Liberals hoping we'd forget about Obamcare? Guess again!!

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Watch raw video here: Furious Parent Blasts Senator Over Health Care - Video - WXII The Triad

Furious Parent Blasts Senator Over Health Care

Health care became the hot topic during Wednesday morning's event when one mother sounded off about her children's health care needs.

"My children will suffer because of this health care bill," the concerned woman loudly told Hagan . The woman said she's raising two chronically ill children who have been under anesthesia 50 times in the last 14 years.

Watch Raw Video Of Confrontation

"We live in the hospital. We don't want this," she said.

"I am glad your that children live in our country," Hagan calmly responded.

"I don't want free health care. Because I will sell everything I own to pay for my children because this is America." the concerned parent said.

"But there are so many people that don't have the ability," Hagan replied.

The four-minute confrontation ended when Hagan stopped acknowledging the woman and turned to another person attending the event to address

Furious Parent Blasts Senator Over Health Care - Winston-Salem News Story - WXII The Triad

Liberals thought that after a year of dropping the subject people would forget about having Obamacare FORCED on them.

GUESS AGAIN LIBERALS! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

We haven't forgot, and we are going to take those long memories with us into the polling booth coming November. ;)

Watch raw video here: Furious Parent Blasts Senator Over Health Care - Video - WXII The Triad

Furious Parent Blasts Senator Over Health Care

Health care became the hot topic during Wednesday morning's event when one mother sounded off about her children's health care needs.

"My children will suffer because of this health care bill," the concerned woman loudly told Hagan . The woman said she's raising two chronically ill children who have been under anesthesia 50 times in the last 14 years.

Watch Raw Video Of Confrontation

"We live in the hospital. We don't want this," she said.

"I am glad your that children live in our country," Hagan calmly responded.

"I don't want free health care. Because I will sell everything I own to pay for my children because this is America." the concerned parent said.

"But there are so many people that don't have the ability," Hagan replied.

The four-minute confrontation ended when Hagan stopped acknowledging the woman and turned to another person attending the event to address

Furious Parent Blasts Senator Over Health Care - Winston-Salem News Story - WXII The Triad

Liberals thought that after a year of dropping the subject people would forget about having Obamacare FORCED on them.

GUESS AGAIN LIBERALS! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

We haven't forgot, and we are going to take those long memories with us into the polling booth coming November. ;)

Their talking points before they went on an undeserved RECESS stated that they should steer clear of Healthcare issues, and of course the MOSQUE.

These people do NOT want the wrath they are going to receive in November.

I can't for the life of me figure out what this woman is angry about. But luckily for her, mental health parity is built into the law.
I'm sure there are a LOT o' the 'Baggers' caregivers lookin'-forward to that one!!!!

judgment_day_terror.jpg

I can't for the life of me figure out what this woman is angry about. But luckily for her, mental health parity is built into the law.

This is just completely stupid.

Do you not get a parent would NOT want their children's healthcare left up to bureaucrats instead of THEIR DOCTORS????????

No, of course you don't, you think the state is god and you probably don't have kids anyway.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

:lol:
Hi, you have received -377 reputation points from jillian.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
:cuckoo:

Regards,
jillian

Liberals just HATE it when they can't debate against reality!

:lol::lol::lol:

Do you not get a parent would NOT want their children's healthcare left up to bureaucrats instead of THEIR DOCTORS????????

What bureaucrats? What are you talking about?

Save your breath. It's like talking to a brickwall with her. She is not open to discussion, just blind posting of EVERY possible video and article that she can find that she thinks somehow supports her viewpoint.

Look at the number of threads she starts. It's the result of hysteria, no job and no education and a LOT of free time. Save your energy with her.

Yesterday Bloomberg reported on a NEJM study with some findings that might be of interest to the ranting woman in the video:

WEDNESDAY, Aug. 25 (HealthDay News) -- Even prior to the onset of the economic recession in 2008, nearly one in four American parents with health insurance reported that their coverage was so inadequate they were unable to access the medical care their children needed.

Parents of kids with health problems or special needs were more likely than others to say their insurance coverage did not meet their needs, the analysis of 2007 survey data showed.

