Liberals Don't Want to Talk About the Root Cause of School Shootings and Other Crimes

Same root cause as the Bernie Sanders nut job supporter who shot up a field of Republican Congressmen last summer as well as the Islamic jihadists who shot up Ft Hood Texas, San Bernardino healthcare facility, and the Orlando nightclub.

That was selective, and the work of an incapable con tool thought process. Stupid.
The fact is, there are nut cases out there. Conservative nut cases, liberal nut cases, and impartial nut cases. But here is the fact:

The US has tens of times more mass shootings than any other advanced nations.
No other nation is even close. AND, none ot these other nations allow their citizens to own "assault rifles". Get the connection, me girl????????????

Makes no difference why these wack jobs kill lots of people. Particularly our kids in their schools. But then, if you love your assault rifle more than the kids, it explains why you make the really, really stupid statements you make. And why you can not see the obvious. You are, after all, a con troll.

I agree, but there are just too many of them already out there. And there will never be a natl ban ... and frankly if you're a rancher in Wyoming, they're useful tool,

I have a number of guns. Have hunted for over 50 years. I live on acreage in southern Idaho. I have needs for guns. But there is NO need for an assault rifle. Ever.
Look at the Australia experience. Most hunters there have the same idea I do. Anyone who thinks they need an AR needs to find a new hobby. A good bolt action, or even lever action, will take care of any needs on a farm or ranch. Australians voluntarily gave up assault rifles nationally after 35 were killed in 1999 by a nut case. They have had zero killed since then.
Anyone who thinks that gun is dangerous is a nutjob . Do you have a video of one shooting someone?
Wow, That is a profound statement. Dipshit.
Guns kill no one. But guns used by people kill thousands. Try to understand that using your tiny little mind.
and knives and drugs kill more humans. little mind.

Same root cause as the Bernie Sanders nut job supporter who shot up a field of Republican Congressmen last summer as well as the Islamic jihadists who shot up Ft Hood Texas, San Bernardino healthcare facility, and the Orlando nightclub.

That was selective, and the work of an incapable con tool thought process. Stupid.
The fact is, there are nut cases out there. Conservative nut cases, liberal nut cases, and impartial nut cases. But here is the fact:

No other nation is even close. AND, none ot these other nations allow their citizens to own "assault rifles". Get the connection, me girl????????????

Makes no difference why these wack jobs kill lots of people. Particularly our kids in their schools. But then, if you love your assault rifle more than the kids, it explains why you make the really, really stupid statements you make. And why you can not see the obvious. You are, after all, a con troll.

I agree, but there are just too many of them already out there. And there will never be a natl ban ... and frankly if you're a rancher in Wyoming, they're useful tool,

I have a number of guns. Have hunted for over 50 years. I live on acreage in southern Idaho. I have needs for guns. But there is NO need for an assault rifle. Ever.
Look at the Australia experience. Most hunters there have the same idea I do. Anyone who thinks they need an AR needs to find a new hobby. A good bolt action, or even lever action, will take care of any needs on a farm or ranch. Australians voluntarily gave up assault rifles nationally after 35 were killed in 1999 by a nut case. They have had zero killed since then.
Anyone who thinks that gun is dangerous is a nutjob . Do you have a video of one shooting someone?
Guns kill no one. But guns used by people kill thousands. Try to understand that using your tiny little mind.
Guns DO kill
The illegal In CA says he dropped the gun that went off and killed the girl. No human finger was on the trigger
Gun folks-guns don't kill is a Dumb mantra and will move fence sitters to the other side

Last edited:
Now we find out that the security guard (a deputy sheriff, no less) heard the shots and knew there was an attack--and did nothing. And liberals are gonna blame guns?!

Funny that we had virtually no school shootings in the '40s, '50s, '60s, '70s, and '80s, even though guns were easier to get than they are now. What changed? We all know what changed.

Liberals scoff when anyone points out the obvious truth that the root cause of school shootings is American's moral decline, a decline brought about by the last several generations of liberals. Guns were much more available in the 1940s, 1950s, and 1960s than they are today. Yet, school shootings were virtually unheard of in those decades. Much the same can be said for the 1970s and 1980s. What has changed? Our public morality, our values, our decency, and our faith as a whole.

