Liberal Protestors Terrorize Trig Palin At Phoenix Rally: Shout "Go Home","You Stink"

Honey, this is a message board.... if people take being called an 'idiot' seriously, then that's their problem.

I differentiate between the left (meaning the fucking morons) and liberals (those who have a left leaning political view). By 'left' I mean the drooling hordes. I've said it numerous times on this board.

Now, on the topic..... It is never acceptable to scream abuse at someone with kids around. That is how I was raised. I would not do it to anyone - even Obama. No matter what the circumstances, you do not scream abuse in front of children.... at least, I don't. And, anyone who thinks it is acceptable should take a long hard look at themselves. I am as entitled to view that behavior as unacceptable as you are to find it acceptable.

CG, wait until you hear the screaming when it's President Palin!. The Left have their panties in a wad because they think Palin should have aborted Trig, as they would have.
You and California Girl should combine forces; a tag-team o' Bubbleheads. The timing (of such a venture) would be more-than-appropriate.

Palin-Debate-Prep.jpg

303.gif

President Palin??? Don't hold your breath. She had no business having a 5th child at age
44. Women all know the risks we take when having a child that late in life. And what happened?? It has down syndrome. What for?? So she can brag about how cool she is for not having an abortion?? Lug him around from city to city trying to show what a great Momn she is?? What happens to him when his parents are gone?? That would drive me crazy. She was selfish to have that baby. And the baby will pay the price.

doesn't matter where this story was on..

You lefties didn't fail and showed your true colors.

You only care for a woman politician and their children when "they think and act like you or have a d after their name". Other than that, if they have their children with them then they, all fair game, as i think someone said. Alll the wailing about, leave the children alone flies right out the window.

Pretty low for you all calling yourselves, compassionate and tolerant human beings.

$dramaqueen.jpg

Doesn't matter where this story was on..

You lefties didn't fail and showed your TRUE colors.

You ONLY care for a Woman politician and their children when "they think and act like you or have a D after their name". other than that, if they have their children with them then they, ALL FAIR GAME, as I think someone said. Alll the wailing about, Leave the children alone flies right out the window.

pretty low for you all calling yourselves, compassionate and tolerant human beings.

You, of all people, making that claim. If this had been a story about a Democratic woman and her kid,

you have been in here with your usual sneering and yawning and chiding the liberals for getting their panties in a bunch.

Do you realize you leave a trail of evidence here every time you post? Or are you so out of it that you don't even care how foolish you look?

LOL, hit a nerve?

It should have. It describes you exactly right.

CG, wait until you hear the screaming when it's President Palin!. The Left have their panties in a wad because they think Palin should have aborted Trig, as they would have.
You and California Girl should combine forces; a tag-team o' Bubbleheads. The timing (of such a venture) would be more-than-appropriate.

Palin-Debate-Prep.jpg

303.gif

President Palin??? Don't hold your breath. She had no business having a 5th child at age
44. Women all know the risks we take when having a child that late in life. And what happened?? It has down syndrome. What for?? So she can brag about how cool she is for not having an abortion?? Lug him around from city to city trying to show what a great Momn she is?? What happens to him when his parents are gone?? That would drive me crazy. She was selfish to have that baby. And the baby will pay the price.

Sometimes you play the cards that life deals you. I doubt if she planned to have a Downs syndrome baby, sometimes you just get pregnant.
At her age, there is no doubt she was tested and knew the child had Downs. Abortion would have been an easy out and as much as I don't respect Sarah Palin, I respect her decision to have the baby

That's all they have left as a defense deflection

Once again, a description of your modus operandi.

Going "B-b-b-b-but DEMOCWATS!!" is a deflection.

And a strawman too.

You really have no idea what logical fallacies are, do you?

You notice how quickly he stopped pushing on the whole "Limbaugh calls Chelsea Clinton the White House Dog" thing?

What a tool.

