80% Rape Rate of Women/Girls at US Border...

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Just thought you ought know..:wtf:

As the number of Central American women and girls crossing into the U.S. continues to spike, so is the staggering amount of sexual violence waged against these migrants who are in search of a better life.

According to a stunning Fusion investigation, 80 percent of women and girls crossing into the U.S. by way of Mexico are raped during their journey. That’s up from a previous estimate of 60 percent, according to an Amnesty International report.

80 Of Central American Women Girls Are Raped Crossing Into The U.S.

Yeah I heard about this a couple of months ago. On your country's national radio service, Lumps.

Just to clarify, they're not saying they're raped at our border ("crossing into the US") -- they're saying before that point, on the journey. Such as crossing from Guatemala into Mexico.

"The Current" -- CBC report

I wonder if people realize just how brutality violent parts of Central America have become.

Yeah I heard about this a couple of months ago. On your country's national radio service, Lumps.

Just to clarify, they're not saying they're raped at our border ("crossing into the US") -- they're saying before that point, on the journey. Such as crossing from Guatemala into Mexico.

"The Current" -- CBC report

I agree with your clarification.. it's sometimes tough to come up with a title that's not way to long and relay the essence at the same time...Thanks

don't go unarmed, certainly not on such a journey, and certainly not if you are handicapped by size, strength, health concerns, entangled by little kids, etc.

don't go unarmed, certainly not on such a journey, and certainly not if you are handicapped by size, strength, health concerns, entangled by little kids, etc.

You shouldn't even be on this site with your mental handicap, moron.

Forum List

Back