Liberals are Running Scared!

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
Do you know how I can tell?

Look at the number of liberals posting in USMB anything they even think might be construed as negative against our President. TheOne, Bully, et. al. are creating one negative thread after another cuz they are skeeert!

LMFAO!

freeandfun1 said:

Look at the number of liberals posting in USMB anything they even think might be construed as negative against our President. TheOne, Bully, et. al. are creating one negative thread after another cuz they are skeeert!

LMFAO!

Free, and that's only those you are still seeing. It's been a bit of a day! :mm:

It is a nice change from watching you guys do it.

Don't worry though, it will only take you guys so long to boot all of them out for one thing or another. You seem to have a history of that here.

Meanwhile though, why don't you give us the republican party talking point of the day? Or are you fresh out?

freeandfun1 said:

LMFAO!

Hey Free!

You are right and I believe it is only going to get worse!

Hell, DK is even talking about becoming Republican :teeth:;)

HGROKIT said:
Hey Free!

You are right and I believe it is only going to get worse!

Hell, DK is even talking about becoming Republican :teeth:;)

I need someone to kick the grin from my face with that! (Just kidding, I'll kill ya!) Still good news all around!

freeandfun1 said:

LMFAO!

Somewhere else there was a comment about the koolaide drinking going on at Yahoo. It's going to be FUN FUN FUN!!! Heads will explode and the Dean-like Yearghing will be heard the land over, a denial in the face of despair. Begin recording, now...

Comrade said:
...a denial in the face of despair. Begin recording, now...
kinda off topic, but when I read this part of your post...my immediate thought went to the former Iraqi info minister (Baghdad Bob?)when our troops were rolling into Baghdad..."we will crush the americans" or something to that effect and when he was saying that, in my mind, I could see US tanks rolling behind him

Arizona Liberal said:
Don't worry though, it will only take you guys so long to boot all of them out for one thing or another. You seem to have a history of that here.

And with only five posts, how can you surmize what you have?

freeandfun1 said:
And with only five posts, how can you surmize what you have?

I've looked at other older threads and the instances of people with liberal views being kicked out or "timed out" is impressive. If you guys just want to sit here and agree with each other then just say so.

And speaking of scared, what do you think of a group of people who frequent a chat room known to only allow their own viewpoints? Truly, if you believe your viewpoint is valid, why not go to a largely liberal chat room and bounce some of your ideas off of them? No ones horizons are being widened by sitting here with your cronies and giving each other encouragement. Believe me when I say I am not trying to be petty or reduce this forum to just bandering insults, but the spirit of the post you kicked this thread off with is silly.

Arizona Liberal said:
I've looked at other older threads and the instances of people with liberal views being kicked out or "timed out" is impressive. If you guys just want to sit here and agree with each other then just say so.

And speaking of scared, what do you think of a group of people who frequent a chat room known to only allow their own viewpoints? Truly, if you believe your viewpoint is valid, why not go to a largely liberal chat room and bounce some of your ideas off of them? No ones horizons are being widened by sitting here with your cronies and giving each other encouragement. Believe me when I say I am not trying to be petty or reduce this forum to just bandering insults, but the spirit of the post you kicked this thread off with is silly.

Perhaps I'm reading you wrong. ARe you Questioning the mods decisions?

Arizona Liberal said:

He is practicing the theory known as freedom of speech, similar to what you are doing.

However, if you feel the way you do about this board, why did you bother to register? You could have just viewed the posts as you had been doing as a Guest. Or could it be that you reistered so you could "Broaden our horizons"? We are truly blessed then that you have chosen to grace us with your presence.

Arizona Liberal said:

I'd wager it's because Liberals are the most closed-minded people in existance.

Arizona Liberal said:

you obviously know nothing. even conservatives have been banned FOR BREAKING THE RULES! LMFAO!

Also, how do you know that I do not frequent other boards? You do not. Typical liberal you - ASS U me.

I frequent another board that is out of Canada and comprised mostly of POT smokers such as myself (yes, conservatives smoke pot too). You ASS Ume that conservatives are all in lockstep with each other but you are wrong. Many of us disagree on many issues. Again, as a typical liberal, you ASS Ume.

As Zell Miller pointed out on Meet the Press this weekend, the democratic party is NOT AT ALL inclusive right now. The GOP convention has many speakers that do not agree with the President on many social issues speaking. Where were the disenters at the DNC? They were BANNED.

So please do not preach to me.

freeandfun1 said:
you obviously know nothing. even conservatives have been banned FOR BREAKING THE RULES! LMFAO!

Also, how do you know that I do not frequent other boards? You do not. Typical liberal you - ASS U me.

I frequent another board that is out of Canada and comprised mostly of POT smokers such as myself (yes, conservatives smoke pot too). You ASS Ume that conservatives are all in lockstep with each other but you are wrong. Many of us disagree on many issues. Again, as a typical liberal, you ASS Ume.

As Zell Miller pointed out on Meet the Press this weekend, the democratic party is NOT AT ALL inclusive right now. The GOP convention has many speakers that do not agree with the President on many social issues speaking. Where were the disenters at the DNC? They were BANNED.

So please do not preach to me.

Whooo hoo, mod here! Having a problem with moderation/censorship??? :banana:

HGROKIT said:
He is practicing the theory known as freedom of speech, similar to what you are doing.

However, if you feel the way you do about this board, why did you bother to register? You could have just viewed the posts as you had been doing as a Guest. Or could it be that you reistered so you could "Broaden our horizons"? We are truly blessed then that you have chosen to grace us with your presence.

I noticed various posts where Bushies were "challenging" others to come forward and prove otherwise, or argue the opposite - I figured I would try to help.

Arizona Liberal said:
I noticed various posts where Bushies were "challenging" others to come forward and prove otherwise, or argue the opposite - I figured I would try to help.

Really? I saw not one thing of substance!

Forum List

Back