Liberals and their love for Islam

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Why do liberals constantly bash Christians for their dislike towards homosexuals but they never bash Muslims for the same thing? For some reason liberals are big Muslim-lovers. Liberals who pretend to be modern hippies, defend the worst religion ever existed and hate a religion which is tolerant towards all minorities. Isn't it a bit hypocritical?

This is what the left ignores, them and Glorious Leader.

74 children executed by ISIS for 'crimes' that include refusal to fast, report says

The blood-soaked executioners of ISIS have spared neither women nor children since the jihadist army established its caliphate a year ago, putting an estimated 74 kids and even more women to death for such offenses as practicing “magic” and refusing to fast during Ramadan.

A total of 3,027 people have been executed by ISIS since it declared itself a state under strict Islamic law in Syria and Iraq last June, according to a new report by the UK-based group, Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

isisexecutions.jpg

74 children executed by ISIS for crimes that include refusal to fast report says Fox News

Why do liberals constantly bash Christians for their dislike towards homosexuals but they never bash Muslims for the same thing? For some reason liberals are big Muslim-lovers. Liberals who pretend to be modern hippies, defend the worst religion ever existed and hate a religion which is tolerant towards all minorities. Isn't it a bit hypocritical?
Ask a liberal what they think of Islam. Then ask them what they think of Islam's stance against gay people.

Ask a liberal what they think of Islam. Then ask them what they think of Islam's stance against gay people.
Yeah that's funny, I asked some liberals what they think about the prohibition of homosexual activities in almost all Asian countries including Islamic countries. Usually they have nothing to say.

Yeah that's funny, I asked some liberals what they think about the prohibition of homosexual activities in almost all Asian countries including Islamic countries. Usually they have nothing to say.
Post a thread asking about it. So you can see how wrong you are.

Well, I don't want to create another thread to ask about it. I can do it right here. Liberals, what do you think about Islam's stance against gay people and about Islam in general? Who are better, Christians or Muslims?

I'm not a liberal but somewhere in the middle. I don't defend Muslims and I think that those who are strict adherents to Islam are probably pretty dangerous people. At the same time, I don't think we should bash Muslims or Christians for their beliefs. I happen to have many friends and associates who are Muslims and they are definitely not a threat to me or society. I also have many Christian friends, and I don't feel they are a threat either.

Well, I don't want to create another thread to ask about it. I can do it right here. Liberals, what do you think about Islam's stance against gay people and about Islam in general? Who are better, Christians or Muslims?

Islam is worse when it comes to gays, because in many Islamic countries they will kill anyone who is known to be gay. That being said, there are as many gay Muslims as there are gay Christians and gay atheists. Well, there may be more gay atheists because many gays just decided religion wasn't worth it since all of them seem to be pretty hateful towards gays.

Dims will ban Confederate flags but not ISIS flags nor the Koran that advocates slavery and death of infidels.

Last I checked there is no on in the South advocating either slavery or murder, yet we see American leave for Syria about every month to go fight for ISIS and those who do.

How fucked up is that?

Liberals are all in with Muslims because promoting Islam within Western nations will help bring their downfall much quicker.

I criticize Christians who want to deny Americans rights just because they are homosexuals. I haven't noticed Muslims in the United States being on the fore front of the anti-gay movement in the United States- but I will be glad to criticize those who do.

I don't hate Christianity or Islam. Matter of fact- I defend the right of both Christians and Muslims to practice their religions freely and peacefully in the United States.

Dims will ban Confederate flags but not ISIS flags nor the Koran that advocates slavery and death of infidels.

Last I checked there is no on in the South advocating either slavery or murder, yet we see American leave for Syria about every month to go fight for ISIS and those who do.

How fucked up is that?

I am glad to condemn the ISIS flag- ISIS are murderous thugs. Burn their flag up if you have one.

I don't condemn the Koran any more than I condemn the Bible- why would I?

Neither Christians or Muslims are inherently 'better'- most Christians and most Muslims I assume are good people who don't want anyone harmed.

There are many countries in the world with harsh anti-Gay laws and policies- some of the worst of them are Muslim countries. I am glad to condemn them all- Saudi Arabia- Russia- Uganda.

See here is the thing.

The very verses in the Bible that Conservatives use to condemn homosexuals- also calls for homosexuals to be put to death.

Just like the Koran does- which makes sense since much of the Koran is based upon earlier Old Testament writings.

I am against both Christianities stance and Islam's stance on homosexuals.

Of the two- Islam's stance is worse- both are wrong.

"Liberals and their love for Islam"

What's sad and telling is that many on the right think Islam is 'bad.'

Otherwise, your post is a ridiculous composition fallacy, 'liberals' don't have a single opinion concerning Islam.

Most 'liberals' correctly understand that the vast majority of Muslims are not 'terrorists,' that Islam is no better or worse than any other religion, and that the acts of terrorism committed by criminals who happen to be Muslim are neither condoned nor representative of Islam or all Muslims.

What's sad and telling is that many on the right think Islam is 'bad.'
And how it comes that Islam is 'not bad'? For some reason Islam is the only militant religion of today. Of course it's bad. Our world would be a much better place without Islam (in my opinion).

How fucked up is that?

Where do you see an ISIS flag posted permanently on any public or government offices?
What is the slavery got to do with American people go to Syria fight ISIS? Do you have any records how many Americans fight in Syria?
How fucked are you?

Should post separate. How many members do you think will read your post #6?

Brought to you by the conservative's love of Islam:

Section One
Article 1:
The Republic of Iraq is a single federal, independent and fully sovereign state in which the system of government is republican, representative, parliamentary, and democratic, and this Constitution is a guarantor of the unity of Iraq.
Article 2: First: Islam is the official religion of the State and is a foundation source of legislation:
A. No law may be enacted that contradicts the established provisions of Islam

they don't love Islam, they hate America...since Muslim terrorists hate America too, they get along for now...and the left wing statistics are stupid too...another reason they defend Islam....

Forum List

Back