Liberals/Democrats: Heres your change to practice what you preach!!!

What the heck is CNS news anyway?
I have never heard of them.

I believe it's a network that tells wingnuts that Jesus loves supply-side economics and hates anyone not conservative Christian.

AHH I believe you are right, I have seen segments of Pat Robertson and company begging for money to support their new internet TV network.

Thanks for making that connection.

I will bet that a retired cop pays very little in income tax.
And no income tax on his insurance benefit income?

That is correct. My police retirment check is not much, it's under 45K if that matters.

In fact, my total income, retirement check and current job, are under 75K. So, an increase on taxes of the rich won't affect me.

But that doesn't change my stance that we should not raise taxes on the rich. They pay out the ass already. Higher taxes aren't the answer. It's not an issue of "Will it affect me". It's about whats right, whats fair. I wish I was rich. But I'm not. I do envy the money of the rich, but I don't pray that the government takes it from them. It is theres. Their $7,500,000 a year belongs to them just as much as my $75,000 a year belongs to me. No one has the right to take it.

What is your point? That cops don't make much? Well, yeah, no shit.

Now............how many lefties have been proactive? Which of you put your $$$ where your mouth is?
None? No one? Not even ONE lib was willing to lead the way??? Really?

https://www.pay.gov/paygov/forms/formInstance.html?agencyFormId=23779454

Ok boys. Here is the chance liberals have dreamed of. Give your excess cash to Papa Obama. Yep. You can pay directly to the national debt. We've heard for years how "I don't need a tax cut" and how we need to give the gov't more of our money. I've also heard countless libs boast about how well they're doing financially (you morons know who you are). So, heres your chance. Practice what you preach. Give Papa Obama the money that you don't need. DON"T WAIT for taxes to go up!!! Be proactive!!!! Give now!!!

Now, lets have a roll call: How much did all you libs give?????

And you should send your extra cash to your corporate masters. Oh wait, you don't have a job.

OK, stop going to the emergency room for health care. You know you could go to a VA Hospital. They will take veterans. You are a veteran?

I could tell you to quit school, but you already did, many years ago.

Huh? Who said I don't have a job?

No, I'm not a veteran. I'm a retired police officer. I don't use the ER for healthcare.

No, didn't quit school. Graduated from Furman University, early 90's.

So....how much did you send Obama for your shared cause???? After all, you DO practice what you preach, right?

Retired police officer? Republicans will tell you, "Here, have a few bucks. Now, go get health care." I want to see your face when they tell you to get lost.

I am kinda new at this Dem game, I just changed to Dem registration a while back.

Over half of the debt was incurred under republican presidents.
How do I just pay on the Dem portion?

Obama has spent more in 2 years than the previous 15 presidents combined. It's 100% fact, look it up.

Now, this is PERFECT democracy. Those of us who don't want higher taxes dont have to pay more. And those of you who want to give the government more of your $$ can do so voluntarily, just donate.

Now.....how much have you given liberals? Dems? Come on.....you said we gotta give the government more $$$. Heres your chance!!!!

It really would help if you could at least do basic math. Although he will definitely pass up Bush Jr. in spending if he is re-elected, he still hasn't come close, and that is just one president. Bush spent approximately $19.1 trillion. Including Obama's third year, his total will be $10.5 trillion. And that is in inflated dollars.

Try again.

I will bet that a retired cop pays very little in income tax.
And no income tax on his insurance benefit income?

That is correct. My police retirment check is not much, it's under 45K if that matters.

In fact, my total income, retirement check and current job, are under 75K. So, an increase on taxes of the rich won't affect me.

But that doesn't change my stance that we should not raise taxes on the rich. They pay out the ass already. Higher taxes aren't the answer. It's not an issue of "Will it affect me". It's about whats right, whats fair. I wish I was rich. But I'm not. I do envy the money of the rich, but I don't pray that the government takes it from them. It is theres. Their $7,500,000 a year belongs to them just as much as my $75,000 a year belongs to me. No one has the right to take it.

What is your point? That cops don't make much? Well, yeah, no shit.

Holy crap. Your entirely livelihood, past present and future, was dependent on the government, on TAXPAYER money,

and you bitch the way you do?

good one.

I am kinda new at this Dem game, I just changed to Dem registration a while back.

Over half of the debt was incurred under republican presidents.
How do I just pay on the Dem portion?

The same way your FICA taxes pay for Social Security.

When did Dems ever say we only have to pay for Republican deficits?

You libs can whine all you want. But fact is.....

1776-2009 we accumulated $10 trillion debt.
2009-today we accumulated $3 trillion more.

Obama is spending at a historic pace. Killing America.

Now, you lefties can literally put your $ where your mouth is. 2 hours after posting this chance for you to fix it, not ONE of you have said how much you gave?????!!!!!

Your figures don't work.

Accumulated debt does not tell us how much was spent; it only tells us how much of the spending wasn't paid for.

