Liberals dont like the truth

Democrooks like to surround themselves with people who constantly validate their insipid bullshit. That's why they're always parroting nonsense about how they're so much better educated, but then ignore how often they're made fools of.

I'm glad they're like that in this case. Let democrooks surround themselves with subservient drones and ignore the electoral washout beneath their feet.

With Trump picking guys like Pruitt to tear down shitty wastes of money like the EPA, we may actually see some regressive bullshit rolled back and some real prosperity return to the US. The democrook party will dissolve in that case. It's not even as if the DNC is useful anyway. There is already a Communist Party USA. Democrooks should just go there.

I watched the show this morning and did not get the impression that the Hillary Campaign actually ASKED for her to be removed.....

Mika was saying they called to complain about what she said about the Clinton Campaign taking for granted they were going to win, as if they had a right to complain, like I had done something journalistically wrong that could be complained about or could be removed due to such a violation....

this morning I did not get the reaction or feeling it ws the way FOX NEWS is now spinning it....maybe should have and just missed it....?

It was more like she was shocked that the Clinton Campaign even called to bitch, when she was spot on.... and not out of bounds, like she would have been if she had done something journalistically unethical that would have required a phone call to be removed....I don't think she was saying they actually asked for her to be removed, just that they called and complained.

It's hard to explain if you don't watch their show daily, like I do....and didn't watch today's full show....but, it was 6 am when I woke to watch it, so maybe I was still fuzzy headed???

Democrooks like to surround themselves with people who constantly validate their insipid bullshit. That's why they're always parroting nonsense about how they're so much better educated, but then ignore how often they're made fools of.

I'm glad they're like that in this case. Let democrooks surround themselves with subservient drones and ignore the electoral washout beneath their feet.

With Trump picking guys like Pruitt to tear down shitty wastes of money like the EPA, we may actually see some regressive bullshit rolled back and some real prosperity return to the US. The democrook party will dissolve in that case. It's not even as if the DNC is useful anyway. There is already a Communist Party USA. Democrooks should just go there.

I confident Donald Trump and his cabinet of billionaire CEO types, will now do a "180" become the working man's friend, bring back all those jobs they shipped to other countries, raise wages, improve working conditions, and turn America into that "great shining city on the hill"
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back