Isestablishment GOP about to shoot itself in thot again?

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
I mean, they have done it so much, I don't understand how they've any foot left.

I say establishment hero Lindsay Graham on TV saying we need to put troops in Iraq and Syria to aggressively combat ISIS. This was this moron's idea of stopping terrorism IN THE US!

Talk about a complete disconnect! I don't have enough fingers to count how many ways this is a stupid idea.

Is the rest of the GOP thinking this way or just this moron?

Sorry for the typos everywhere. just upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday and my computer is all messed up. The ads seem to be interfering with the letters I type and some don't make it to the page.

I hate Windows, I hate Bill Gates and his stupid hair.

Well, Cruz has been on TV speaking loudly that what we need is a WAR PRESIDENT and he's the man....

he's the only one I heard repeating that statement which is pushing what Lindsey Graham is saying

We in the GOP have a strong neo-con influence that seems to think that an armored division is the answer to every thing.

Trump is the only one that doesnt want american troops killed for nothing.

Sorry for the typos everywhere. just upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday and my computer is all messed up. The ads seem to be interfering with the letters I type and some don't make it to the page.

Too funny I just downloaded 10 yesterday as well. Do you have a malware running to protect from the ads jamming your system?
I pay for Free Anti-Malware Detection & Removal Software but I am sure there are free ones. I did have that problem before and it is gone now.

I spent the night last night taking off the crap downloaded in the back round of Win10..stupid games, and things I don't even need.

Win 10, is better than 8 ...I hate 8 so much

Too funny I just downloaded 10 yesterday as well. Do you have a malware running to protect from the ads jamming your system?
I pay for Free Anti-Malware Detection & Removal Software but I am sure there are free ones. I did have that problem before and it is gone now.

I spent the night last night taking off the crap downloaded in the back round of Win10..stupid games, and things I don't even need.

Win 10, is better than 8 ...I hate 8 so much

I hate Windows period. I had to give up my Mac because they couldn't be upgraded with video cards like I need to play my games.

The 2016 election season officially kicked off this week with the GOP establishment pretend tour. Pretend to act tough on ISIS, pretend to be conservative, pretend to support the tea party, pretend to be like Trump, pretend to defund Obamacare I nearly heaved. Not to worry they will magically morph back into RINO's immediately following the elections.

My point is that idiots like Graham are proposing to fight ISIS over there because that will somehow stop them from attacking us HERE.
:uhh:
That was Bush's theory from 911 on.

So what? That somehow makes it smart? Excusable? What point do you have besides the one between your ears?
If you voted for Bush in 2004 you voted for that theory.

Didn't, you lose, dismissed.

Ron Paul "libertarian" or "Fuck it, they all suck, I'm not voting this year"?

Well, Cruz has been on TV speaking loudly that what we need is a WAR PRESIDENT and he's the man....

he's the only one I heard repeating that statement which is pushing what Lindsey Graham is saying

Nope. He has a twin brother

3094.jpg

John McCain and Lindsey Graham call for 20,000 troops in Syria and Iraq

Forum List

Back