Liberals are less tolerant of the views of others.

i stated plainly what you could read in my posts.

have someone read them to you if you are still having trouble.

No trouble - you just failed to grasp that he was one of yours, now you are backtracking...

if phred was one of mine, that still would not connect picking up trash and being polite while protesting to tolerance.

Like I said, true to form, a pseudo-conservative like you, offers nothing. Inuendos are not examples.

You mean, like claiming I'm a partisan hack, but failing to denote what party I'm supporting?

BTW Sparky, stating that one supports the state managing health care isn't an innuendo, that's a direct assertion. Stating that you and Shallow support confiscatory taxation on "the rich" is also a direct assertion, one easily proven by your posts.

I understand that you're just engaging in ad hom because you have no real argument, but still...

Hey it's your problem if you don't know what side you hack for. But we all know.....

Calling a progressive tax structure a confiscatory taxation on 'the rich' is a deceptive innuendo.

Like I said, true to form, a pseudo-conservative like you, offers nothing. Inuendos are not examples.

You mean, like claiming I'm a partisan hack, but failing to denote what party I'm supporting?

BTW Sparky, stating that one supports the state managing health care isn't an innuendo, that's a direct assertion. Stating that you and Shallow support confiscatory taxation on "the rich" is also a direct assertion, one easily proven by your posts.

I understand that you're just engaging in ad hom because you have no real argument, but still...

Hey it's your problem if you don't know what side you hack for. But we all know.....

Calling a progressive tax structure a confiscatory taxation on 'the rich' is a deceptive innuendo.

Bullshit!! It's calling it by it's name and function, PERIOD!

So, you got nothing.

At least you're smart enough to grasp that I don't promote Republicans around her, and was ready to rub your nose in it.

Izzatrite?

So 90% isn't confiscatory in ThinkProgress circles? I mean, Hugo is cool with it......

I think I see a lot of stuff outside mod duties that makes me sure there is more violent posting on the left hand side. Ravi's point of willful blindness might be valid, it might not. In case it is, she has the option of reporting it so that all the mods can see it.

No one person is ever innocent of partisan blindness. Which is why we have juries, and in the case here a wide variety of mods.

It is just over my many decades, I have noticed the left is usually more violent in thought and act than the right. My former job at the bank included a view over Shrunk Plaza in Portland, which is where lots of protests happen. Left wing rallies and right wing rallies had very different behaviors. left wing rallies left lots of garbage and featured in your face confrontations. Right wing rallies, which were very rare, did not feature either of these behaviors.

I have seen the same from both sides but have, like you, seen it more from the left than the right by a large enough margin that I feel comfortable with saying the left is way more prone to intolerance of people whom have different views than them than those on the right are.

I think I see a lot of stuff outside mod duties that makes me sure there is more violent posting on the left hand side. Ravi's point of willful blindness might be valid, it might not. In case it is, she has the option of reporting it so that all the mods can see it.

No one person is ever innocent of partisan blindness. Which is why we have juries, and in the case here a wide variety of mods.

It is just over my many decades, I have noticed the left is usually more violent in thought and act than the right. My former job at the bank included a view over Shrunk Plaza in Portland, which is where lots of protests happen. Left wing rallies and right wing rallies had very different behaviors. left wing rallies left lots of garbage and featured in your face confrontations. Right wing rallies, which were very rare, did not feature either of these behaviors.

I have seen the same from both sides but have, like you, seen it more from the left than the right by a large enough margin that I feel comfortable with saying the left is way more prone to intolerance of people whom have different views than them than those on the right are.

What is it about the political persuasion that makes one side less tolerant, than the other in your opinion??

What is it about the political persuasion that makes one side less tolerant, than the other in your opinion??

It has more to do with the threat presented by the other side. If the policies of one side are dangerous then the protest will be more violent. Clear and present danger requires clear and present protest.

It has more to do with the threat presented by the other side. If the policies of one side are dangerous then the protest will be more violent. Clear and present danger requires clear and present protest.

It is implied that one side is more guilty than the other.......

I have been on many boards, left & right- I find the partisanship about the same.....

Most often the person or persons in the minority are on the brunt end of things..... Gangbanging, pilling on etc-you know the O' mob mentality thing.....

It is implied that one side is more guilty than the other.......

I have been on many boards, left & right- I find the partisanship about the same.....

Most often the person or persons in the minority are on the brunt end of things..... Gangbanging, pilling on etc-you know the O' mob mentality thing.....

Guilt is a pretty broad brush. Most dems voted to invade Iraq. Are they as guilty of getting us into that shithole as the ones that manipulated the intel? Both dems and Conz set us up for the economic disaster we are now just crawling out of.

Some two bit low life in immigration allowed Rupert Murdoch to apply for and get U S citizenship so he could legally take over much of our media and brainwash many of our citizens to vote against their best interests.

When the left protests Fox...why do they not mention the piece of shit that gave him the keys to the country?

It's hard to know who the enemy really is but the damage is easy to see. Outrage is the reaction to evil. It is almost always misdirected and misplaced.

Guilt is a pretty broad brush. Most dems voted to invade Iraq. Are they as guilty of getting us into that shithole as the ones that manipulated the intel? Both dems and Conz set us up for the economic disaster we are now just crawling out of.

Some two bit low life in immigration allowed Rupert Murdoch to apply for and get U S citizenship so he could legally take over much of our media and brainwash many of our citizens to vote against their best interests.

When the left protests Fox...why do they not mention the piece of shit that gave him the keys to the country?

It's hard to know who the enemy really is but the damage is easy to see. Outrage is the reaction to evil. It is almost always misdirected and misplaced.

:clap2::clap2: YEP

While many of the dems wish to blame the GOP for everything bad, they fail to deal w/ the log in their own eye.......
bush34_56.jpg

Attachments

• $sheep dual bush-obama_tv.jpg
    $sheep dual bush-obama_tv.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 65

That's actually perfectly accurate.

Liberal criminals keep trying to convince us that being looted is a good thing.

Forum List

Back