Liberal Lies About Homeschooling

Is there a difference between those labeled home-schooled and what those that at one time were called school dropouts?

Not necessarily. Both of my sons dropped out of high school. Well, one dropped out of Jr. High. :) The other made it to 9th grade.

Is there a difference between those labeled home-schooled and what those that at one time were called school dropouts?

Not necessarily. Both of my sons dropped out of high school. Well, one dropped out of Jr. High. :) The other made it to 9th grade.

Damn, I dropped at the end of the ninth grade myself, but now after all these years I find my real label was not school drop-out but home schooled. What a difference. I also have read that we home schooled rate high on tests, creativity, and are all round good fellows.
It is bonanza for schools also, my high school had a 75% dropout rate, that's all changed, my old school can now claim a 75% home-school preparation.

Damn, I dropped at the end of the ninth grade myself, but now after all these years I find my real label was not school drop-out but home schooled. What a difference. I also have read that we home schooled rate high on tests, creativity, and are all round good fellows.
It is bonanza for schools also, my high school had a 75% dropout rate, that's all changed, my old school can now claim a 75% home-school preparation.

Hehe.. I suppose. My kids were very motivated and had their own ideas on how they wanted their education to proceed. Obviously, I had final say and kept an eye on them, but it took very little prodding on my part. Also obviously, I was lucky. I certainly wouldn't recommend that approach in most cases.

Liberal Lies About Homeschooling

Written on Wednesday, May 23, 2012
by David L. Goetsch

Parents send their children to school to be educated, not indoctrinated. This fact, more than any other, is what fuels the homeschooling movement in America.
We already know that paranoid conspiracy theories are the cause of most home schooling. What's your point?

Hehe.. I suppose. My kids were very motivated and had their own ideas on how they wanted their education to proceed. Obviously, I had final say and kept an eye on them, but it took very little prodding on my part. Also obviously, I was lucky. I certainly wouldn't recommend that approach in most cases.

You probably did more to foster their independence in educational pursuits than you know.

My folks were similarly lucky with me and my three siblings. We hardly ever had to be forced to do our homework. When I was in the 8th grade I was the one who brought up the idea of going to a private high school.

Last edited:
Homeschool parents are involved in much more indoctrination than public schools

The definition of indoctrination:

in·doc·tri·nate transitive verb \in-ˈdäk-trə-ˌnāt\

1: to instruct especially in fundamentals or rudiments : teach

2: to imbue with a usually partisan or sectarian opinion, point of view, or principle
— in·doc·tri·na·tion noun
— in·doc·tri·na·tor noun

Indoctrinate - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Since it is a parents job to "instruct especially in fundamentals or rudiments", I would say that this is not only acceptable, it's the bear-minimum requirement of any decent parent.

Not so much with government...

I choose this one

2: to imbue with a usually partisan or sectarian opinion, point of view, or principle

Yes, it is the parents job. Some do it better than others. Some parents expose their children to multiple views, multiple cultures, multiple religions,multiple economic conditions, multiple races. Other parents are terrified of the real world. Afraid their children may learn things contrary to what they perceive the world to be....GASP

We call those parents Homeschoolers

Sorry, only liberals do that to their children (after all, it's impossible to become a liberal unless you were brainwashed as a young child - otherwise the facts lead you to conservatism).

But, in any case, that is NONE of your business. If a parent wants to expose their child to only a single point of view, a single culture, a single religion, etc. - that is their prerogative. You need to stop playing communist dictator and worry about yourself.

Homeschool parents are involved in much more indoctrination than public schools

— in·doc·tri·na·tor noun

Since it is a parents job to "instruct especially in fundamentals or rudiments", I would say that this is not only acceptable, it's the bear-minimum requirement of any decent parent.

I choose this one

Yes, it is the parents job. Some do it better than others. Some parents expose their children to multiple views, multiple cultures, multiple religions,multiple economic conditions, multiple races. Other parents are terrified of the real world. Afraid their children may learn things contrary to what they perceive the world to be....GASP

Wow RW - you are really on the wrong side of the facts (again):

“A recent study shows that homeschooled kids score almost twice as high on exams as public school students. Other studies show that homeschooled kids score 72 points higher than the national average on SAT exams.15

Homeschoolers are more likely to attend college, are more likely to graduate, and have higher college GPAs (Grade Point Averages) than other students.16

The old wives’ tale spread by the teachers’ unions (who are afraid of competition) is that homeschoolers are not “socialized.” Well, the facts are in. Homeschoolers are almost twice as involved in their local community or church as public school students, and almost three times as involved in politics.17

Homeschooled children also have far fewer behavioral problems.”

Excerpt From: Wayne Allyn Root. “The Ultimate Obama Survival Guide.” Regnery Publishing, 2013-03-26. iBooks.
This material may be protected by copyright.

Check out this book on the iBookstore: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/ultimate-obama-survival-guide/id601965000?mt=11

Isn't it funny how the wing-nuts are freaking out about this subject? Why would you care if someone else decides to home school their child? In fact, you would think that would be largely celebrated by libtards since it would mean smaller classes and more money/resources per child. The very utopia they dream of....

