Liberals Are Ruining America - New York Times

My rep is the result of speaking truth to the Pub dupes- who are alone obsesed with building each other up. Feq em lol. A circle jerk just like RW media.

Thanks to greedy, arrogant, incompetent Pubs for ruinous voodoo, 9/11, the stuupidest wars ever, the depression, and paralyzing the country since 2/4/2010, and of course the nonstop lying propaganda machine and its dupes- a disgrace. see sig, morons. LOL! Berzerk is right. Brainwashed idiocy. Change the channel.

^^^^^^this is the reason you got no rep Frankie.........not even your fellow liberals can understand what the fuck your saying.....even Dean has rep.......even the Anti-American Douger has Rep.....speak ENGLISH Frankie......

He does make sense. Learn to fucking read.
well i dont speak moron....im sorry.....so you agree with everything this dipshit says ey Cow?....he claims Democrats can do no wrong,and yes i have asked him this.....he wont answer....he gives me the same nonsense he shitted above.....do you agree with him?....he claims Republicans are solely responsible for Prop 13 in California,because a Republican came up with the Bill....let me ask you Cow.....it passed by 65% of the votes....did Democrats help vote it in?.....Frankie wont say yes,he gives me the same shit he did above.....how about you?....you wanna give it a shot?.....oh and by the way....you have some Rep.....do you agree with what he said about getting Rep?....you may not know it,but your becoming a Right Winger....

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/10/m...-america-i-know-because-i-am-one.html?_r=1&hp
This, to be blunt, is the tragic flaw of the modern liberal. We choose to see ourselves as innocent victims of an escalating right-wing fanaticism. But too often we serve as willing accomplices to this escalation and to the resulting degradation of our civic discourse. We do this, without even meaning to, by consuming conservative folly as mass entertainment.
....aannndd...GO!!!!!!!

based sole on the blurb you've lifted he should have finished that by saying;

We do this, without even meaning to,

becasue we live in a bubble, we don't hold ourselves accountable, because we don't recognize limits.
In or for anything, win a values battle or social war, move on to the next and let the last one simmer for future axe grinding in case we run out of current issues, we never pull the plug on anything, no matter how trivial because we believe we shoot from the moral high ground all day every day on everything and our work can never be done.....

We posses and exercise a sniveling contempt for anyone we think is different from us and only recognize 'faith' when we have bought supplication from those rubes who are to stupid to know how much we are helping them.

My rep is the result of speaking truth to the Pub dupes- who are alone obsesed with building each other up. Feq em lol. A circle jerk just like RW media.

Thanks to greedy, arrogant, incompetent Pubs for ruinous voodoo, 9/11, the stuupidest wars ever, the depression, and paralyzing the country since 2/4/2010, and of course the nonstop lying propaganda machine and its dupes- a disgrace. see sig, morons. LOL! Berzerk is right. Brainwashed idiocy. Change the channel.

^^^^^^this is the reason you got no rep Frankie.........not even your fellow liberals can understand what the fuck your saying.....even Dean has rep.......even the Anti-American Douger has Rep.....speak ENGLISH Frankie......

Do you know a free online moonbat-to-normal translator?

Yup..........ahhh.........sure alot of brainwashed idiots up in Wisconsin there tonight s0n!!!:funnyface::funnyface::2up:

By the way asshole..........have you considered changing you avatar to a sinking rust bucket when the Keynesian shit gets mothballed come November?

If not......here ya go s0n.

l.jpg

You can caption it, HMS Warspite FAIL.................or whatever................ we'll get it!!!!

Last edited:

well i dont speak moron....im sorry.....so you agree with everything this dipshit says ey Cow?....he claims Democrats can do no wrong,and yes i have asked him this.....he wont answer....he gives me the same nonsense he shitted above.....do you agree with him?....he claims Republicans are solely responsible for Prop 13 in California,because a Republican came up with the Bill....let me ask you Cow.....it passed by 65% of the votes....did Democrats help vote it in?.....Frankie wont say yes,he gives me the same shit he did above.....how about you?....you wanna give it a shot?.....oh and by the way....you have some Rep.....do you agree with what he said about getting Rep?....you may not know it,but your becoming a Right Winger....

