Liberal Reporters Mock Scott Walker Punting Science Questions, But Not Nancy Pelosi

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Yep, those darn liberals are sure two faced.

Liberal Reporters Mock Scott Walker Punting Science Questions But Not Nancy Pelosi

“What is the moral difference between what Dr. Gosnell did to a baby born alive at 23 weeks and aborting her moments before birth?” McCormack asked. “You're probably enjoying that question a lot, I can see you savoring it,” Pelosi said as some among the gathered reporters laughed heartily. She vaguely denounced Gosnell and said “Next question.” It's lame to argue she's not running for president, so it's less important or shocking or "uninformed" than Walker. - See more at: Liberal Reporters Mock Scott Walker Punting Science Questions But Not Nancy Pelosi

I find it crazy she actually supports abortion yet claims her Catholic religion is a shield from these questions.

I find it crazy she actually supports abortion yet claims her Catholic religion is a shield from these questions.

She should be excommunicated but with the Pope the RCC has now she may become a saint.

Nancy Pelosi should be in a padded cell. I can't believe there are people stupid enough to elect her.

Of course, liberals won't mock any other liberal no matter how incredibly stupid they are. They have their marching orders.

The President isn't supposed to be a scientist, he's supposed to be a leader. We have neither right now.

Forum List

Back