Liberals Don't Want to Talk About the Root Cause of School Shootings and Other Crimes

We are doing fine,Free Health Care,Schooling,Benefits,Aged Benefits,Free Maternity for all who need it AND NO GUNS,You in comparison have virtually nothing,if you paid all your debt,would be living in Mud Huts....how Great You have been for future Generations of Americans...they will look back in years to come and think WTF were you thinking
I've been spectacular for our youth. Do people still die at the hand of criminals in Australia? so you haven't succeeded in anything. people still die. One death is too many at the hands of a nutjob. I'm for banning nutjobs. I'd bet there'd be no more nutjob killings if that happened.

again, a gun does not commit a crime nor does it kill anyone. you're my evidence.

Goodness,with Weirdo's like you it is time for the world needs to build a wall around America and THROW AWAY THE KEY
That works two ways.
No one will be able to come in and it sure seems everyone still wants a ticket.
I don't and neither do billions of others.......Who wants a ticked to ride in a decaying Country,you have all the settings now for failure,a Mad President,Angry White men,a dysfunctional Government,Racism in all its manifestations and a Country Run by the Generals

I'm sorry, but we're talking about the country called America on the planet Earth.
So was I

What a CROCK OF SHIT YOU SPEW,you are NO AUTHORITY AND HAVE NO MORAL HIGH GROUND TO STAND ON,it is just YOUR OPINION,
YOU WANNA STOP SCHOOL SHOOTINGS,then Ban the GUN as we have in Australia
STOP VOTING REPUBLIGUN
STOP BLAMING THE VICTIMS(THE CHILDREN)
STOP SPEWING SUCH RELIGIOUS MUMBO JUMBO
STOP YOUR RIDICULOUS VIEW OF "BIBLICAL MARRIAGE" CONSIDERING WELL OVER 50% OF YOUR BIBLICAL MARRIAGE ENDS IN DIVORCE.
IT IS YOUR GENERATION THAT HAS CREATED THIS TYPE OF MODERNITY,THROUGH,GREED,GRAFT AND THE PROFUSION OF KIDDY FIDDLERS AND PEDO'S.
YOUR TYPE OF CONSERVATISM EQUATES TO DEATH AND DEATH OF ANY PRINCIPAL.
STOP WEARING THOSE ROSE TINTED GLASSES AND GET A TASTE OF REALITY
YOU ARE A VIOLENT MINDED AND ACTUAL SOCIETY........FULL STOP
PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE BIG ON MOUTH BUT SMALL IN MIND
AND YOU FOOL,YOU SHOULD PUT YOUR BRAIN INTO GEAR BEFORE OPENING YOUR MOUTH

AND LASTLY,YOU LIKE MOST SELF OPINIONATED LEMMINGS,HAVE ALL YOUR SELF CREATED OPINION BUT ABSOLUTELY NO,REPEAT,NO ANSWERS....apart from the divisive Liberal versus Conservative MUMBO JUMBO,society today with all its complexities need people to work together....You by your ridiculous prose, has excused yourself from the start,go away weirdo
look at the mess Australia's in, no thanks. guns don't commit crimes. we won't be taking this out on them. bad people cause crimes. and opiods are the cause of more deaths in our country and the left love the immigrant bringing the drugs in. go figure eh?
We are doing fine,Free Health Care,Schooling,Benefits,Aged Benefits,Free Maternity for all who need it AND NO GUNS,You in comparison have virtually nothing,if you paid all your debt,would be living in Mud Huts....how Great You have been for future Generations of Americans...they will look back in years to come and think WTF were you thinking
I've been spectacular for our youth. Do people still die at the hand of criminals in Australia? so you haven't succeeded in anything. people still die. One death is too many at the hands of a nutjob. I'm for banning nutjobs. I'd bet there'd be no more nutjob killings if that happened.

again, a gun does not commit a crime nor does it kill anyone. you're my evidence.

Goodness,with Weirdo's like you it is time for the world needs to build a wall around America and THROW AWAY THE KEY
Go for it, I’d get my wall. Don’t need anyone outside it! Bye! Don’t let the gate hit you in your ass on the way out!
There is NO GATE because I would never be in there.

That works two ways.
I don't and neither do billions of others.......Who wants a ticked to ride in a decaying Country,you have all the settings now for failure,a Mad President,Angry White men,a dysfunctional Government,Racism in all its manifestations and a Country Run by the Generals
Sounds nothing like where I live.
Very peaceful actually.
Good to hear petro.steve

That works two ways.

I'm sorry, but we're talking about the country called America on the planet Earth.
I know but you know little about it,it seems

28058645_2288782991132666_60305746184372708_n.png

:auiqs.jpg:

look at the mess Australia's in, no thanks. guns don't commit crimes. we won't be taking this out on them. bad people cause crimes. and opiods are the cause of more deaths in our country and the left love the immigrant bringing the drugs in. go figure eh?

Go for it, I’d get my wall. Don’t need anyone outside it! Bye! Don’t let the gate hit you in your ass on the way out!
There is NO GATE because I would never be in there.
Sure it would, how else for you to leave , and don’t let it hit you in the ass on your way out!

Forum List

Back