Liberal Racists Piling On Carson

The word was ethnic .
Besides the only"reason"that THB and his buddies are defending Carson is to further the illusion of the "big tent and grab some of the black vote.
It's a tactic of desperation.

Actually it is to point out racial bigotry.
Bullshit but you'll stick to that faerie tale as long as you think you get any traction with it
Using Carson because of his race is racist in the extreme.
The Reich is doing it so they can say this is one of the good ni $$ ers.

Yes. Those that are educated and successful are the ones you hate.
False thanks for proving my statement correct even if by accident.
You unwittingly just admitted that Carson is a ni&&er and as long as he toes your imaginary line you'll be white enough to overlook that accident of birth.

Of course you overlook the fact that I was describing your racial bigotry. Nice try.
You never answered my question. Why did you say it was racist to call Carson an uncle tom?

Bullshit but you'll stick to that faerie tale as long as you think you get any traction with it

You unwittingly just admitted that Carson is a ni&&er and as long as he toes your imaginary line you'll be white enough to overlook that accident of birth.

Of course you overlook the fact that I was describing your racial bigotry. Nice try.
You never answered my question. Why did you say it was racist to call Carson an uncle tom?

I've answered it ten times. It is an ethnic slur therefore a racist slur. Get off it. It is a derogatory and biased slur at any Black man.

I've answered it ten times. It is an ethnic slur therefore a racist slur. Get off it. It is a derogatory and biased slur at any Black man.
No I wont get off it. I want a explanation if you can provide one. You've never answered it. Ethnic has nothing to do with racist. "Derogatory" is not racist. You have to believe one race is superior in order to be a racist. Where does the term "uncle tom" point to the superiority of one race over the other?

No I wont get off it. I want a explanation if you can provide one. You've never answered it. Ethnic has nothing to do with racist. "Derogatory" is not racist. You have to believe one race is superior in order to be a racist. Where does the term "uncle tom" point to the superiority of one race over the other?

That is your definition - not mine. The term means exactly what you claim though. When you refer to a Black man as being an "Uncle Tom", you are inferring that you are superior to him.

The word was ethnic .
Besides the only"reason"that THB and his buddies are defending Carson is to further the illusion of the "big tent and grab some of the black vote.
It's a tactic of desperation.

You were attempting to and are failing as there is no racism or bigotry in me unlike yourself I don't make value judgments on skin pigment.
Btw racism and bigotry are two separate things and I'm neither dispite your delusional wish.

You were attempting to and are failing as there is no racism or bigotry in me unlike yourself I don't make value judgments on skin pigment.
Btw racism and bigotry are two separate things and I'm neither dispite your delusional wish.

Yes you are. You just want to deny it and sweep it under the rug. I knw better. You've been exposed.

Yes you are. You just want to deny it and sweep it under the rug. I knw better. You've been exposed.
Oh no not the you're exposed ploy again!
Thb's wall of rationalizing is falling apart.

I love how the white cross groveling racist savages are crying racism

I love how the white cross groveling racist savages are crying racism

Uh Oh! One of those Black Panthers has shown up. Talk about a racist pile of dung!!

That is your definition - not mine. The term means exactly what you claim though. When you refer to a Black man as being an "Uncle Tom", you are inferring that you are superior to him.
You dont get to make up your own definitions if you wish to converse with other people that speak that language. You at least have to warn me that you are changing the dictionary before I accept your opinion as valid.

I am superior to him but we are the same race. That pretty much kills your illogical argument doesn't it?

You dont get to make up your own definitions if you wish to converse with other people that speak that language. You at least have to warn me that you are changing the dictionary before I accept your argument as valid.

I am superior to him but we are the same race. That pretty much kills your back pedaling argument doesn't it?

Actually, I can do whatever I want whenever I want. You Black Lives Matter scumbags don't threaten me in the least. Racist bigot.

You dont get to make up your own definitions if you wish to converse with other people that speak that language. You at least have to warn me that you are changing the dictionary before I accept your argument as valid.

I am superior to him but we are the same race. That pretty much kills your back pedaling argument doesn't it?

Actually, I can do whatever I want whenever I want. You Black Lives Matter scumbags don't threaten me in the least. Racist bigot.
I think you are embarrassed that you didnt know what racist meant. Its ok but just realize I know.

You want more? He compared Obamacare to slavery, making him an idiot as well, let alone a race traitor by minimizing slavery.

Thank you you Left Wing racial bigot for proving my point for me. You are a true gift.
I'm a bigot because Ben Carson said something? You should buy a dictionary.

No. You were a bigot long before Ben Carson came on the scene. Live with it.
No, he's the only black person that I've ever disliked. And it's not because he's black.
Are you sure that YOU'RE not the racial bigot?

The reason you dislike him is because he's an EDUCATED and SUCCESSFUL BLACK man and running on a REPUBLICAN ticket. You're a racist bigot. Live with it.
Do you often make up other posters' positions...telling them what they believe even tho they say that's not it? What's it like to go around telling everyone what THEY believe?

So...now we are getting to the crux of the matter. You don't like the concept of "Black Lives Matter".

Thank you you Left Wing racial bigot for proving my point for me. You are a true gift.

No, he's the only black person that I've ever disliked. And it's not because he's black.

The reason you dislike him is because he's an EDUCATED and SUCCESSFUL BLACK man and running on a REPUBLICAN ticket. You're a racist bigot. Live with it.
Do you often make up other posters' positions...telling them what they believe even tho they say that's not it? What's it like to go around telling everyone what THEY believe?
For THB on the internet immensely satisfying. In person excruciatingly terrifying.

Feels great. Feels like power. Both Trump and I enjoy the feeling. It's a superiority complex we posses.

For THB on the internet immensely satisfying. In person excruciatingly terrifying.

Yes indeed. People like me terrify you. Donald Trump terrifies you as does Ben Carson. People like us are your worse nightmare.

So...now we are getting to the crux of the matter. You don't like the concept of "Black Lives Matter".

No. I prefer the concept that ALL lives Matter. Ever heard of that concept?

No. I prefer the concept that ALL lives Matter. Ever heard of that concept?
So, let me ask...by saying Black Lives Matter, that somehow sticks in your throat? Is there something in the phrase "Black Lives Matter" that somehow excludes other lives?

Forum List

Back