Liberal Protestors Terrorize Trig Palin At Phoenix Rally: Shout "Go Home","You Stink"

To all the liberals that are defending the filth that screamed at Palins kid

Thank you for showing, once again, that you are all scum.

We are waiting for credible evidence that it even happened.

Although I agree that it probably never happened. It would be a good thing to see those who hate Palin state that the actions are not acceptable.

I do not believe Trig should have been there. I do believe that Palin uses him for political advantages, whether that is as a shield or to stir up her supporters or both is immaterial. Trig does not belong in the middle of the action. No child should be there. It is not necessary for him to be there.

It would be nice to see liberals stand up for what is right in this case and that would be that the behavior of this crowd (whether or not it is hypothetical) is not acceptable. And that is true no matter who the politician is and the makeup of the crowd i.e. conservative or liberal.

Immie

Who gives a shit what you think? She has a right to take her kids with her on the road...shit when she doesn't you should hear your lunatic counterparts rave about her being an absentee mom. I think it comes down to this: liberal progressives don't believe women should be allowed to participate politically. Unless they're liberal progressives, that is. If they participate in any other manner, then they are behaving inappropriately and are "bad mothers".

The whole idea that you think it's any of your business whether or not she takes her kids with her when she travels is indicative of the elitist, oppressive mindset of the left.

Although I agree that it probably never happened. It would be a good thing to see those who hate Palin state that the actions are not acceptable.

I do not believe Trig should have been there. I do believe that Palin uses him for political advantages, whether that is as a shield or to stir up her supporters or both is immaterial. Trig does not belong in the middle of the action. No child should be there. It is not necessary for him to be there.

It would be nice to see liberals stand up for what is right in this case and that would be that the behavior of this crowd (whether or not it is hypothetical) is not acceptable. And that is true no matter who the politician is and the makeup of the crowd i.e. conservative or liberal.

Immie

Who gives a shit what you think? She has a right to take her kids with her on the road...shit when she doesn't you should hear your lunatic counterparts rave about her being an absentee mom. I think it comes down to this: liberal progressives don't believe women should be allowed to participate politically. Unless they're liberal progressives, that is. If they participate in any other manner, then they are behaving inappropriately and are "bad mothers".

The whole idea that you think it's any of your business whether or not she takes her kids with her when she travels is indicative of the elitist, oppressive mindset of the left.

Blah, Blah, Blah!

I'm no closer to the left than you are Allie.

And much more sane, if you think she is not using him as a shield.

And by the way, it seems that people do care what posters think. That is why we come here in the first place unless, we are just trolling, we come to share our own opinions and read the opinions of others.

Are you trolling, this morning?

Immie

Last edited:

Immie

Blah, Blah, Blah!

And by the way, it seems that people do care what posters think. That is why we come here in the first place unless, we are just trolling, we come to share our own opinions and read the opinions of others.

Immie

I think it shows no class for people to scream at a public figure in front of their children. A line has to be drawn somewhere.
However, if there is such a line, then candidates should refrain from making political attacks against their opponents while their children are present.

To all the liberals that are defending the filth that screamed at Palins kid

Thank you for showing, once again, that you are all scum.

Immie

Thanks,

Can you find a list of any politicians that don't have thier family around while they are out stumping?

And we both know that if she left him behind that the libs would call her a bad mother for doing so.

Immie

Thanks,

Can you find a list of any politicians that don't have thier family around while they are out stumping?

And we both know that if she left him behind that the libs would call her a bad mother for doing so.

The only difference is that if you are holding your child while you call your opponent every name in the book, you do not have a right to say "How dare you call me names in front of my child" if they reciprocate

If you have your children on the campaign your speeches should be on what you plan to do and what your record is. If your speech turns into a political attack you should be prepared to be attacked back

Last edited:

Immie

Thanks,

No, I can't think of any politician that leaves their children home while stumping and I don't expect her to leave Trig home either. However, she does not need to bring him on stage with her. He is two years old for crying out loud. Too young, in my humble opinion to be out in a crowd of screaming maniacs.

Also, I cannot think of any politicians that runs their two year old out into a fray like that. They may bring the two year old out on the stage following being nominated, but not out into the middle of a bunch of screaming maniacs that hate the politician.

Yes, there are some liberals (quite a few probably) that would call her a bad mother for leaving her child at home. For one thing, I would not suggest she leave him at home. That does not mean I think she needs to run him through a gauntlet of people that hate her.

I don't think she is a bad mother in any case. However, I do believe she is using him.

Immie

Immie

Blah, Blah, Blah!

Immie

Wow, that's a truly enlightening post.
And...using him as a SHIELD? And you think I'm the crazy one.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back