Liberals, do you agree that people who say mean things should be fined and/or jailed?

I don't think people should go to jail for saying mean things but I think if they were honorable people that they should seek to treat all with an element of respect. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Some people aren't deserving of one's respect. As such why then should one dishonestly treat them as though they were in fact respected? That's just being decietful, and dishonest. Dishonesty does little in the way of forming mutual respect.

We have seen scum approaching strangers to harass them for speaking a language, wearing particular clothing, claiming that they were somehow breaking a law by doing things like barbecuing at a picnic ground or taking pictures of their child. How do we get rid of these filthy, anti-social types?
We've also seen negro "youths" randomly sucker punching white people in the back of the head. Sometimes fatally. How do we get rid of these filthy, anti-social types?

Last edited:
I note here that these social rules were openly broken by racists, so that other people were treated to incredible rudeness instead of traditional courtesy.
Horse shit... "The Social Rules" As you put it were rewritten without consideration for inherent human behaviors, and understanding of group dynamics. As such freedom of association was stifled and interactions were forced upon disparate groups. Friction was a guaranteed result. In these old times that you're waxing nostagic about; people had the ability to, and often chose in fact to do; avoid those outside their in-group- preference bubble. And within that bubble courtesy was more prevelant. That courtesy within an in group, is still with us today. It's a basic tenent of group dynamics. It's when two separate groups, with separate in group dynamics are forced into each other's area of effect, conflict is guaranteed.

"Diversity" is a poison pill to any stable society, and culture.

I don't think people should go to jail for saying mean things but I think if they were honorable people that they should seek to treat all with an element of respect. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Some people aren't deserving of one's respect. As such why then should one dishonestly treat them as though they were in fact respected? That's just being decietful, and dishonest. Dishonesty does little in the way of forming mutual respect.

We have seen scum approaching strangers to harass them for speaking a language, wearing particular clothing, claiming that they were somehow breaking a law by doing things like barbecuing at a picnic ground or taking pictures of their child. How do we get rid of these filthy, anti-social types?
We've also seen negro "youths" randomly sucker punching white people in the back of the head. Sometimes fatally. How do we get rid of these filthy, anti-social types?

People who physically attack someone get arrested, obviously. This is a criminal manner and is taken care of that way. But what about scum like I described, and the two in Florida who started an argument with the manager of a fast-food place because he spoke Spanish to someone else and told him to go back to Mexico, although the guy is Puerto Rican, and the old bitch-boy who interfered with the conversation at another table because the conversation was in Spanish? What do we do with them? What do you do with folks who obviously were not raised well?

People who physically attack someone get arrested, obviously. This is a criminal manner and is taken care of that way. But what about scum like I described, and the two in Florida who started an argument with the manager of a fast-food place because he spoke Spanish to someone else and told him to go back to Mexico, although the guy is Puerto Rican, and the old bitch-boy who interfered with the conversation at another table because the conversation was in Spanish? What do we do with them? What do you do with folks who obviously were not raised well?
Who are you to do anything “with them”? Get over yourself. The rest of the world doesn’t exist to comport to your sense of propriety.

You know that's already illegal, right?

We need to criminalize people for being mean, right?

define "mean"......

"I hate liberals" should not be criminalized.

"I want to kill liberals" SHOULD be criminalized.

"liberals are fascist communist nazi scum" should NOT be criminalized.

"liberals are fascist communist nazi scum who should be rounded up and executed" SHOULD be criminalized.

Sticks and stones.........

learn it, love it.

You know that's already illegal, right?
Hasn’t stopped it.

"What do you do with folks who obviously were not raised well"

shun them.

fire them from jobs

refuse to hire them.

turn your backs on them and fart in their direction.

"What do you do with folks who obviously were not raised well"

shun them.

fire them from jobs

refuse to hire them.

turn your backs on them and fart in their direction.

Stop voting for them and supporting them.

Forum List

Back