Liberals are less tolerant of the views of others.

Have you considered the possibility that

a) conservatives have less friends on SNS sites, and by that fact alone will be less likely to have blocked a friend for any reason

or

b) considering this study was done by getting people to fill out surveys and trusting them to tell the truth - perhaps conservatives just LIE more often about what they have done and haven't done on SNS sites?

So, you're going to hold your breath until you turn blue?

I'm not sure what good that would do.

Have you considered that the average leftist has the emotional maturity and stability of an 11 year girl on the verge of her first menses?

Is that based on another survey which relies on the honesty of its respondents?

Or that there can be no civil discourse with imbeciles?

No one is trying to be civil with you....

That may be kinda his point.

I love how the right ridicules social science until it produces the results they like.

These results are clearly based on the assumption that the respondents responded honestly.
Quite a fault assumption considering they were basically asking people if they've done something dick.

Last edited:
Studies have revealed that liberals are far less tolerant than conservatives when it comes to other peoples' opinions According to an article written by Thomas Lifson on March 13, 2012:

“The new research found that instead of engaging in civil discourse or debate, fully 16% of liberals admitted to blocking, unfriending or overtly hiding someone on a social networking site because that person expressed views they disagreed with. That's double the percentage of conservatives and more than twice the percentage of political moderates who behaved like that.”

Lifson also observed that liberals were more prone to change the subject or to become angry when someone disagrees with them:

“When the realization hits that a cherished belief might be wrong, negative emotions will rush in, and the conversation will be terminated by tears, a change of subject to another emotional topic (this is frequent with family members), or an angry outburst.”

Mr. Lifson's entire article can be read in The American Thinker, March 14, 2012 at the following link:

Blog: Liberal intolerance, by the numbers

Progressivefucks are the least tolerant of all...

They're all delusional idiots.

They claim to be tolerant - however their own dissent their opposition is blatantly intolerant...

Tolerance is an oxymoron... I know this - that is why I don't claim tolerance is my virtue...

Last edited:
Studies have revealed that liberals are far less tolerant than conservatives when it comes to other peoples' opinions According to an article written by Thomas Lifson on March 13, 2012:

“The new research found that instead of engaging in civil discourse or debate, fully 16% of liberals admitted to blocking, unfriending or overtly hiding someone on a social networking site because that person expressed views they disagreed with. That's double the percentage of conservatives and more than twice the percentage of political moderates who behaved like that.”

Lifson also observed that liberals were more prone to change the subject or to become angry when someone disagrees with them:

“When the realization hits that a cherished belief might be wrong, negative emotions will rush in, and the conversation will be terminated by tears, a change of subject to another emotional topic (this is frequent with family members), or an angry outburst.”

Mr. Lifson's entire article can be read in The American Thinker, March 14, 2012 at the following link:

You needed a study to tell you that?

I love how the right ridicules social science until it produces the results they like.

These results are clearly based on the assumption that the respondents responded honestly.
Quite a fault assumption considering they were basically asking people if they've done something dick.

If we had access to neg-rep data, I would bet that leftists on this forum are a dozens times more likely to neg those with opposing views than conservatives.

Have you considered the possibility that

a) conservatives have less friends on SNS sites, and by that fact alone will be less likely to have blocked a friend for any reason

or

b) considering this study was done by getting people to fill out surveys and trusting them to tell the truth - perhaps conservatives just LIE more often about what they have done and haven't done on SNS sites?
Folks, this is how a liberal tolerates a differing idea: By not tolerating it. :rofl:

Or that there can be no civil discourse with imbeciles?

No one is trying to be civil with you....

"They responded with something I don't like! They're OBVIOUSLY lying!!"

:rofl:

Forum List

Back