Liberal policies helping Trump gain more supporters

Thanks liberals. You've been such a big help to Trump as we head into another election year. Keep it up!

---A new Yahoo News/YouGov poll shows that more than 6 in 10 Donald Trump voters (61%) agree that “a group of people in this country are trying to replace native-born Americans with immigrants and people of color who share their political views”---

is that "group of people" democrats? or is it wall st?

seriously. have you ever had an american employee? how satisfied were you with his education? his work ethic? his sobriety? his honesty?

i can understand why so many americans are unemployable. it irritates me to pay one.

The Left's ridiculous commitment to, and enforcement of, PC and Identity Politics played a large role in animating the Right and putting Trump in office in the first place.

But they will not admit it. It's now too central to their worldview.
i generally agree, but since we are diverse we do need to practice common courtesy, (which the right calls "political correctness") in order to "ensure domestic tranguility ..."

i generally agree, but since we are diverse we do need to practice common courtesy, (which the right calls "political correctness") in order to "ensure domestic tranguility ..."
Sure. You'd like to think that Americans are decent and civil creatures across the board. The line was crossed by many on the Left, though, when it morphed from practicing and promoting common courtesy to enforcing it, to attacking and punishing those who don't live up to it. And they decide if people don't live up to it.

That's where it went off the rails. That's where the Left went too far, and still is. And it's also one of the primary factors that Trump tapped into and made him so successful. Now their culture and impulse is to go in EXACTLY the OPPOSITE direction of PC, and they're massively overdoing it. They're celebrating it. They have no interest in moderation now, even when it comes to courtesy and decency.

So in that way, the Left played a role in his win. And beyond.

Sure. You'd like to think that Americans are decent and civil creatures across the board. The line was crossed by many on the Left, though, when it morphed from practicing and promoting common courtesy to enforcing it, to attacking and punishing those who don't live up to it. And they decided if people didn't live up to it.

That's where it went off the rails. That's where the Left went too far, and still is. And it's also one of the primary factors that Trump tapped into and made him so successful. Now their culture and impulse is to go in EXACTLY the OPPOSITE direction of PC, and they're massively overdoing it. They have no interest in moderation now.

So in that way, the Left played a role in his win. And beyond.
no doubt you are correct, but i don't know if "political correctness" has ever been "enforced," i'm more for encouraging and incentivizing.the maga masses to accept reality, not outraging them to grasp at the illusion of a glorious past when only white christian males had rights.

no doubt you are correct, but i don't know if "political correctness" has ever been "enforced," i'm more for encouraging and incentivizing.the maga masses to accept reality, not outraging them to grasp at the illusion of a glorious past when only white christian males had rights.
I saw something three or four years ago that was chilling. The person was saying that it has been so long that we communicated like normal, intelligent, decent, honest adults that we may have lost the capacity to do so. Like a muscle, use it or lose it.

I think about that a lot.

Forum List

Back