And the problem of "underinsurance" seems to be worse for children covered by private insurance than those with government-funded coverage, the study found.

About a quarter (24.2 percent) of children with private health insurance had problems getting the care they needed, compared to 14.7 percent of children with public health insurance, such as Medicaid or the State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP).

Maybe it is the blatantly unconstitutional Mandate that wasn't a tax until they got sued that has her pissed.

The Federal GOV does not, and should not, and NEVER HAS possessed the power to force us to buy a product from a private company or pay a fine I mean tax I mean Fine I mean Tax.

There can be no more clear violation of the Constitution. If they can claim this falls under the Commerce clause then we have just given them the go ahead to Do anything they want. Force us to buy, or live how ever they want, Or pay a "tax".

Clearly a power the Fed was NEVER intended to have.

Maybe it is the blatantly unconstitutional Mandate that wasn't a tax until they got sued that has her pissed.

The woman with two chronically ill children with genetic pre-existing conditions is angry that she'll lose her "right" to choose to join the ranks of the uninsured? Believe it not, not everyone is an ideologue. Most people are pragmatists in fact.

Having re-watched the video now, it seems clearly to me that 1) she's afraid her husband's employer is going to reduce benefits, 2) something about Canada, 3) she resents people who have Medicaid, and 4) something about bureaucracy and unelected officials.

Followed up with a nice "We want the benefits that you get! If your health care is so great, why don't you give it to all the American people?"

Yeah, real ideologue there.

Last edited:
Seems nobody can agree on the Obama healthcare plans....

The Allergists voted to scratch it, but the Dermatologists advised not to make any rash moves.

The Gastroenterologists had sort of a gut feeling about it, but the Neurologists thought the Administration had a lot of nerve.

The Obstetricians felt they were all labouring under a misconception.

Ophthalmologists considered the idea shortsighted.

Pathologists yelled, "Over my dead body!" while the Paediatricians said, 'Oh,Grow up!'

The Psychiatrists thought the whole idea was madness, while the Radiologists could see right through it.

Surgeons decided the whole thing should be cut out.

The Internists thought it was a bitter pill to swallow, and the Plastic Surgeons said, "This puts a whole new face on the matter."

The Podiatrists thought it was a step forward, but the Urologists were pissed off at the thrust of the proposal.

The Anesthesiologists thought the whole idea was a gas, and the Cardiologists didn't have the heart to say no.

In the end, the Proctologists won out, leaving the entire decision up to the arseholes in Washington.

The woman with two chronically ill children with genetic pre-existing conditions is angry that she'll lose her "right" to choose to join the ranks of the uninsured? Believe it not, not everyone is an ideologue. Most people are pragmatists in fact.

Having re-watched the video now, it seems clearly to me that 1) she's afraid her husband's employer is going to reduce benefits, 2) something about Canada, 3) she resents people who have Medicaid, and 4) something about bureaucracy and unelected officials.

Followed up with a nice "We want the benefits that you get! If your health care is so great, why don't you give it to all the American people?"

Yeah, real ideologue there.

Your "reply" does nothing to address the substance of Charles_Main's post, you know. Probably not a bad move, from a safety standpoint - but one wonders why you even bothered with the "quote" feature. Would a quick refresher help?

Charles_Main said:

The Federal GOV does not, and should not, and NEVER HAS possessed the power to force us to buy a product from a private company or pay a fine I mean tax I mean Fine I mean Tax.

There can be no more clear violation of the Constitution. If they can claim this falls under the Commerce clause then we have just given them the go ahead to Do anything they want. Force us to buy, or live how ever they want, Or pay a "tax".

Clearly a power the Fed was NEVER intended to have.

Last edited:
download

Let me get this straight. We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't,
written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it,
passed by a Congress that hasn't read it but exempts themselves from it,
to be signed by a president who smokes,
with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes,
to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese,
and financed by a country that's broke ;

What the hell could possibly go wrong?

Last edited:
When some one smiles at you and say trust me,and hasn't said anything close to a reasonable response to reasonable questions. You have some major problems,that congress critter got her butt handed to her,and she still thinks she is right,truly amazing.

Forum List

Back