Many if not most modern American liberals hate and mock Christianity and Judaism, especially Christianity. Just look at the liberal reactions here to the news of Billy Graham's death. Liberals are becoming so militant that they openly mock people for praying for shooting victims, for suggesting praying to end droughts, and especially for observing that the further America gets from God, the more our society crumbles.

An increasing number of liberals support forcing churches to ordain gay pastors, forcing churches to host gay weddings, jailing and/or fining--and even shutting down--Christian florists and bakers and photographers who won't service gay ceremonies, etc., etc.

You wanna stop school shootings? Then restore our culture and values and faith. Start teaching our kids that there is a God and an afterlife and that they will be held accountable for their actions here on Earth. Stop teaching our kids that they are merely the products of billions of accidental mutations that began with single-celled creatures who somehow were formed when lightning struck some pond somewhere (where'd the pond, the inorganic matter, and the lightening come from?). Start honoring and teaching the value of biblical marriage and a stable nuclear family. Start teaching the Ten Commandments in schools again.
Looks like this thread is as quiet as mine.
The country really doesn't want to explore the real "why as liberals would have to admit that many of their permissive policies is actually part of the problem.
To them it's about the gun only.
That is true negligence.
This will happen again, and they will cry why again, but really can't handle the answer. Shameful.
And still...crickets.

How sad and pathetic.
There's nothing wrong with asking the OP's opening question. It's true. The conclusion, though, that we all must take up religion?
I have nothing against people living the beliefs of their choice. I'm not going to argue it. I don't know that it would fix our problems with gun violence, though.
So yeah, crickets here, while people explore solutions that don't require a religious conversion in other threads.

Now we find out that the security guard (a deputy sheriff, no less) heard the shots and knew there was an attack--and did nothing. And liberals are gonna blame guns?!

Funny that we had virtually no school shootings in the '40s, '50s, '60s, '70s, and '80s, even though guns were easier to get than they are now. What changed? We all know what changed.
We do all know what changed but catering to PC and feelings and desperately tip toeing around perceptions led us to an undisciplined, personally irresponsible society where insisting upon good conduct is verboten

Guns DO kill
The illegal In CA says he dropped the gun that went off and killed the girl. No human finger was on the trigger
Gun folks-guns don't kill is a Dumb mantra and will move fence sitters to the other side
I guess the folks in California don't know that guns can't kill someone. Maybe the explanation by the illegal should have been a red flag, since guns don't fire by themselves.

Liberals scoff when anyone points out the obvious truth that the root cause of school shootings is American's moral decline, a decline brought about by the last several generations of liberals. Guns were much more available in the 1940s, 1950s, and 1960s than they are today. Yet, school shootings were virtually unheard of in those decades. Much the same can be said for the 1970s and 1980s. What has changed? Our public morality, our values, our decency, and our faith as a whole.

Many if not most modern American liberals hate and mock Christianity and Judaism, especially Christianity. Just look at the liberal reactions here to the news of Billy Graham's death. Liberals are becoming so militant that they openly mock people for praying for shooting victims, for suggesting praying to end droughts, and especially for observing that the further America gets from God, the more our society crumbles.

An increasing number of liberals support forcing churches to ordain gay pastors, forcing churches to host gay weddings, jailing and/or fining--and even shutting down--Christian florists and bakers and photographers who won't service gay ceremonies, etc., etc.

You wanna stop school shootings? Then restore our culture and values and faith. Start teaching our kids that there is a God and an afterlife and that they will be held accountable for their actions here on Earth. Stop teaching our kids that they are merely the products of billions of accidental mutations that began with single-celled creatures who somehow were formed when lightning struck some pond somewhere (where'd the pond, the inorganic matter, and the lightening come from?). Start honoring and teaching the value of biblical marriage and a stable nuclear family. Start teaching the Ten Commandments in schools again.
The country really doesn't want to explore the real "why as liberals would have to admit that many of their permissive policies is actually part of the problem.
That is true negligence.
This will happen again, and they will cry why again, but really can't handle the answer. Shameful.
And still...crickets.

How sad and pathetic.
There's nothing wrong with asking the OP's opening question. It's true. The conclusion, though, that we all must take up religion?
I have nothing against people living the beliefs of their choice. I'm not going to argue it. I don't know that it would fix our problems with gun violence, though.
So yeah, crickets here, while people explore solutions that don't require a religious conversion in other threads.
Also trying to put more dialog such as media and gaming as a violent influence, failures in education, a permissive society, loss of morality (which doesn't require religion) ,pharmaceuticals hand in it, a general sense of callousness, breakdown of family structure...etc.

