Watch Trumps new conference today in L.A.....really good!!!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK2YBH7b__0

Trump says what's on most people minds but are afraid to say anything. He really tells it like it is!

get.jpg

You can not be a great country with an insane approach like this to illegal invaders. Something has to give, and something will. Lets just hope the outcome is what's good for Americans, and not these criminals.

He is going on the offensive, if he keeps this up he might have a shot.

The Dem and Rep establishment are shitting themselves. Trump is hammering away on two big issues that resonate with the American people and hammering the incompetent politicians.

Anyone who has read my threads and posts will know there is one area I agree with Trump on, and that is trade deals and outsourcing, as well as product dumping by Japan and China. Darn, I wish other candidates would take up these topics too. I see more Japanese cars today than American and then there is the status element, 'foreign' confers some weird status on many Americans.

Writing Unions Out of the Story on Fighting Poverty US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Galloping Over The Minimum Wage Myth Page 5 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Trump is a breath of fresh air, which means he now will be targeted by the Bushs and the Democrats

Too, he comes with his own running mate, the Hell Toupee. Though it may insist on redecorating the Naval Observatory.

You guys make the worst political analysts on the Board.

Trump is hurting Republicans--he is a Godsend for Democrats.

The immigration issue, with h1b permits, sanctuary cities for illegals, and illegal murders being highlighted plus the fact there is an Immigration bill being held up in the house by Boehner, is tearing your party apart!!

A massive civil war has started in the GOP over immigration. Trump is the leader of one coalition. There is till the Corporate Coalition and the Religious right coalition.

Trump leads the Xenophobic crazies that has hijacked the Republican party for several decades. You "Trump followers" do not belong!
You are the right wing fringe that everyone runs from!

If only you didn't exist in the republican party.

Trump is a moron. On one hand Trump's clothing is made in China but he criticizes Ford for building auto plants in Mexico. What a moron he is.

Of course Flake is incorrect, Trump's views on Mexicans exactly mirror the Republican party base. But McCain is correct. One out of two is not so bad...

My Way News

" Sen. Jeff Flake, who with Sen. John McCain sponsored a 2013 comprehensive immigration reform bill that stalled when it reach the House, said Trump's views "are coarse, ill-informed and inaccurate, and they are not representative of the Republican Party.

"As an elected Republican official, I'm disappointed the county party would host a speaker that so damages the party's image," Flake said.

McCain, in a lengthy statement issued Friday, said, "If the Republican nominee for president does not support comprehensive immigration reform and border security policy, we have no chance of defeating Hillary Clinton and winning the White House in 2016."

But A.J. LaFaro, former head of the Maricopa County Republican Party, said neither Flake's nor McCain's views matter to the state's conservative Republican base."

Why do liberals believe shaming white people will change the behavior of minorities?
Shaming white people isn't supposed to change the behavior of minorities. It's supposed to make white people think that minorities behave just fine.

Trump is a breath of fresh air, which means he now will be targeted by the Bushs and the Democrats

Both sides are already trying to destroy him both his credibility and financially. Its a tried and true strategy, if someone gets out of line talking about something that makes the politicians look like the corrupt incompetent assholes they are, they destroy the person. Trump has enough money to say hey fuck ya'all. Its been hilarious to watch the politicians condemn Trump then freak out when the American people on both sides actually support him.

Mark my words both sides are looking for some dirt on Trump or skeleton in his closet to take him out.

Trump is a moron. On one hand Trump's clothing is made in China but he criticizes Ford for building auto plants in Mexico. What a moron he is.
Yes he has clothing from China, because all the clothing manufacturers have left the USA . How many things can you find in your house not made in China?
I'm all for the Donald. Someone not trying to fill there pockets with bribes, lobbyists money,and kickbacks.
GO Donald[emoji631]get America back

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back