIA operative names, false documents to get into a war....

like I said, she's a female Karl Rove....

be afraid be very afraid...

oh my bad, allow me to rephrase... you don't want the bush administration brought up but you invoke the Clinton administration which hasn't been in power for 8 years. is that better :cuckoo:

oh and one other thing... missing emails, leaked CIA operative names, false documents to get into a war....

like I said, she's a female Karl Rove....

jeremiah wright. serve him for 20 years, and you should be instantly disqualified.

Sandy Berger is not the VP nomination of the Democratic party.

But, hey.. nice deflection!

five millon ten---five million eleven---sorry Kirk but if I ignore you saying the same shit over and over again they will think I'm a pussy. AND I CARE !:lol:

ignoring kirk wont make it any less true that Palin has some dirt on her that your kind didn't have a chance to notice while reaching into your pants to fondle yourselves last friday.

well, I guess AGAIN, because Sandy Berger isn't the Democratic Nominee for VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. Do you really want to start talking about random fucked up republicans as if it means anything to ANY single nominee in this race?

Forum List

Back