But people tend to focus on one thing.
Whether guns or God apparently.

What a CROCK OF SHIT YOU SPEW,you are NO AUTHORITY AND HAVE NO MORAL HIGH GROUND TO STAND ON,it is just YOUR OPINION,
YOU WANNA STOP SCHOOL SHOOTINGS,then Ban the GUN as we have in Australia
STOP VOTING REPUBLIGUN
STOP BLAMING THE VICTIMS(THE CHILDREN)
STOP SPEWING SUCH RELIGIOUS MUMBO JUMBO
STOP YOUR RIDICULOUS VIEW OF "BIBLICAL MARRIAGE" CONSIDERING WELL OVER 50% OF YOUR BIBLICAL MARRIAGE ENDS IN DIVORCE.
IT IS YOUR GENERATION THAT HAS CREATED THIS TYPE OF MODERNITY,THROUGH,GREED,GRAFT AND THE PROFUSION OF KIDDY FIDDLERS AND PEDO'S.
YOUR TYPE OF CONSERVATISM EQUATES TO DEATH AND DEATH OF ANY PRINCIPAL.
STOP WEARING THOSE ROSE TINTED GLASSES AND GET A TASTE OF REALITY
YOU ARE A VIOLENT MINDED AND ACTUAL SOCIETY........FULL STOP
PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE BIG ON MOUTH BUT SMALL IN MIND
AND YOU FOOL,YOU SHOULD PUT YOUR BRAIN INTO GEAR BEFORE OPENING YOUR MOUTH

AND LASTLY,YOU LIKE MOST SELF OPINIONATED LEMMINGS,HAVE ALL YOUR SELF CREATED OPINION BUT ABSOLUTELY NO,REPEAT,NO ANSWERS....apart from the divisive Liberal versus Conservative MUMBO JUMBO,society today with all its complexities need people to work together....You by your ridiculous prose, has excused yourself from the start,go away weirdo
look at the mess Australia's in, no thanks. guns don't commit crimes. we won't be taking this out on them. bad people cause crimes. and opiods are the cause of more deaths in our country and the left love the immigrant bringing the drugs in. go figure eh?
We are doing fine,Free Health Care,Schooling,Benefits,Aged Benefits,Free Maternity for all who need it AND NO GUNS,You in comparison have virtually nothing,if you paid all your debt,would be living in Mud Huts....how Great You have been for future Generations of Americans...they will look back in years to come and think WTF were you thinking
I've been spectacular for our youth. Do people still die at the hand of criminals in Australia? so you haven't succeeded in anything. people still die. One death is too many at the hands of a nutjob. I'm for banning nutjobs. I'd bet there'd be no more nutjob killings if that happened.

again, a gun does not commit a crime nor does it kill anyone. you're my evidence.

Goodness,with Weirdo's like you it is time for the world needs to build a wall around America and THROW AWAY THE KEY

Anyone who thinks that gun is dangerous is a nutjob . Do you have a video of one shooting someone?[/QUOTE]
Guns kill no one. But guns used by people kill thousands. Try to understand that using your tiny little mind.[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

So some dipshit suggests: and knives and drugs kill more humans. little mind.

I try to help you to understand, but if you are but stupid, it is really hard. Lets look at your latest stupid post (above) and try to help you to understand:
As for killing people, then we can say: And so do volcano's. And Moose. And falls. And drowning in lakes and oceans.
Dipshit. We were discussing mass killings. And none of the above, except guns, cause or are used to cause mass killings. This seems to be too difficult for you. We can include feet. People are kicked to death. See the point, dipshit?

No nation can remove knives from everyone. They are too useful for other purposes and have no rational alternative. Drugs are generally self administered, resulting in accidental deaths.
So, have you ever seen mass murders accomplished using knives? How about drugs, me boy? How about feet?
Same question for volcano's, drowning, falls, or moose. Get the picture yet, me boy, or is this just too difficult.
Over 35 advanced nations have outlawed assault rifles, however. And none have any mass murders, EXCEPT THE United States. Make sense in your little bitty brain>
All outlaw assault rifles except us. All have no mass murders, except us. We have many, they have none. Get the drift??????????????????

