Seems To Be A Bit Short of Specifics

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
I just started reading Kerry and Edward's, Our Plan For America. I'm only on pg. 9, however it already seems too much of it is telling me 'what Bush and Cheney stand for.' I thought this was to be specifics on what they will do differently, if they are given the chance? Well, maybe it will get better? http://www.johnkerry.com/pdf/our_plan_for_america.pdf

I don't know if I'll get through all 263 pages?

JIHADTHIS said:
Is it on the same shelf at Barnes & Noble with "My Life" & "History" in the Fiction section?
:beer:

Want to know how it ends?

It will go something like this:

Elect me an' ma bud Ed and we will get them thar Bushies outta heah, raise yer taxes and then we can all go down to da UN bar and have a beer wid da rest o da world! Ifn we buys a round or two, everyone will luv us!

Only got up to 20 pages now. No specifics, broad strokes that speak more to Bush bashing than programs. Uses 2 pages + to cover things alreading being done regarding finances for al Queda-the only specifics found so far, relate to things already in existance. :confused:

I wish I could find an html version, they only have pdf, so can't excerpt.

Kathianne said:
Only got up to 20 pages now. No specifics, broad strokes that speak more to Bush bashing than programs. Uses 2 pages + to cover things alreading being done regarding finances for al Queda-the only specifics found so far, relate to things already in existance. :confused:

I wish I could find an html version, they only have pdf, so can't excerpt.

save some time ---The GOP did it ----shhhhhhhhhhhh

Forum List

Back