[
Obama has spent more in 2 years than the previous 15 presidents combined. It's 100% fact, look it up.

That is 100% horseshit you moron.

'Obama' spending for 2009 - 2010, adjusted for inflation:

6.2 trillion

'Bush' spending for 2006, 2007, 2008:

7.8 trillion

The numbers are comparable even if not adjusted for inflation.

So S. T. F. U.

Historical Federal Receipt and Outlay Summary

It's not about paying for fun, it's about paying what you should. Why should anyone pay if everyone isn't ready to do so. The truth is 10 times as much as we could pay as democrats to help the budget could be collected by just getting rid of those tax evasion tactics thought up by the right to avoid their fair share.

I don't have a problem going back to where tax rates were under Clinton and I don't have a problem with paying more to SS and Medicade if I need too, how about you?

When the budget and things that were voted into it, were evolved that set up the debt, we had enough to cover it. But now cut trillions over the years out of the budget in tax giveaways and tax shelters, start wars that weren't paid for, add a prescription drug bill that does nothing but help those who can afford to have it, that don't need it, thats not paid for and increase the cost of the military 91% since Clinton left office not counting two wars that weren't paid for and you have a disaster. Then throw a banking corruption that would have brought our nation to our knees and a housing market that was made by loaning to people who they showed how to skew the numbers to qualify on., and you have a disaster.

Lets put the blame exactly where it belongs, on the republicans for the war and the military and on tax cuts for the wealthy and their backers for the fraud that republican law makers set in motion.

Yes I am willing to pay, as long as you guys do also.

[

6.2 trillion

7.8 trillion

So S. T. F. U.

You really don't think that what they heard on Hanity and Rush will ever be erased from their minds do you. The first thing that would have to happen is that they would be willing to accept the truth, and that just don't happen with the right's inability to think for themselves.

[

6.2 trillion

7.8 trillion

So S. T. F. U.

You really don't think that what they heard on Hanity and Rush will ever be erased from their minds do you. The first thing that would have to happen is that they would be willing to accept the truth, and that just don't happen with the right's inability to think for themselves.

I'm constantly mystified by the inability of people likes bucs90 to experience any shame whatsoever in being so ludicrously wrong, so often.

But there is an explanation, or a theory of sorts. It's called partisan accountability. It's based on the idea that as long as your likeminded partisan pals don't call you out on your stupidity,

then it's not really stupidity.

And watch, the Bucs claim I just thoroughly debunked? He'll be making it again and again in the future anyway.

NYCarbineer, of course you added a stat "adjusted for inflation". BECAUSE OBAMA HAS CAUSED INFLATION TO SOAR THROUGH THE ROOF!!!!

Under Obama, gas, food, electricity, all have skyrocketed. Hell, he is quoted saying he WANTS that to happen!!! No suprise.

But as much as you and your lefties try, I won't let you get off topic.

I offered you all a chance to practice what you preach. GIVE more of your $$$ to the gov't, as Obama says is necessary. One of you lefties said "I'm ready to pay more but only if you do to". Now thats not hope and change. Show some leadership. Don't wait on us racist right wingers. Be Obama's change. Follow his lead. Set the example.

Now....how many of you lefties have acted on Obama's ideals? How much have you given?

I always give more, a 10% premium on the taxes I pay for deficit reduction. I also contribute on my state taxes to the Childrens Trust Fund, Meals on Wheels, Military Families and General Revenue.

Can I assume that you will be sure that you or no family member of yours will use these funds in accordance with your stance on reducing spending?

Good for you. You are practicing what Obama preaches.

Will I use those funds? If needed, maybe. After all, more money to government is out of "compassion" right? So, if I do, you should be happy about it.

Now, any other libs? Any more of you donate $$$ to Obama?

https://www.pay.gov/paygov/forms/formInstance.html?agencyFormId=23779454

Ok boys. Here is the chance liberals have dreamed of. Give your excess cash to Papa Obama. Yep. You can pay directly to the national debt. We've heard for years how "I don't need a tax cut" and how we need to give the gov't more of our money. I've also heard countless libs boast about how well they're doing financially (you morons know who you are). So, heres your chance. Practice what you preach. Give Papa Obama the money that you don't need. DON"T WAIT for taxes to go up!!! Be proactive!!!! Give now!!!

Now, lets have a roll call: How much did all you libs give?????

why give him our when the government will take yours ?

you know if you were a descent American , know you did this to our economy , you'd do that too .
note I'm not a lib , they try placating you with joint responsibility ,

its your fault ! bush touch a projected surplus and in 8 long years turned it into a trillion dollar deficit .
its YOUR FAULT !

We need to take those greedy anti american corporations who have sent the jobs overseas because they were too chickens#%t to pay a decent wage pay some taxes too instead of getting my tax dollars back. If you are located overseas you are not an american in my book.

Forum List

Back