Bibimbap

Blues Man

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2016
I don't usually post in this thread because I'm not a very food motivated person and I usually view food as fuel.

BUT

Last night my wife and stopped in at a Korean restaurant that was vegan friendly and i has Bibimbap for the first time.

I could live on this shit. It's sushi rice with a variety if seasoned and marinated vegetables served in a stone bowl

1706879283911.png

Big fan of korean food. My only real complaint about it is that you have to be careful when before you dive into the ssamjang. Some of that stuff is so salty a dot is all you need. Had some last year that was so salty it felt like my throat was burning after first bite. Wasn't hot, just way too concentrated.

I bet those poor plants were screaming their heads off when they were getting picked :(

Do you actually have anything intelligent to add?
Just calling out your participation in the physical abuse of innocent life.
Also, Korean food, the few items I have had, were very good. Never had that dish, though. I need stuff with meat it.

Just calling out your participation in the physical abuse of innocent life.
Also, Korean food, the few items I have had, were very good. Never had that dish, though. I need stuff with meat it.
Plants don't feel pain since they do not have a nervous system.

Learn something so you don't sound like a fucking idiot

Plants don't feel pain since they do not have a nervous system.

Learn something so you don't sound like a fucking idiot
Goddamn, someone is a bit touchy this morning. :lol:
Not in the way you understand it.
Learn something so you dont sound like a fucking idiot :thup:

Goddamn, someone is a bit touchy this morning. :lol:
Not in the way you understand it.
Learn something so you dont sound like a fucking idiot :thup:

Given that plants do not have pain receptors, nerves, or a brain, they do not feel pain as we members of the animal kingdom understand it. Uprooting a carrot or trimming a hedge is not a form of botanical torture, and you can bite into that apple without worry.

Given that plants do not have pain receptors, nerves, or a brain, they do not feel pain as we members of the animal kingdom understand it. Uprooting a carrot or trimming a hedge is not a form of botanical torture, and you can bite into that apple without worry.
I can pick and choose sentences out of articles as well. It isnt hard, murderer.

Those were the very first sentences in the article. Seems like you didn't understand them
Like how plants respond to be eaten?
Did you know even blades of grass respond when you cut your lawn?

Forum List

Back