Liberals are so stupid that they don't know what bathroom to use

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I figure that with all the attempts to water down the education system by lowering standards for stupid kids that it would eventually spill over into other areas of our lives such as have the IQ to know what bathroom to use. In the same way that 'liberals' allow students to pick their own grades 'liberals' are now allowing people to pick their own bathroom. It is called the dumbing down of America and I blame 'liberals' because they just can't stand to see anyone fail in life. Everyone has to pass because we don't want poor johny to feel like he is stupid. Now when poor johny doesn't know what bathroom to pick because he doesn't know what a dick is (someone should just show him a picture of Obama) the 'liberals' are just going to let him use any bathroom he wants.

• Banned
So you think this is a "topic", do you? :lmao:

I'm pointing out how the 'liberal' attitude in education is transcending to other areas of our life. I think they just assume that no one knows what a dick is. I guess after seeing one in the oval office for eight years and not having anyone say 'hay! That is a fuckin dick' they must assume that no one in this country can recognize what a dick is even when it is attached to them.

Actually Obama is brilliant, a true student of Saul Alynski.

He has successfully CREATED another emotional issue with which to divide Americans. Despite claiming he would be the great 'unifier' he has done nothing but shred this country apart, destroying our unity, along every issue, every line, he can.

This issue was not even in the top 100 of problems and issues this country had to worry about or was concerned about....until he made it one just a week or so ago.

Forum List

Back