A Moore Loss, Bad News For the Ds?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
If Moore is elected and tries to clear his name while in office he will be forced to either settle or lose because he will be needed in congress for effectively every vote and committee meeting. As the accuser he is required to be in court and he cannot use any excuse other than illness to deny the defenders a speedy trial.

If he loses the seat given the provable use of case helper by Alred and at least one of the two defendants that have made actionable accusations the Ds are in huge trouble. Their two bad options are nolo contendere and a default judgement. Given the current 24 sexual misconduct accusations with teeth against Ds that leaves the problem of deciding which is bad and which is worse. @ tyroneweaver,

All of those cases would be admissible in showing media bias.

Having Wapo, NYT and other media outlets being tagged in court as Democratic mouthpieces would destroy their utility.

The DNC being forced to deal with a RICO accusation would also be nice.

If Moore is elected and tries to clear his name while in office he will be forced to either settle or lose because he will be needed in congress for effectively every vote and committee meeting. As the accuser he is required to be in court and he cannot use any excuse other than illness to deny the defenders a speedy trial.

If he loses the seat given the provable use of case helper by Alred and at least one of the two defendants that have made actionable accusations the Ds are in huge trouble. Their two bad options are nolo contendere and a default judgement. Given the current 24 sexual misconduct accusations with teeth against Ds that leaves the problem of deciding which is bad and which is worse. @ tyroneweaver,

Having Wapo, NYT and other media outlets being tagged in court as Democratic mouthpieces would destroy their utility.

Why would Moore have to be in court? What happened?

Dreaming of shutting down the opposition's voices again?
Every time Moore makes a denial about the allegations, I hear it on the news. His supporters -- the state legislators, the pastors, the people -- are all covered as well as the accusers. You're full of shit.

:lol:

What in the name of fuck are you talking about?

Moore has no case against "the Ds". He could theoretically sue any of the accusers for slander, but he won't, because he'd have to testify under oath. He has no case against "the media".

"Media bias" isn't a crime.

lol, I called it. I said the other day if Moore loses the Mooretards will claim it's no big deal. Hell, they're already going beyond that with this thread, preemptively saying that a Moore loss would be GOOD news for the GOP.

Nothing. A Gateway Pundit article, is all.

Judge Roy Moore told reporters this week he is considering pressing charges against one or more of the women who accused him of sexual misconduct 38 years ago.

Moore has previously threatened to sue The Washington Post, which first reported the allegations against him, and Alabama Media Group, which publishes The Birmingham News, The Huntsville Times and the Press-Register of Mobile.
Judge Roy Moore Weighs Legal Action Against Accusers As Allegations Fall Apart

Do you have anyone you trust who will tell you when your imagination is getting the better of you? You really need someone like that.

The Dirty Democrat Smear Campaign has already backfired on them.
Moore will be elected.
Moore has already filed his defamation suit but as the accuser has to be in court continuously. Even WaPo purchases of testimony is inadmissible current form. But he can openly solicit and investigate if a court date can be set.

Bama is the reddest if red states . There’s not even a blue counterpart! To win a statewide vote would be a huge feather in the dem cap.

Think he will win, have lived & have family in Alabama, race is still a very strong factor in populations political view. things may be changing with more people coming in who have lived out side of the deep south. just a guess, as have only been a visitor for many years.

Moore should sue the one with the yearbook. Then they can subpoena it for examination. Gloria will throw her client under the bus and her client will throw her under the bus over whose idea it was to forge Roy's signature.

Win or lose, Moore will not go to court to clear his name.

If he loses, the Dems win.

If he wins, the Dems win.

Nothing. A Gateway Pundit article, is all.

Judge Roy Moore told reporters this week he is considering pressing charges against one or more of the women who accused him of sexual misconduct 38 years ago.

Moore has previously threatened to sue The Washington Post, which first reported the allegations against him, and Alabama Media Group, which publishes The Birmingham News, The Huntsville Times and the Press-Register of Mobile.
Judge Roy Moore Weighs Legal Action Against Accusers As Allegations Fall Apart
In all the Moore threads I have replied to, I have never expressed my support for him or proclaimed his innocence or guilt. I will reserve my opinion until the truth comes out. Like most conservatives here, I have re-iterated my opinion and it is: Show me proof of innocence or guilt. Of course the liberals have already found him guilty in the public eye. If he is innocent, fine, if he is found to have lied then he deserves his fate. Keep that in mind.

Last edited:
Moore should sue the one with the yearbook. Then they can subpoena it for examination. Gloria will throw her client under the bus and her client will throw her under the bus over whose idea it was to forge Roy's signature.

I agree. He should sue - take her to court, and we'll see how the chips fall.

But he's not going to do it.

Absolutely. The Liberal pukes think they have him by the short hairs but I would like to see an analysis of the yearbook.

Everyone is very aware that the Left Wing Bigot Democrats hate Southerners.
Liberal bigots have put their hate into thousands of Newscasts, TV Shows and Movies.
It will take many generations for the Democrats to overcome their hateful reputation.

Absolutely. The Liberal pukes think they have him by the short hairs but I would like to see an analysis of the yearbook.

I'm sure you do.

But I think Moore doesn't want to be under oath more than he wants to see the yearbook analyzed.

Forum List

Back