Liberals Are Ruining America - New York Times

franhasHPV, did you know that your rep power is about the same as trolls that come to the board for a single day and start a single retarded thread, post dumb shit in it and never come back? The only difference is you keep doing it daily under the same account.

I believe there should be a special name for members like... francoHFW

My vote is for, Slap-Unhappy..

I don't see why people with that negative of rep are allowed to post more than twice a day and not be allowed to start threads until they get their rep up to, lol, neutral.

I suppose as long as they exist, they should be represented...:dunno:

I took it that he was upbraiding his own 'side' for giving the extreme right the oxygen of an audience and response.
He was suggesting that if you just ignore them then they'll fade into irrelevance.

He implied that everything can be blamed on Republicans and talking heads like Hannity. All liberals have to do is be themselves and not let the evil vile Republicans and talking heads control them.

At no point did he consider he might have the wrong answers. Instead he blames all the woes of the world on Republicans despite, once again, he gets everything he fucking wanted.

But what can I say, the guy was able to take a great job and quit because he didn’t like a fuckin speaker at an event… That’s the America he believes in, stop working to make your point!

I see it as a clear point.
He refers in his article to extremist right wingers.
He sees them as highjacking the Republican party agenda partly with the unwitting collusion of the Liberals.

I’ll calm down a bit haha, it’s not easy putting all of this into words.

I didn’t read the whole story because it was hard enough watching him pout incessantly. What I saw was a man that spent so much time unable to fend off talking heads while yelling at his car stereo that he came to a conclusion that best suits his situation.

His conclusion as far as I saw was that “All republicans are bad” and “If we just ignored them they would disappear and we would live in a perfect liberal utopia. Basically exactly what he thought before only he found a reason why he and other liberals were “less than perfect,” and that of course is because by engaging in watching or listening to conservatives liberals have infected themselves due to their weakness of being open minded.

But make no mistake he still blames the problems of the world on Republicans....

Must suck to go through life paranoid that your fellow law abiding citizens are ruining the country.

Sad, miserable life.
I can't hear you. I have to pay three quarters of my social security income to local property tax, and I can't afford a new speaker because the rest went to paying income taxes on my business that lost money. I'm living off my IRS savings account, which also has to pay taxes when I withdraw food money. :rolleyes:

Must suck being the righteous judge.

Doncha just LOVE it?

Last week, the NYT printed an anti-rw op/ed and the rw's went all kinds of nuts, telling us all, repeatedly and in great detail how they NYT is a LIB-rrel rag and can't be trusted.

This week, its an anti-lib op/ed and wowie zowie, the dittohead rw's and all over it.

Next week - well, we all know, don't we.

^^^^^ Frankies smarter brother.....another Dem Dupe.....

Liberals are the scurge in America.

They pander to minorities makin up boogeyman stories about Repiublicans resetting the clocks to 1950.

They pander to homosexuals forcing non-homosexuals to accept them in places like the military today despite it being counter to morale.

They pander to poor people constantly claiming those that pay 90% of the taxes aren't paying their taxes. They also pander to the poor by continually giving them more goodies to hopefully get votes in return despite us running out of money for these goodies.

They trash the work of the CIA and military claiming they're trying to colonize the world, all the while hiding behind the protection of the CIA and military when a 9/11 happens.

Liberals are just scum.

My rep is the result of speaking truth to the Pub dupes- who are alone obsesed with building each other up. Feq em lol. A circle jerk just like RW media.

Thanks to greedy, arrogant, incompetent Pubs for ruinous voodoo, 9/11, the stuupidest wars ever, the depression, and paralyzing the country since 2/4/2010, and of course the nonstop lying propaganda machine and its dupes- a disgrace. see sig, morons. LOL! Berzerk is right. Brainwashed idiocy. Change the channel.

One big difference is your "facts" are provably wrong. Start with "Obama had 2 years of supermajority" or "Barney Frank caused the meltdown". Not! A; 6 months, B: Out of power since 1994.

DUH! see sig pp3- Tell me one lie and I''ll crush you like a brainwashed bug.

Pub dupes LOLOLOLOL! Tell me one Dem lie, shytteheads...

Stupidest voters ever. YOU

Last edited:
He implied that everything can be blamed on Republicans and talking heads like Hannity. All liberals have to do is be themselves and not let the evil vile Republicans and talking heads control them.

At no point did he consider he might have the wrong answers. Instead he blames all the woes of the world on Republicans despite, once again, he gets everything he fucking wanted.

But what can I say, the guy was able to take a great job and quit because he didn’t like a fuckin speaker at an event… That’s the America he believes in, stop working to make your point!

I see it as a clear point.
He refers in his article to extremist right wingers.
He sees them as highjacking the Republican party agenda partly with the unwitting collusion of the Liberals.