Palin-Debate-Prep.jpg

303.gif

Sometimes you play the cards that life deals you. I doubt if she planned to have a Downs syndrome baby, sometimes you just get pregnant.
At her age, there is no doubt she was tested and knew the child had Downs. Abortion would have been an easy out and as much as I don't respect Sarah Palin, I respect her decision to have the baby

I think that at that age, women need to be especially careful about getting pregnant. Sometimes the most unselfish thing you can do is to decide not to have a child. If it was an accident, I would never tell anyone to get an abortion. I don't think that I could do it myself. But I do think we have a responsibility to try not to get pregnant after a certain age.

And the way she puts down birth control, I don't think she was careful. We'll probably never know that.

theres no fucking excuse. she probably wants to have 8 kids. pregnancies dont just happen, unless youre either a) a stupid jackass; or b) want to push out as many babies as possible to make yourself fill better about yourself
we live in an age where contraception is not only readily available, but free for those who cant afford it. i dont want to hear about babies being accidents - if you dont want to get pregnant, then use condoms, use the pill, get an iud, dont have sex.
she should fucking know better. and what kind of message does she send to poor and unwed mothers, anyway, who obviously look up to her? how is it a positive thing to do what a rabbit can do? on the bright side, because she's a millionaire, at least her progeny wont go hungry. thats about all that can be said thats positive.

I think that at that age, women need to be especially careful about getting pregnant. Sometimes the most unselfish thing you can do is to decide not to have a child. If it was an accident, I would never tell anyone to get an abortion. I don't think that I could do it myself. But I do think we have a responsibility to try not to get pregnant after a certain age.

And the way she puts down birth control, I don't think she was careful. We'll probably never know that.

I'm not going to interfere with a womans decision to have children. I believe Palin deciding to keep a Downs Syndrome baby shows a lot of courage, not selfishness.
The selfish act would have been to abort the baby for the sake of her career

I'm not going to interfere with a womans decision to have children. I believe Palin deciding to keep a Downs Syndrome baby shows a lot of courage, not selfishness.

The selfish part for me is women getting pregnant when they reach a certain age. I think they are thinking of themselves, and I see that as selfish. And as I said earlier, the child has to pay. Trig breaks my heart, truly. Poor little guy.

The selfish part for me is women getting pregnant when they reach a certain age. I think they are thinking of themselves, and I see that as selfish. And as I said earlier, the child has to pay. Trig breaks my heart, truly. Poor little guy.

Any parent with a Downs Syndrome child would slap you silly

As they should.

Maybe so. But that's how I feel.

As they should.

Mind your business. RW is reasonable and I like him. You're unreasonable and I don't like YOU.

You dont bring an innocent child to keep people from critizing you.

and if she left the kid behind all the time, you would accuse her of being a bad mother.

No, this was discussed a few weeks ago.

When a woman who supposedly believes in family values, ignores what's going on within her own family, you have to question her motives.

During the 2008 election, she had a newborn who was diagnosed with Downs Syndrome, which requires nonstop concentrated care. She had a pregnant teenage daughter, who probably should have been undergoing counseling and life preparation classes, instead of being paraded around like Lady Madonna. If I was a mother of a teenage girl, I would have resented how this seemed to be a lark, rather than a serious family problem that should have been dealt with in private. Perhaps the outcome of the relationship may have been different.

Being a parent is a serious commitment, and should come first before anything else. Palin always seems to put herself first over the rest of the family. Not a great example for future generations. And unfortunately, her daughter is now embarking on the same path.

I see your point but being a parent doesn't mean you have to give up your career even with a Downs child. His father can take him when she is at her rallies. If he can't, she can hire responsible people to be with him at that time then she can carry him around the rest of the day.

Something tells me she carry him that much off camera.

I have enough to criticize Sarah Palin for what she says and does. I consider her family decisions to be off limits. From what I can tell, she appears to be a decent loving mother. I will leave it at that

Palin-Debate-Prep.jpg

303.gif

lol, she HAS NO BUSSINESS having a child at 44..
U sound like you would do well living in China, you could help ENFORCE their one child policy and force women to have abortions.

Last edited:
Palin's decision to have another child and keep a child she knew would have Downs Syndrome was her decision to make.

Forum List

Back