Liberals are pushing the theory that police murdered Sandra Bland

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
Despite her depression and PTSD, liberals have their minds made up.
Is this the next "hands up don't shoot" ?
Will the FBI once again disappoint liberals by reaching a conclusion they dislike?

Last edited:
Despite her depression and PSTD, liberals have their minds made up.
Will the FBI once again disappoint liberals by reaching a conclusion they dislike?

Why do you guys always do this? Someone dies in police custody and the first things some people pull out is mental health history, criminal background, etc. Instead of discussing why this case seems to weird.

Like, why did an illegal lane change escalate into the cops taking her to jail? Illegal lane change?
Cops Release New Details in Bizarre Jailhouse Death of Sandra Bland

The encounter apparently escalated after she refused to put out a cigarette,

Is THIS what were doing now? Any request by a cop is considered "lawful" and if you show disrespect that is now a jail-able offense?

Bland was still alive, three days later, when a guard offered her breakfast around 6:30 am. By 9 am, she was dead.

In Jail for 3 days? For a lane change? Or failure to put out a cigarette?

And she was starting a new job, thats hardly the time when people decide to take their own life. And from what Ive seen there is no history of depression or PTSD.

So, the government and governments of the USA, not to be trusted with tax money as they spend it badly. Yet seemingly you trust them when it comes to a death like this in custody. Hmm....

The woman was in jail most likely because of her mouth but the real question that should be asked is how the fuck did she get a plastic bag in the cell with her? Someone really sucks at their job

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

I`m a liberal and I have no idea who the hell this person is nor do I care. The theory that I`m pushing is the one that says people who start their posts with "liberal" this or "liberal" that spend too much time on idiotic websites and listening to idiotic oxycontin soaked talk show hosts.

I`m a liberal and I have no idea who the hell this person is nor do I care. The theory that I`m pushing is the one that says people who start their posts with "liberal" this or "liberal" that spend too much time on idiotic websites and listening to idiotic oxycontin soaked talk show hosts.
I didn't say "100% of liberals", you extremely retarded person.

Well, I just found and read the story, no thanks to the crappy OP. Yes, it definitely sounds suspicious to me. However, we really do not know what happened yet.
You are pretending to be cautious in order to prove that liberals didn't jump the shark. Don't play dumb.

Well, I just found and read the story, no thanks to the crappy OP. Yes, it definitely sounds suspicious to me. However, we really do not know what happened yet.
You are pretending to be cautious in order to prove that liberals didn't jump the shark. Don't play dumb.

I'm just pretending and playing dumb? Projection is what I would say.

No, we don't have enough information about this case to make any kind of a determination.

At 32:38, in this official video released by the police, a car just disappears. That's not the only time it happens, either.

There is definitely shady shit going on here. I think they murdered her.

That part of the video shows a tow truck driver walk out of the frame and then, inexplicably, that same scene loops again while the audio continues seamlessly.

Loops Glitches Raise Questions About Texas Dashcam Video The Two-Way NPR

When people do this it's called tampering with evidence, hindering prosecution, or obstruction of justice. When you're a cop it's called another day on the job

Where is the evidence this story is being pushed by only liberals? Seems all the media is concentrating on the traffic stop and arrest as the key issue until an investigation is made. Is the behavior of the cop and a girl getting jailed for a bad turn signal not a concern of conservatives and liberals alike?

That part of the video shows a tow truck driver walk out of the frame and then, inexplicably, that same scene loops again while the audio continues seamlessly.

When people do this it's called tampering with evidence, hindering prosecution, or obstruction of justice. When you're a cop it's called another day on the job

Cameras will skip. My digital surveillance system does it on occasion.

They don't skip and show the same scene repeatedly while the audio continues to flow smoothly.

Where is the evidence this story is being pushed by only liberals? Seems all the media is concentrating on the traffic stop and arrest as the key issue until an investigation is made. Is the behavior of the cop and a girl getting jailed for a bad turn signal not a concern of conservatives and liberals alike?

Conservatives absolutely love an authoritarian police state despite all their claims for freedom and small government.

They don't skip and show the same scene repeatedly while the audio continues to flow smoothly.

That would be assuming they run on the same machine.
Is it possible to edit just the video and not affect the audio?
I really dont know,but if it's been tampered with you'd think it would be easy enough to find out.
If they did screw with it they sure weren't subtle about it.

Forum List

Back