Liberals, do you agree with Susan Rice that...

...Bo Bergdhal served with "honor and distinction"?

Link .

Cause when you chop up a quote into 3 words , methinks you are a hack taking shit out of context .

I thought it was common knowledge.

Susan Rice: Bergdahl Served With 'Honor and Distinction'
Great, thanks for proving you’re an idiot.

She said that before all the details about Bergdahl’s capture were known. She even went on to say, ”and we’ll have the opportunity eventually to learn what has transpired in the past years...”

So what’s your beef? That she gave a member of our military the benefit of the doubt that he served with honor and distinction before it was known he abandoned his post??

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you? :dunno:

Susan Rice should be in jail for her decision to unmask the identities of United States citizens connected to President Donald Trump's transition team.

Let alone agreeing with her! :mad-61:
Why? Even Republicans in Congress said she did not break any laws.

prezbo obama called him a "hero" ta boot

courts say "not so much"

What was your opinion of Bo before he was released ?

that he was a deserter

and put the lives of other troops in great danger

Yes that's true .

But that's not an answer to my question .

Bonus question ! Do you consider Robert E Lee to be a traitor ?
Thinking Error: hopover

Yes, traitors are encouraged to turn on their country (America), which is why I think Democrats shouldn't be allowed to serve because of the risk to national security.

I suggest instead taking them out back and putting a bullet in their head and dumping them in a mass-grave. Maybe taking them up in C130s and pushing them out the door at 1200 ft without a chute. If that doesn't work, ship em off to Australia like the British did.

Yes, traitors are encouraged to turn on their country (America), which is why I think Democrats shouldn't be allowed to serve because of the risk to national security.

I suggest instead taking them out back and putting a bullet in their head and dumping them in a mass-grave. Maybe taking them up in C130s and pushing them out the door at 1200 ft without a chute. If that doesn't work, ship em off to Australia like the British did.
Great, yet ^^^ yet another raving lunatic calling for mass murder.

Stephen Paddock’s your hero, isn’t he?

You can serve with honor and distinction, and do things wrong.

He clearly deserted and broke the rules. But before he broke the rules and possible after he broke the rules, was he not serving with honor and distinction?
no he didn't. No honor and definitely no distinction. They stated this was not the first time he walked away from his post without orders.

Now the we've had a chance to find out more, do you think Susan Rice still thinks he served with honor and distinction?

Considering all the shit the Right Loons have made up about Rice and what she has said and done, does it really matter to you? Aren't you just using her to beat another dead horse.

Now the we've had a chance to find out more, do you think Susan Rice still thinks he served with honor and distinction?

Considering all the shit the Right Loons have made up about Rice and what she has said and done, does it really matter to you? Aren't you just using her to beat another dead horse.

I dunno, we'll have to see what Rice and/or Obama has to say. Oh wait, they're not saying anything.

Great, yet ^^^ yet another raving lunatic calling for mass murder.

Stephen Paddock’s your hero, isn’t he?
I guess sarcasm is a foreign concept to you, dumb ass.... :hmpf:

Link .

Cause when you chop up a quote into 3 words , methinks you are a hack taking shit out of context .

She said that before all the details about Bergdahl’s capture were known. She even went on to say, ”and we’ll have the opportunity eventually to learn what has transpired in the past years...”

So what’s your beef? That she gave a member of our military the benefit of the doubt that he served with honor and distinction before it was known he abandoned his post??

I'm not the idiot; you are. That serial-lying k*nt knew Berghdal had deserted. Keep licking her snatch.

Link .

I'm not the idiot; you are. That serial-lying k*nt knew Berghdal had deserted. Keep licking her snatch.

What would you have done wh Bowe ? Simple question .

Link .

LOL

Spits a trump fluffer.

Link .

Gotta love ignorant that's acting ignorant.

Still was misleading on your part based on the timing of the quote .

So what should they have done wh Bowe? Any of you going to answer ?

I would have offered a typical, ordinary Taliban fighter for him and that would be it.

Link .

LOL

Spits a trump fluffer.

Yea, play the k*nt act when you're dead fucking wrong. Typical lying libtard k*nt.

Link .

LOL

Spits a trump fluffer.

Yea, play the k*nt act when you're dead fucking wrong. Typical lying libtard k*nt.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^

l3ol6.gif

LMFAO

Forum List

Back