Last edited:

What a CROCK OF SHIT YOU SPEW,you are NO AUTHORITY AND HAVE NO MORAL HIGH GROUND TO STAND ON,it is just YOUR OPINION,
STOP VOTING REPUBLIGUN
STOP YOUR RIDICULOUS VIEW OF "BIBLICAL MARRIAGE" CONSIDERING WELL OVER 50% OF YOUR BIBLICAL MARRIAGE ENDS IN DIVORCE.
IT IS YOUR GENERATION THAT HAS CREATED THIS TYPE OF MODERNITY,THROUGH,GREED,GRAFT AND THE PROFUSION OF KIDDY FIDDLERS AND PEDO'S.

AND LASTLY,YOU LIKE MOST SELF OPINIONATED LEMMINGS,HAVE ALL YOUR SELF CREATED OPINION BUT ABSOLUTELY NO,REPEAT,NO ANSWERS....apart from the divisive Liberal versus Conservative MUMBO JUMBO,society today with all its complexities need people to work together....You by your ridiculous prose, has excused yourself from the start,go away weirdo
look at the mess Australia's in, no thanks. guns don't commit crimes. we won't be taking this out on them. bad people cause crimes. and opiods are the cause of more deaths in our country and the left love the immigrant bringing the drugs in. go figure eh?
We are doing fine,Free Health Care,Schooling,Benefits,Aged Benefits,Free Maternity for all who need it AND NO GUNS,You in comparison have virtually nothing,if you paid all your debt,would be living in Mud Huts....how Great You have been for future Generations of Americans...they will look back in years to come and think WTF were you thinking
I've been spectacular for our youth. Do people still die at the hand of criminals in Australia? so you haven't succeeded in anything. people still die. One death is too many at the hands of a nutjob. I'm for banning nutjobs. I'd bet there'd be no more nutjob killings if that happened.

again, a gun does not commit a crime nor does it kill anyone. you're my evidence.

Goodness,with Weirdo's like you it is time for the world needs to build a wall around America and THROW AWAY THE KEY
That works two ways.
No one will be able to come in and it sure seems everyone still wants a ticket.

To see how far down in the gutter American liberals have gone, just look at how many liberals reacted to the news of Billy Graham's death two days ago. Good grief, some of the reactions were disgusting. I wonder how many of those folks know that as early as the 1950s, Graham refused to speak to segregated congregations and audiences.

The Day Billy Graham Did the Unthinkable for Race Relations in America

Some of these liberals are teaching high school and college kids and infecting them with their immoral, anti-religion, secularist worldview.

Last edited:
STOP VOTING REPUBLIGUN

That works two ways.
I don't and neither do billions of others.......Who wants a ticked to ride in a decaying Country,you have all the settings now for failure,a Mad President,Angry White men,a dysfunctional Government,Racism in all its manifestations and a Country Run by the Generals

That works two ways.
I don't and neither do billions of others.......Who wants a ticked to ride in a decaying Country,you have all the settings now for failure,a Mad President,Angry White men,a dysfunctional Government,Racism in all its manifestations and a Country Run by the Generals

I'm sorry, but we're talking about the country called America on the planet Earth.

STOP VOTING REPUBLIGUN

Go for it, I’d get my wall. Don’t need anyone outside it! Bye! Don’t let the gate hit you in your ass on the way out!

That is true negligence.
And still...crickets.

How sad and pathetic.
Yeah cause talking god out of school has been so good right?

That works two ways.
We’re quite happy, you can leave us alone

That works two ways.

I'm sorry, but we're talking about the country called America on the planet Earth.
Where fking everyone wants to come to

That works two ways.
Sounds nothing like where I live.
Very peaceful actually.

That is true negligence.
And still...crickets.

How sad and pathetic.
Yeah cause talking god out of school has been so good right?
We prayed in grade school and it wasn't beaten into us, hardly noticeable as a part of the day's activities.

We prayed in grade school and it wasn't beaten into us, hardly noticeable as a part of the day's activities.
Or even the Pledge of Allegiance. Is a prayer or a pledge seriously that offensive? For some, appears so.
I am not religious at all, but some assumed so since it was a point in OP.
My point being that religion isn't required to simply live by a moral code of decency and I agree with OP that there is a cultural decay.
It is not just a single issue but a set of multiple variables that leads to where we are now.
This really didn't happen in my day and no one would even would have considered it. The problem is much deeper than the soundbites the media and politicians and trolls on this site spew every time.

Forum List

Back