Could it be they realize without indoctrination at a young age, their entire party (hell, their entire ideology) is doomed? :eusa_whistle:

“So why does the media bend over backward to try to smear homeschooling? Is it possible that the success of homeschooling threatens the liberal establishment? Is it possible that teachers’ unions believe that if more citizens are exposed to the success of homeschooling, parents might be emboldened to take their children out of failing public schools? Are they afraid that the success of homeschooling might lead to lower funding for failing public education, weaker teachers’ unions, and even a national push for school choice?”

“Homeschooling worked for our family because we took the best of education—dedicated parents and professional educators—and eliminated the worst—unions and government bureaucrats.”

Excerpt From: Wayne Allyn Root. “The Ultimate Obama Survival Guide.” Regnery Publishing, 2013-03-26. iBooks.

Check out this book on the iBookstore: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/ultimate-obama-survival-guide/id601965000?mt=11

— in·doc·tri·na·tor noun

I choose this one

“A recent study shows that homeschooled kids score almost twice as high on exams as public school students. Other studies show that homeschooled kids score 72 points higher than the national average on SAT exams.15

Homeschoolers are more likely to attend college, are more likely to graduate, and have higher college GPAs (Grade Point Averages) than other students.16

The old wives’ tale spread by the teachers’ unions (who are afraid of competition) is that homeschoolers are not “socialized.” Well, the facts are in. Homeschoolers are almost twice as involved in their local community or church as public school students, and almost three times as involved in politics.17

It's pretty obvious that every parent who home-schools has a keen interest in their child's education (and surely not every home-school parent teaches mythology in the place of science). It is also obvious that many parents of those publicly educated are not as keenly interested in their children's education, or work 2 and 3 jobs, etc (though some clearly do take an active role)

If you were to compare apples to apples, you might have an argument. But clearly, no such comparison is taking place.

Justification for Homeschooling

1 Too many blacks in public school
2. Too many Mexicans
3. Too many Jews
4. Too many Libruls
5. Evolution
6. Too many poor kids
7 I care about my kids education

2. Too many Mexicans
3. Too many Jews
4. Too many Libruls
5. Evolution
6. Too many poor kids

Wow - this really illustrates RW's way of thinking. Like a typical libtard, he is one racist bigot!

2. Too many Mexicans
3. Too many Jews
4. Too many Libruls
5. Evolution
6. Too many poor kids

Wow - this really illustrates RW's way of thinking. Like a typical libtard, he is one racist bigot!

One only has to look at the children that homeschool kids are allowed to associate with

I choose this one

It's pretty obvious that every parent who home-schools has a keen interest in their child's education (and surely not every home-school parent teaches mythology in the place of science). It is also obvious that many parents of those publicly educated are not as keenly interested in their children's education, or work 2 and 3 jobs, etc (though some clearly do take an active role)

If you were to compare apples to apples, you might have an argument. But clearly, no such comparison is taking place.

You can dance all you want monkey - the numbers speak for themselves. Your point doesn't change the reality that home-schooled students perform exponentially better in all aspects of life (not just in the classroom). And isn't that all that matters?

Oh wait, no. That's right, you're a libtard. Which means all that matters to you is government control and supporting unions. Fuck the children, right? (Which is a theme with you people - saying as many children die every year in automobiles and not one of you says shit about banning cars).

2. Too many Mexicans
3. Too many Jews
4. Too many Libruls
5. Evolution
6. Too many poor kids

One only has to look at the children that homeschool kids are allowed to associate with

Really? And how many home-schooled children do you know? Oh that's right, none. You exposed your own racist way of thinking RW. It's too late...

reasons for:

1.public school material is often presented to reach the lowest common denominator and at a slower pace
2. students learn bad habits from those with poor behavior in public schools
3. bullying
4. bus commutes
5. lower student to teacher ratio
6. ability to more easily target weaknesses/customize

reasons against

1. parents are often not experienced or even good teachers
2. students do not learn to deal with large groups of diverse students.
3. someone needs to stay home instead of earning an income
4. parents do not often understand state standards needed to pass end of year tests

Really? And how many home-schooled children do you know? Oh that's right, none. You exposed your own racist way of thinking RW. It's too late...

I've known a handful

They were all religious fundamentalists who were afraid the public schools would corrupt their children and teach "evolution"

When I grew up we didn't have home schooling but we did have Catholic Schools. The parents would all swear they were doing it to gain a good Catholic eduaction. The kids would tell us their parents sent them to Catholic School because there were too many blacks in my school

I've known a handful

They were all religious fundamentalists who were afraid the public schools would corrupt their children and teach "evolution"

When I grew up we didn't have home schooling but we did have Catholic Schools. The parents would all swear they were doing it to gain a good Catholic eduaction. The kids would tell us their parents sent them to Catholic School because there were too many blacks in my school

or they knew that some of the students were trouble making thugs and felt that the environment would hinder their child's education and endanger their safety

I've known a handful

or they knew that some of the students were trouble making thugs and felt that the environment would hinder their child's education and endanger their safety

No, they were not thugs.........just black

I've known a handful

No, they were not thugs.........just black

you are not playing with a full deck

you ran out of race cards long ago

Forum List

Back