Liberals hating on Thanksgiving

damn that first Turkey they ate on the first thanksgiving!!!! it was probably a white male biggot !!!

I resent the fact that male turkeys are named TOM
Thomas would be better...
so were pocohantus and her husband pardoning turkeys for the first 12-20 Thanxgivings? what did they base their decisions on? if they were white? gay? transgender, racist? had sex with hens? showed their weeners on the net?
Rumor has it that the 9th District overrode Trumps pardon, and Drumstick has been deep fried.

damn that first Turkey they ate on the first thanksgiving!!!! it was probably a white male biggot !!!

so were pocohantus and her husband pardoning turkeys for the first 12-20 Thanxgivings? what did they base their decisions on? if they were white? gay? transgender, racist? had sex with hens? showed their weeners on the net?

so sorry------a BUBBLE BUSTING TIDBIT------in them thar
days------turkeys was wild birds. --------"butterball" was not
yet in the business. Since Turkeys can barely fly and are
too STUPID to notice rifes (or muskets----or whatevah dem pilgrims packed) even a puritan could manage to bring a few down. -------probably too shy to ID bird sex

Rumor has it that the 9th District overrode Trumps pardon, and Drumstick has been deep fried.
Trump and his people are waiting for something. I think I know what it is, and then those douchebags in the 9th circus are gonna be woke up.

so true------but the bugler played TAPS ------and the wish bone of the dead hero is going to arlington

Regressives strongly dislike this country's history and traditions, which gives us an idea of what they think of the country.

That's why they're working so hard to wipe out our public traditions and "fundamentally change" the country.

Normal, real liberals, by the way, love this country.

Trump and his people are waiting for something. I think I know what it is, and then those douchebags in the 9th circus are gonna be woke up.
i think we may have riots next fall in anger/rage for the 987 Million white and hispanic/maybe russian turkeys who were beheaded just so us racist white people could eat them once a year

As I have no sound the OP is void.
The OP is not void. You just have no sound.

Arrogant liberals.
Probably ran out of food stamps.
No such creature as food stamps Twinkle Toes....
Yes their is Shit for brains. It just goes by different names in different states,
e.g. In Indiana, it's SNAP.
It's all called SNAP there leather face....get with the modern era in the 21st century...

As I have no sound the OP is void.
The OP is not void. You just have no sound.

Arrogant liberals.
Probably ran out of food stamps.
No such creature as food stamps Twinkle Toes....
Yes their is Shit for brains. It just goes by different names in different states,
e.g. In Indiana, it's SNAP.
It's all called SNAP there leather face....get with the modern era in the 21st century...
If it's called SNAP, then why are you claiming food stamps don't exist?
Liberal deflection, redneck?

So if you are a Dumb White Liberal complaining about the "Genocidal European Invaders", why are you still living in America?
Why are you enjoying the benefits of being an American?
Why haven't you GTFO of our country yet?

So if you are a Dumb White Liberal complaining about the "Genocidal European Invaders", why are you still living in America?
I am not a liberal but I do feel bad about the systemic elimination of an entire race of people. People like Tecumseh are far greater and nobler than anyone of our leaders today. So because I would have preferred a different outcome for Native Americans as we built our nation, I should leave. That sounds a bit like repression to me. Very unAmerican and not at all conservative.

I am not a liberal but I do feel bad about the systemic elimination of an entire race of people. People like Tecumseh are far greater and nobler than anyone of our leaders today. So because I would have preferred a different outcome for Native Americans as we built our nation, I should leave. That sounds a bit like repression to me. Very unAmerican and not at all conservative.

The POINT is that White Liberals complain about European Settlers whilst they enjoy the benefits of living in America.
Left Wingers are total knuttjobs.

The POINT is that White Liberals complain about European Settlers whilst they enjoy the benefits of living in America.
Left Wingers are total knuttjobs.
We disagree. They are entitled to their opinion which it appears neither of us share. However, if you aren’t able to recognize what we did to the Natives you are not paying attention to history. If the Natives had a written language instead of a storytelling culture, the Native Americans would be remembered —- and treated —- far differently today. Being intellectually honest is not grounds for deportation. I think I will stay.

Forum List

Back