I’ll calm down a bit haha, it’s not easy putting all of this into words.

I didn’t read the whole story because it was hard enough watching him pout incessantly. What I saw was a man that spent so much time unable to fend off talking heads while yelling at his car stereo that he came to a conclusion that best suits his situation.

His conclusion as far as I saw was that “All republicans are bad” and “If we just ignored them they would disappear and we would live in a perfect liberal utopia. Basically exactly what he thought before only he found a reason why he and other liberals were “less than perfect,” and that of course is because by engaging in watching or listening to conservatives liberals have infected themselves due to their weakness of being open minded.

But make no mistake he still blames the problems of the world on Republicans....
Maybe, quitting his job because of the choice of speaker suggests a partisan mindset, or at least a degree of preciousness.

Liberals are the scurge in America.

They pander to minorities makin up boogeyman stories about Repiublicans resetting the clocks to 1950.

Nah, just want to destroy Medicare/Aid

[/QUOTE]They pander to homosexuals forcing non-homosexuals to accept them in places like the military today despite it being counter to morale.[/QUOTE]

The Military doesn't mind, just loudmouth bigots/dupes...every other modern country does it...ISRAEL

[/QUOTE]They pander to poor people constantly claiming those that pay 90% of the taxes aren't paying their taxes. They also pander to the poor by continually giving them more goodies to hopefully get votes in return despite us running out of money for these goodies.[/QUOTE]

Pubcrappe. That's fed income tax only. Use ALL taxes and fees, and rich pay the least. There are no more goodies, just more UE thanks to this MOST RECENT Pub Depression.

[/QUOTE]They trash the work of the CIA and military claiming they're trying to colonize the world, all the while hiding behind the protection of the CIA and military when a 9/11 happens.[/QUOTE]

Dems started the CIA, dumbazz dupe. LOL

Pubs are just scum. and you're their fool.

That's kinda like blaming the German people for enabling the Nazi Party. Are the American people to blame for the craziness of the right wing?

I think his argument would be that American people might not be responsible for their existence, but are responsible for the amount of influence they're wielding.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/10/m...-america-i-know-because-i-am-one.html?_r=1&hp
This, to be blunt, is the tragic flaw of the modern liberal. We choose to see ourselves as innocent victims of an escalating right-wing fanaticism. But too often we serve as willing accomplices to this escalation and to the resulting degradation of our civic discourse. We do this, without even meaning to, by consuming conservative folly as mass entertainment.
....aannndd...GO!!!!!!!

Did you read the whole thing?

This slavish coverage of conservative scoundrels does nothing to illuminate policy or challenge our assumptions. On the contrary, its central goal mirrors that of the pundits it reviles: to boost ratings by reinforcing easy prejudices.

He is calling conservatives scoundrels, slaves and prejudiced. I knew that.

Yet, Barrack Obama Demanding Congress pass his Bills when his Party only holds one house is, "leading" and not Grand standing from an Incompetent ass?

Really?

lol

That's kinda like blaming the German people for enabling the Nazi Party. Are the American people to blame for the craziness of the right wing?

I think his argument would be that American people might not be responsible for their existence, but are responsible for the amount of influence they're wielding.

Frankly I do blame the German People for Enabling the Nazi Party. They did After all. Hitler After all, Actually won a Few Elections Legit at the Beginning. Then when it became clear he was off his Fucking Rocker, and Evil as hell. The German People put there heads down, and pretended they were not part of it at all.

Shameful. With the Exception of course of those Hundreds of Thousands of Germans who resisted, many paying with their lives.

Doncha just LOVE it?

Last week, the NYT printed an anti-rw op/ed and the rw's went all kinds of nuts, telling us all, repeatedly and in great detail how they NYT is a LIB-rrel rag and can't be trusted.

This week, its an anti-lib op/ed and wowie zowie, the dittohead rw's and all over it.

Next week - well, we all know, don't we.

Luddly has a point here. Can we really trust the motives of the NYT? Their circulation is in the tank.. Particularly outside the Kingdom of Bloomberg. There's a secret Sunday supplement that goes to big DEM donors only explaining when and where "con-dupe" agi-prop is posted..

My rep is the result of speaking truth to the Pub dupes- who are alone obsesed with building each other up. Feq em lol. A circle jerk just like RW media.

Thanks to greedy, arrogant, incompetent Pubs for ruinous voodoo, 9/11, the stuupidest wars ever, the depression, and paralyzing the country since 2/4/2010, and of course the nonstop lying propaganda machine and its dupes- a disgrace. see sig, morons. LOL! Berzerk is right. Brainwashed idiocy. Change the channel.

^^^^^^this is the reason you got no rep Frankie.........not even your fellow liberals can understand what the fuck your saying.....even Dean has rep.......even the Anti-American Douger has Rep.....speak ENGLISH Frankie......

Forum List

Back