Liberals, do you agree that people who say mean things should be fined and/or jailed?

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
We need to criminalize people for being mean, right?

• Banned
what?? huh???

It's becoming fashionable for the government to take legal action against people who say mean things in places like Canada, England, France, Germany, Australia and now, in New York City.

New York is a Shit hole like California The liberal morons deserve each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think people should go to jail for saying mean things but I think if they were honorable people that they should seek to treat all with an element of respect. Treat others the way you want to be treated.

Only about certain things. Anybody who calls me a faggot, and says I have a small penis should be thrown in jail.

I'm talking to you, Grandma. :(

• Banned
I don't think people should go to jail for saying mean things but I think if they were honorable people that they should seek to treat all with an element of respect. Treat others the way you want to be treated.

Not to be rude, but that's not in dispute.

Only about certain things. Anybody who calls me a faggot, and says I have a small penis should be thrown in jail.

I'm talking to you, Grandma. :(

What if they just point and laugh without saying anything? Would that be OK?

Point of order. On forums like this. Most of us would be incarcerated. Define mean!

New York is a Shit hole like California The liberal morons deserve each other.

Yep! I've read that they're trying to make it a law in New York for it to be ILLEGAL to use the term "illegal alien"! How crazy is that? Straight out of George Orwell's 1984.

I can people running around the streets screaming it. They’re as bad as Cally. Scary. As I always say f—k being politically correct. Never have and never will.

In times past, we had a somewhat civilized society, which, on occasion, adhered to social rules of courtesy that did not need to be codified into law. I note here that these social rules were openly broken by racists, so that other people were treated to incredible rudeness instead of traditional courtesy. Now we have to re-establish manners in this society. I'm not sure that black-letter law would do it, but we have to do something. We've got lowlifes insulting and harassing perfect strangers.

Some people aren't deserving of one's respect. As such why then should one dishonestly treat them as though they were in fact respected? That's just being decietful, and dishonest. Dishonesty does little in the way of forming mutual respect.

Some people aren't deserving of one's respect. As such why then should one dishonestly treat them as though they were in fact respected? That's just being decietful, and dishonest. Dishonesty does little in the way of forming mutual respect.

We have seen scum approaching strangers to harass them for speaking a language, wearing particular clothing, claiming that they were somehow breaking a law by doing things like barbecuing at a picnic ground or taking pictures of their child. How do we get rid of these filthy, anti-social types?

Forum List

Back