What the hell don't you retards understand about his post? Just because you don't get the terminology, doesn't mean shit about the readability of what he said. Certainly better than posts such as those coming from vampiric. You guys eat his shit up with a spoon though.

What the hell don't you retards understand about his post? Just because you don't get the terminology, doesn't mean shit about the readability of what he said. Certainly better than posts such as those coming from vampiric. You guys eat his shit up with a spoon though.

i do?......hey Cowman why did you not answer my questions?.....i told you Frankie just repeats what he said in his post......are you going to be like him and just ignore things you dont want to answer?......and please....dont tell me you did not read it.....

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/10/m...-america-i-know-because-i-am-one.html?_r=1&hp
This, to be blunt, is the tragic flaw of the modern liberal. We choose to see ourselves as innocent victims of an escalating right-wing fanaticism. But too often we serve as willing accomplices to this escalation and to the resulting degradation of our civic discourse. We do this, without even meaning to, by consuming conservative folly as mass entertainment.
....aannndd...GO!!!!!!!

In the spring of 2006, I quit my job as an adjunct professor at Boston College to protest the school’s selection of Condoleezza Rice as commencement speaker.

Adjunct? I quit my job delivering pizza in 2000 to go to see the election recount mess in Florida. That's about as significant,

i do?......hey Cowman why did you not answer my questions?.....i told you Frankie just repeats what he said in his post......are you going to be like him and just ignore things you dont want to answer?......and please....dont tell me you did not read it.....

I don't know anything about proposition 13.

Also, I don't give a fuck about forum rep so why the hell are you asking me?

And I do agree with what he says about the reputation system. You right winters on here all jump onto almost every post, with half a dozen or more of you guys tacking on rep in an effort to seemingly build each other up. Don't see that as often with those of us on the other side, particularly since there are others just like me who don't give a shit about a stupid forum reputation system.

Last edited:
....aannndd...GO!!!!!!!

Well yeah..I do...

One of the reasons Hitler was so successful is that the more rational Germans were "wishing" it would just collapse on the weight of it's own absurdity.

It didn't..and in fact..it grew.

....aannndd...GO!!!!!!!

Well yeah..I do...

One of the reasons Hitler was so successful is that the more rational Germans were "wishing" it would just collapse on the weight of it's own absurdity.

I was listening to a political podcast today and one of the commentators felt that if the Republicans lose the election they will likely conclude that they were not presenting themselves as far enough right, as opposed to the other possible conclusion that they were too far right to be palatable to the mass of voters.

Basically, he was saying that the nutiness is likely to continue for a good few years yet before the party is reclaimed.

Well yeah..I do...

I was listening to a political podcast today and one of the commentators felt that if the Republicans lose the election they will likely conclude that they were not presenting themselves as far enough right, as opposed to the other possible conclusion that they were too far right to be palatable to the mass of voters.

Basically, he was saying that the nutiness is likely to continue for a good few years yet before the party is reclaimed.

Well that's exactly what happened in 2008. And it was pretty successful in 2010.

And I do agree with what he says about the reputation system. You right winters on here all jump onto almost every post, with half a dozen or more of you guys tacking on rep in an effort to seemingly build each other up. Don't see that as often with those of us on the other side, particularly since there are others just like me who don't give a shit about a stupid forum reputation system.
oh is that how it works?....i have been negged by right wingers quite a few times here so dont call me a right winger.....and if your going to defend someone be prepared to defend what he says.....i told you exactly why i was getting on the guy.....so dont tell me you dont know what the Prop 13 thing was about.....Frankie does not know anything about it either,yet he stuck his 2 cents in there.....it was a simple question,you dont have to know anything about it to answer it.....maybe you should go back to chewing your Cud....

