Liberals hating on Thanksgiving

So if you are a Dumb White Liberal complaining about the "Genocidal European Invaders", why are you still living in America?
Why are you enjoying the benefits of being an American?
Why haven't you GTFO of our country yet?
I am not a liberal but I do feel bad about the systemic elimination of an entire race of people. People like Tecumseh are far greater and nobler than anyone of our leaders today. So because I would have preferred a different outcome for Native Americans as we built our nation, I should leave. That sounds a bit like repression to me. Very unAmerican and not at all conservative.

The POINT is that White Liberals complain about European Settlers whilst they enjoy the benefits of living in America.
Left Wingers are total knuttjobs.
We disagree. They are entitled to their opinion which it appears neither of us share. However, if you aren’t able to recognize what we did to the Natives you are not paying attention to history. If the Natives had a written language instead of a storytelling culture, the Native Americans would be remembered —- and treated —- far differently today. Being intellectually honest is not grounds for deportation. I think I will stay.
I don't know of anyone who did anything to the natives.

who knew that Turkeys were a blend of 42 races and/or genders
They stink far more than chickens when being raised..
eventually Warren will go before a crowd in boston and compare the slaughter of Turkeys by the white men to Hitler slaughtering jews and racist chickens
She'll be SOL in that ability to shame them..
im still upset that none of santas slaves and reindeer werent black or hispanic.

So if you are a Dumb White Liberal complaining about the "Genocidal European Invaders", why are you still living in America?
I am not a liberal but I do feel bad about the systemic elimination of an entire race of people. People like Tecumseh are far greater and nobler than anyone of our leaders today. So because I would have preferred a different outcome for Native Americans as we built our nation, I should leave. That sounds a bit like repression to me. Very unAmerican and not at all conservative.

The POINT is that White Liberals complain about European Settlers whilst they enjoy the benefits of living in America.
We disagree. They are entitled to their opinion which it appears neither of us share. However, if you aren’t able to recognize what we did to the Natives you are not paying attention to history. If the Natives had a written language instead of a storytelling culture, the Native Americans would be remembered —- and treated —- far differently today. Being intellectually honest is not grounds for deportation. I think I will stay.
You should consider reading a book.

There is usually an underlying issue with the left wingers like Mayim Bialik who loath Thanksgiving.
Perhaps their real issue is their cultural hatred for the Wasps who founded America.

Last edited:

I'm not going to worry about something done hundreds of years ago in conditions I cannot image. You crying little sissies are worse the bubonic plague.

eventually Warren will go before a crowd in boston and compare the slaughter of Turkeys by the white men to Hitler slaughtering jews and racist chickens
im still upset that none of santas slaves and reindeer werent black or hispanic.
Can we get reparations for that? Or maybe we can make santa gay and Mrs. Santa trans? Or Santa can marry all of the elves?

There is usually is an underlying issue with the left wingers like Mayim Bialik who loath Thanksgiving.
Perhaps their real issue is their cultural hatred for the Wasps who founded America.
America is a continenet and the Wasps did not found the continent, they merely took it by force...From those that had settled in North America previously...

I'm not going to worry about something done hundreds of years ago in conditions I cannot image. You crying little sissies are worse the bubonic plague.
So for you being intellectually honest about history is equivalent to being a crying little sissy. Europeans were inevitably going to dominate North America although it didn’t seem so in the 18th century. I wish we could have dominated the continent and still achieved a better outcome for the Natives. If that recognition makes me a crying little sissy then, well, we disagree.

Can we get reparations for that? Or maybe we can make santa gay and Mrs. Santa trans? Or Santa can marry all of the elves?
i did see the cartoon, i was under the impression that all of santas elves were very gay or sexually confused

i did see the cartoon, i was under the impression that all of santas elves were very gay or sexually confused
What the hell does it matter at Roman orgy?

Actually Native Americans are treated with high regard nowadays.
There is an abundance of literature and information about Native Americans.
There were no purposeful attempts of genocide of the Native Americans.
There were battles and incidences, but no genocide campaigns to murder all Native Americans.
That is just hyperbolic.

There were battles and incidences, but no genocide campaigns to murder all Native Americans.
That is just hyperbolic.
You really do need to read some books. It’s easier to deny history when you don’t factually understand what happened. Start with the history of Cabaza de a Vaca (an incredible story) and work your way up to the current management of the BIA. Then we’ll talk.

i didnt see any elves at any roman orgy in my lifetime

There is usually is an underlying issue with the left wingers like Mayim Bialik who loath Thanksgiving.
America is a continenet and the Wasps did not found the continent, they merely took it by force...From those that had settled in North America previously...

Hey thanks for helping prove my point
BTW why are you enjoying the benefits of living in America if you hate the people who founded it?
Why do you want to live in a country that was stolen? Are you some sort of racist?
The western hemisphere is a "continent", American is a country.

Hey thanks for helping prove my point
BTW why are you enjoying the benefits of living in America if you hate the people who founded it?
Why do want to live in a country that was stolen? Are you some sort of racist?
The western hemisphere is a "continent", American is a country.
You have mistaken yourself for a cognizant human being..Good day...

That is just hyperbolic.
You really do need to read some books. It’s easier to deny history when you don’t factually understand what happened. Start with the history of Cabaza de a Vaca (an incredible story) and work your way up to the current management of the BIA. Then we’ll talk.
Why would I want to read books written by liberal revisionist apologists who weren't there and are crying little sissies?

So for you being intellectually honest about history is equivalent to being a crying little sissy. Europeans were inevitably going to dominate North America although it didn’t seem so in the 18th century. I wish we could have dominated the continent and still achieved a better outcome for the Natives. If that recognition makes me a crying little sissy then, well, we disagree.
You weren't there and you don't have any clue what actually happened. You just want to cry and piss and moan and hate, like all regressives.

That is just hyperbolic.
Why would I want to read books written by liberal revisionist apologists who weren't there and are crying little sissies?
Wow. You’re already complaining about bias in books written as early as the 19th century. Before there was a Left or Right or even a Democrat. That’s the kind of intellectual curiosity that serves our nation well.

i didnt see any elves at any roman orgy in my lifetime

I believe that. You’re lucky to score with your right hand.

That is just hyperbolic.

You need to broaden out that statement to include any books.

You still have to sound out the words.

Forum List

Back