Liberals are Running Scared!

Arizona Liberal:

If I want to hear the latest liberal, whimsical adjustment of plain fact, I can find any amount of it gushing out of my television like so much stinking vomit - courtesy of my intellectual betters in Hollywood, New York, and Washington.

As far as "preaching to the choir" - well, I'm a member of the choir, and I don't mind telling you - I need a little refreshment sometimes, too. A small drink at the fountain of rational, honest discourse - untainted by the Thought Police, is just what I need to drown out the Rather blather.

I just banned Arizona Liberal, seems that he and Calypso, another member thats been banned for a week, have the same IP address.

DKSuddeth said:
I just banned Arizona Liberal, seems that he and Calypso, another member thats been banned for a week, have the same IP address.

good catch!

HGROKIT said:
kinda off topic, but when I read this part of your post...my immediate thought went to the former Iraqi info minister (Baghdad Bob?)when our troops were rolling into Baghdad..."we will crush the americans" or something to that effect and when he was saying that, in my mind, I could see US tanks rolling behind him

I ordered the t-shirt with him and the quote "In my opinion, they will all die", and on the back is "Whiskey, Sexy, Democracy".

LOL, I get all kinds of questions about it.

I just ordered a Ronald Reagan shirt with him in his tux and the martini glass, saying, "Your welcome, Comrade".

Hehe.

Comrade said:
I ordered the t-shirt with him and the quote "In my opinion, they will all die", and on the back is "Whiskey, Sexy, Democracy".

LOL, I get all kinds of questions about it.

I just ordered a Ronald Reagan shirt with him in his tux and the martini glass, saying, "Your welcome, Comrade".

Hehe.

Damn, I already have the Whiskey, Sexy T! The anti-Idiotarian also, for LGF!

We are bad, and not likely to see our next birthdays!

Arizona Liberal said:
I noticed various posts where Bushies were "challenging" others to come forward and prove otherwise, or argue the opposite - I figured I would try to help.

I know this guy has been banned but for anyone else like him, if you are going to challenge us patriots for supporting the president, then challenge us. Create logical arguments. tone down the rhetoric and just talk about issues point by point. but if you are just going to troll and do nothing but insult people can you really be surprised that you get banned?

I know this guy has been banned but for anyone else like him, if you are going to challenge us patriots for supporting the president, then challenge us. Create logical arguments. tone down the rhetoric and just talk about issues point by point. but if you are just going to troll and do nothing but insult people can you really be surprised that you get banned?

And for those banned, same message. You have a right to your opinion, ours does not make us wrong....

Just for the record....supporting the president does NOT automatically make you a patriot. Your allegiance is not to a man, but to a country, a constitution, an ideal. Not all presidents embody those things.

DKSuddeth said:
Just for the record....supporting the president does NOT automatically make you a patriot. Your allegiance is not to a man, but to a country, a constitution, an ideal. Not all presidents embody those things.

I wholeheartedly agree. I can make a good case for Benedict Arnold being a patriot, though I wouldn't necessarily agree. All voices, however should be heard!

DKSuddeth said:

Anti-Bush bias doesn't bother me, it's only when the agenda overrides common sense and facts and even American interests as a whole when those who will be unnamed continue to perpetuate various myths and attributed failures to Bush at the expense of America as a whole.

The few things that bother me about this tactic.

Claiming that Bush uses fear by manipulating terror alerts, and then the next claim is that "America is not safe" under Bush. And this, after almost three years of no attacks here. That's just ignorant and hippocritical and yet if it hurts Bush a little (per their logic) they toss it out there.

Abu Gharaib, devestating to America, a story that hurts Bush a little, perhaps, but sure as hell hurt America a good deal. They drilled on that for months, just to get at Bush and war.

Nigerian WMD connections, and maybe Bush suffered a bit, but our main ally was really ready to fold after that broke. And that would have really killed Bush and obviously America would have taken a major hit.

Since the story reversed and the Dem spokeman for this was cut off from the Democrats links the thing is, it's a nonstarter. America overall could get some validation but Bush may also get a bit of a bump. No news except on the blogs.

The French and German UN oil scandal with Saddam, another great vindication for America over the UN veto and because some of this bonus vindicates Bush it's just buried in the liberal press.

They won't redeem America as long as Bush is in office. They bash American interests as long as it may impact Bush in office.

This is what bothers me, mostly.

And the biggest annoyance is the presumptive claim from Kerry that the UN will totally fall in line with American once he gets in office, because he's said so.

The problem with this is he'll have to demonstrate this as a fact in his term, which means he'll also offer massive bribes to make sure it happens for him.

Doesn't that piss you off? Anyone?

I don't really understand why the UN oil scandal isn't bugger news. You would think that at least Drudge would put more out there about it.

Kind of off topic but does anyone know the actual number of nations that belong to the UN that are not democracies?

I suspect that the number of totalitarian nations outnumbers the number of democratic nations by allot.

And we're supposed to look to this organization for peace on earth. More like a failed experiment in my humble opinion.

TheButlerDidIt said:
I don't really understand why the UN oil scandal isn't bugger news. You would think that at least Drudge would put more out there about it.

Kind of off topic but does anyone know the actual number of nations that belong to the UN that are not democracies?

I suspect that the number of totalitarian nations outnumbers the number of democratic nations by allot.

And we're supposed to look to this organization for peace on earth. More like a failed experiment in my humble opinion.

More than half, I've heard.

And what do you think about the one-country one-vote system in committee? Muslims always gang up on Israel and along with Europe and attempt to pass some kind of nagging and vindictive resolution against it, and the US is always vetoing another jib at them. The idea is how the US violates "International law" and if you've heard this before you know what I mean.

Anyway, I once met a guy who insisted that Grenada should have an equal vote to America, some Mexican radio announcers at Darwin's board.

He insisted this was the only reason to act and that it must demand action from every member.

I immediately declared that the US would split into 1,000 federated states and join the UN seperately, and if they all vote as one and the world is supposed to follow along well that's the end of the discussion.

DKSuddeth said:

Your evil DK. Your just banning him because hes a liberal. :dev3: Because we all know DK is an ultra Right wing Conspirator. :trolls:

Forum List

Back