Well yeah..I do...

Well that's exactly what happened in 2008. And it was pretty successful in 2010.
Not because they convinced more people to join their cause. 2010 GOP vote counts were in line with past GOP vote counts.

They won because Liberals/Progressives stayed home, pissed that Obama was turning out to be a horrible poker player, who also went dead against campaign promises like GTMO and the public option and prosecuting Bushie criminals and ending Too Big To Fail. And, and, and, and, etc.

oh is that how it works?....i have been negged by right wingers quite a few times here so dont call me a right winger.....and if your going to defend someone be prepared to defend what he says.....i told you exactly why i was getting on the guy.....so dont tell me you dont know what the Prop 13 thing was about.....Frankie does not know anything about it either,yet he stuck his 2 cents in there.....it was a simple question,you dont have to know anything about it to answer it.....maybe you should go back to chewing your Cud....

That's because you have the audacity to be employed by the Federal Gummint!

For SHAME, Harry, for shame . . .

Not because they convinced more people to join their cause. 2010 GOP vote counts were in line with past GOP vote counts.

They won because Liberals/Progressives stayed home, pissed that Obama was turning out to be a horrible poker player, who also went dead against campaign promises like GTMO and the public option and prosecuting Bushie criminals and ending Too Big To Fail. And, and, and, and, etc.

Well yeah.

They sure told us..I tell you what..

:lol:

Doncha just LOVE it?

Last week, the NYT printed an anti-rw op/ed and the rw's went all kinds of nuts, telling us all, repeatedly and in great detail how they NYT is a LIB-rrel rag and can't be trusted.

This week, its an anti-lib op/ed and wowie zowie, the dittohead rw's and all over it.

Next week - well, we all know, don't we.
Really?

I disagree completely with the article and I find that the bias is still there, on display for anyone to see if they simply use a little critical analysis.

The Liberals do NOT see themselves as innocent victims, but as master craftsmen, manipulating the uneducated population for their own purposes. They do not unwittingly do the bidding of the Republicans, but do willingly work to set themselves up as kings in a country that has rejected the aristocracy. They believe of themselves, that they are of superior intellect and motive, and do not consider any other view other than their own as the correct one.

They are, in fact, arrogant megalomaniacs with confidence issues. Otherwise they would not burst into spittle flying rages at someone wanting to be free of government overreach.

Doncha just LOVE it?

Last week, the NYT printed an anti-rw op/ed and the rw's went all kinds of nuts, telling us all, repeatedly and in great detail how they NYT is a LIB-rrel rag and can't be trusted.

This week, its an anti-lib op/ed and wowie zowie, the dittohead rw's and all over it.

Next week - well, we all know, don't we.
Really?

I disagree completely with the article and I find that the bias is still there, on display for anyone to see if they simply use a little critical analysis.

The Liberals do NOT see themselves as innocent victims, but as master craftsmen, manipulating the uneducated population for their own purposes. They do not unwittingly do the bidding of the Republicans, but do willingly work to set themselves up as kings in a country that has rejected the aristocracy. They believe of themselves, that they are of superior intellect and motive, and do not consider any other view other than their own as the correct one.

They are, in fact, arrogant megalomaniacs with confidence issues. Otherwise they would not burst into spittle flying rages at someone wanting to be free of government overreach.

What?
All of them?!

That's because you have the audacity to be employed by the Federal Gummint!

For SHAME, Harry, for shame . . .

PLUS.....i have the audacity to belong to a Union AND i am for Medical Marijuana...and i want people to have some kind of Health Ins. if they get laid off or really ill......but i just dont like Obamas Plan....and i think the Elderly and Handicapped should have programs to help them....these are what i was kicked in the ass for....

Of course it makes sense to you. You're just as retarded as he is.

Forum List

Back