Liberal war on police means more dead

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2016
Liberal democrats can declare another victory as one police officer is killed and three others wounded in separate incidents.

1 Florida police officer killed, 3 others injured in separate shootings

KISSIMMEE, Fla. -- One police officer was killed and three wounded in nighttime shootings in two Florida cities where the officers were responding to suspected drug activity and reports of a suicide attempt, police said Saturday.

One officer was killed and another gravely injured late Friday night in Kissimmee in central Florida just south of the theme park hub of Orlando. The other two officers were injured a couple of hours later in Jacksonville, one of them shot in both hands and the other in the stomach.

It's a civil war, they lose a woman, we lose police.

You really have this all figured out hey, I would suspect most cops are shots by white supremacist, you know the militia types.

Cops do not belong to whatever side your on.

You really have this all figured out hey, I would suspect most cops are shots by white supremacist, you know the militia types.

Who said "What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want them? Now.?

Good question. Who said it? Name, position and level of influence.

Who said it? Asshole.

Liberal democrats can declare another victory as one police officer is killed and three others wounded in separate incidents.

KISSIMMEE, Fla. -- One police officer was killed and three wounded in nighttime shootings in two Florida cities where the officers were responding to suspected drug activity and reports of a suicide attempt, police said Saturday.

One officer was killed and another gravely injured late Friday night in Kissimmee in central Florida just south of the theme park hub of Orlando. The other two officers were injured a couple of hours later in Jacksonville, one of them shot in both hands and the other in the stomach.

It would appear as though you are the heir to the throne of the kingdom of fools.

The Kissimmee shooting related to a suicide call. I will wait for details before tagging the shooters left, right, purple orfrom outer space. Jacksonville law enforcement is under funded, many, of ALL political bents begrudge LE funds. In a large, spread out city like Jax, we get many transients. And the area is poor; I joke I want a wall at the Florida Georgia line, perhaps around the state, to keep out "visiters".

And, democrats encourage killing the police.

As a troll, you will appreciate that your posts here illicit a moment of rage in those of us Democrats who have loved ones who are police officers.

Just for a moment, though. We quickly remember who you are and why your sad existence leads you to say such things. And we almost feel pity.

Last edited:

Good question. Who said it? Name, position and level of influence.

Who said it? Asshole.

More law enforcement are injured and killed from problems in DOMESTIC matters actually. Family fights escalate, police are brought to the scene, one "side" sees favoratism, and BOOM.

Some key findings from this report reveal that calls related to domestic disputes and domesticrelated incidents represented the highest number of fatal types of calls for service and were also the underlying cause of law enforcement fatalities for several other calls for service.

Thank the gun culture. Police are almost never shot and killed in countries with decent gun control. We lose one about ever week.

Forum List

Back