Liberals are crazy.They have no logic.

Oct 25, 2015
''every year thousands of people die from murderers so why should we care for terrorists? Americans kill people, terrorists kill people. It's all the same''

So liberals with your logic you should also invite Boko Haram and Isis from Syria because there are Americans that murder people. Basically bring all the murderers in USA because there are Americans that are murderers. The same stupid logic have the Marxists in Greece. There are Greeks that murder people so there is no problem if illegal immigrants murder people. 80% of prisoners in Greece are immigrants but still they don't want to listen. For them there are still 20% prisoners that are Greeks.

You support T=rump,and have the guts to call someone else crazy?

A better question would be, whose sock are you? :D

''every year thousands of people die from murderers so why should we care for terrorists? Americans kill people, terrorists kill people. It's all the same''

So liberals with your logic you should also invite Boko Haram and Isis from Syria because there are Americans that murder people. Basically bring all the murderers in USA because there are Americans that are murderers. The same stupid logic have the Marxists in Greece. There are Greeks that murder people so there is no problem if illegal immigrants murder people. 80% of prisoners in Greece are immigrants but still they don't want to listen. For them there are still 20% prisoners that are Greeks.
Liberals means more than one, yet you have only one poorly displayed quote...Your use of English by ignorance is noted that you dropped out of Jr. High....
This liberal says death to killers immediately, I'll pop a cap in dat head personally...

Liberals means more than one, yet you have only one poorly displayed quote...Your use of English by ignorance is noted that you dropped out of Jr. High....
This liberal says death to killers immediately, I'll pop a cap in dat head personally...
You suck as a liberal. Come over to our side.

Who are you quoting? You've constructed a strawman, unless you can prove you've quoted a particular person EXACTLY. That's what quotation marks mean. Strawman is a logical fallacy, so I don't see where your charge of lack of logic carries any weight.

I can't kneel and bob at the altar...even to the left or right...

You know what you get when you straddle the fence too long? A really sore crotch! Hop on over to this side and we'll take care of you better. We'll start off by having you read "Rich Dad, Poor Dad". You'll never vote Democrat again.

You know what you get when you straddle the fence too long? A really sore crotch! Hop on over to this side and we'll take care of you better. We'll start off by having you read "Rich Dad, Poor Dad". You'll never vote Democrat again.
Is it like the novel Rich Man, Poor Man? If they had me as a leader we'd already have destroyed ISIS and would rule the world through military conquest...

Is it like the novel Rich Man, Poor Man? If they had me as a leader we'd already have destroyed ISIS and would rule the world through military conquest...
I'd vote for you. Especially if you vaporize Mecca.

I'd vote for you. Especially if you vaporize Mecca.
Like Caesar did with rascally rebels, he'd have his legionaries chop off the hands of all the adult males in the region of the rebellion...

Forum List

Back