Liberal policies helping Trump gain more supporters

What, just 6/10 "Trump Voters"
Shouldn't it be 10/10 "trump voters"

Is trump losing it.
40% of "Trump Voters" don't agree with trump.
Sounds like trouble for trump.
/----/ I guess that blows your "Trump Supporters are a Cult" rant out of the water.

I saw something three or four years ago that was chilling. The person was saying that it has been so long that we communicated like normal, intelligent, decent, honest adults that we may have lost the capacity to do so. Like a muscle, use it or lose it.

I think about that a lot.
part of it is we no longer speak a common language, addressed in genesis chapter 11 better than i ever could.

we use the same words and phrases, but to me "political correctness," is just the day to day self censorship required for a peaceful society, not some evil "cultural marxist" plot to dilute the precious bodily fluids of conservative americans.

part of it is we no longer speak a common language, addressed in genesis chapter 11 better than i ever could.

we use the same words and phrases, but to me "political correctness," is just the day to day self censorship required for a peaceful society, not some evil "cultural marxist" plot to dilute the precious bodily fluids of conservative americans.
Well, they're so given to comical hyperbole at this point that they're an example of the problem. We can't communicate when virtually everything is being blown wildly out of proportion.

when the peoples temple proved harmful to its followers it lost adherants. some maga supporters are smart enough to recognize their mistake
/----/ It's so cute when you scream at the moon in desperation.
This is an important poll for two reasons…

The first is that back in November, just one month ago, this same pollster had Trump four points behind Hunter’s Dad: 42 percent to 46 percent.

Secondly, of late, Rasmussen has been one of Joe Biden’s rare polling bright spots. In their daily tracking poll of his approval rating, Biden tends to poll better with Rasmussen than with other polling firms. This is especially ironic because Democrats and the corporate media have been attacking Rasmussen for its non-existent “right-wing polling bias” for years.

/----/ It's so cute when you scream at the moon in desperation.
This is an important poll for two reasons…

The first is that back in November, just one month ago, this same pollster had Trump four points behind Hunter’s Dad: 42 percent to 46 percent.

Secondly, of late, Rasmussen has been one of Joe Biden’s rare polling bright spots. In their daily tracking poll of his approval rating, Biden tends to poll better with Rasmussen than with other polling firms. This is especially ironic because Democrats and the corporate media have been attacking Rasmussen for its non-existent “right-wing polling bias” for years.

we shall see. is trump the most effective leader to enact the policies you want, and i would not mind seeing one or two of the policies (rather than attitudes ) you expect after the 24 election.

we shall see. is trump the most effective leader to enact the policies you want, and i would not mind seeing one or two of the policies (rather than attitudes ) you expect after the 24 election.
/----/ As Trump's numbers surge, expect more indictments.

has nothing to do with "numbers."

"as more crimes are uncovered expect many more indictments" is more accurate.
/------/ OOOPSIE
1702671339061.png

Forum List

Back