Liberal "protesters" pepper-spray Trump supporters, hitting 8-year-old girl

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
I put "protesters" in quotes because these people clearly weren't trying to offer alternate ideas. They were merely trying to disrupt the rally, keep the Trump people from speaking, and try to fool people into thinking Trump was responsible for their violence. Such rent-a-thugs have regularly been sent into Trump rallies, and praised later by leftist-fanatic groups.

I too am getting tired of the liberals' hate and violence in this country.

---------------------------------------------------

Protesters Pepper Spray Trump Supporters, Hitting 8-Year-Old Girl - Breitbart

Protesters Pepper Spray Trump Supporters, Hitting 8-Year-Old Girl

by Breitbart News27 Apr 20165,060

ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Supporters and opponents of Donald Trump clashed outside City Hall, and five people, including two little girls, were pepper-sprayed by a demonstrator during the heated confrontation, police said.

No serious injuries and no arrests were reported in Tuesday’s clash as about 50 people confronted each other in the Orange County community. Backers waving U.S. flags and pro-Trump signs were met by opponents and a shouting match began before a City Council meeting where an anti-Trump resolution had been proposed that the council eventually chose to take no action on. At one point, an opponent unleashed a hand-held pepper-spray device on the pro-Trump crowd.

Five people, including two girls ages 8 and 11, were exposed to the eye-stinging spray, police Sgt. Daron Wyatt said. Three were treated at the scene by paramedics. The man fled, but police were looking for him, Wyatt said.

The anti-Trump group goaded her and her friends, and one man jumped on one of her friends, she said. “I just think they’re so out of control,” Reedy told the Los Angeles Times. “I’m so sick of the anger in this country.”

ap_ap-photo-1475-e1461770078375-640x480.jpg

Lie and already posted. Ask mods to combine.

FACT is is, Trumpery is getting exactly what he wants and what he demanded.

People punching each other, hating each other, attacking each other.

I say we ARE better than this and we have it within our power to refuse to do what he has ordered.

Even if the scumbag Trumpery does offer (its another lie) to pay your legal bills, doesn't mean you have to attack each other.

As usual, when the usual liberal fanatics can't refute, they lie about their opponent, try to read minds, etc.

These people are SO futile.

I put "protesters" in quotes because these people clearly weren't trying to offer alternate ideas. They were merely trying to disrupt the rally, keep the Trump people from speaking, and try to fool people into thinking Trump was responsible for their violence. Such rent-a-thugs have regularly been sent into Trump rallies, and praised later by leftist-fanatic groups.

---------------------------------------------------

Protesters Pepper Spray Trump Supporters, Hitting 8-Year-Old Girl - Breitbart

Protesters Pepper Spray Trump Supporters, Hitting 8-Year-Old Girl

by Breitbart News27 Apr 20165,060

ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Supporters and opponents of Donald Trump clashed outside City Hall, and five people, including two little girls, were pepper-sprayed by a demonstrator during the heated confrontation, police said.

No serious injuries and no arrests were reported in Tuesday’s clash as about 50 people confronted each other in the Orange County community. Backers waving U.S. flags and pro-Trump signs were met by opponents and a shouting match began before a City Council meeting where an anti-Trump resolution had been proposed that the council eventually chose to take no action on. At one point, an opponent unleashed a hand-held pepper-spray device on the pro-Trump crowd.

Five people, including two girls ages 8 and 11, were exposed to the eye-stinging spray, police Sgt. Daron Wyatt said. Three were treated at the scene by paramedics. The man fled, but police were looking for him, Wyatt said.

The anti-Trump group goaded her and her friends, and one man jumped on one of her friends, she said. “I just think they’re so out of control,” Reedy told the Los Angeles Times. “I’m so sick of the anger in this country.”

ap_ap-photo-1475-e1461770078375-640x480.jpg
Probably a Cruz plant.

Lie and already posted. Ask mods to combine.

I say we ARE better than this and we have it within our power to refuse to do what he has ordered.

Even if the scumbag Trumpery does offer (its another lie) to pay your legal bills, doesn't mean you have to attack each other.

Fact is, Liberals are violent. Liberals believe in violence. See OCCUPY .......rape, murder, throwing shit at police. You Liberals are Violent. Deal with it.

Then stop attacking Trump supporters by taking away our free speech to gather and right to vote because you discriminate like Nazi thugs.

694940094001_4808489260001_e994bc63-6074-40b4-83bb-a54a90418255.jpg

maxresdefault-7.jpg

031916_nycthumb.jpg

Trump%20cancels%20Chicago%20rally%20as%20violence%20breaks%20out20160312041220_2405363_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

trump-protest-2.jpg

526x297-URY.jpg

What does that have to do with the other "protester" pepper-spraying an 8-year-ol girl?
She was sprayed accidentally.
Why are you trying to it more of this than it is.
Besides any parent who brings there kids to a political rally during this election period .
Should be jailed.

Last edited:

Then stop attacking Trump supporters by taking away our free speech to gather and right to vote because you discriminate like Nazi thugs.

694940094001_4808489260001_e994bc63-6074-40b4-83bb-a54a90418255.jpg

maxresdefault-7.jpg

031916_nycthumb.jpg

Trump%20cancels%20Chicago%20rally%20as%20violence%20breaks%20out20160312041220_2405363_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

trump-protest-2.jpg

526x297-URY.jpg
Nobody is taking your rights away if you didn't want protesters than don't go public.
The protesters have just as much right to express their views as you do

Besides you didn't give civil rights supporters that that freedom in the sixties.

They were trying to keep the citizens of Anaheim from attending a city council meeting.

What does that have to do with the other "protester" pepper-spraying an 8-year-ol girl?
Besides any parent who brings there kids to a political rally during this election period .
Should be jailed.
It wasn't a political rally. It was a city council meeting.

Should be jailed.
It wasn't a political rally. It was a city council meeting.
I think we are talking about to separate events

"...the girl appears to hit or push the older man in the head as he is looking away from her."

After alleged groping, teen Trump protester pepper-sprayed by Trump supporter outside Wis. rally
For groping her.
Your point?
Pic or it didnt happen. No, we arent taking a lying liberals word for it. There were plenty of cameras around. Show us the pic or shut up.

Forum List

Back