Constitutional Rights Under Attack

There are no absolute rights, all rights have restrictions, including classrooms. If the teacher belongs to a union the union will stand up for his rights.

There are no absolute rights, all rights have restrictions, including classrooms. If the teacher belongs to a union the union will stand up for his rights.

Did you read the article? His rights as stated by the University were violated BY the University, members of the faculty student organizations and students.

This is not a nebulous claim of " my rights were violated". The school violated its own written policy. They colluded with other faculty students and student organizations to defame and harass and punish someone that did not violate a single policy of the school. They fabricated charges and punished him for those fabricated charges.

They disseminated personal information he was forced to give them for the investigation to faculty and Student organizations.

• Banned

Wrong. We know what our rights are. Peddle that some naive college kid.

Did you read the article? His rights as stated by the University were violated BY the University, members of the faculty student organizations and students.

This is not a nebulous claim of " my rights were violated". The school violated its own written policy. They colluded with other faculty students and student organizations to defame and harass and punish someone that did not violate a single policy of the school. They fabricated charges and punished him for those fabricated charges.

They disseminated personal information he was forced to give them for the investigation to faculty and Student organizations.

Nope didn't read the case, I'm not involved in the case, but I repeat my statement that rights are not absolute, in fact, they have been known to clash with the government's police powers.

• Banned

Nope didn't read the case, I'm not involved in the case, but I repeat my statement that rights are not absolute, in fact, they have been known to clash with the government's police powers.

Read the OP before you tell us what it says.

Read the OP before you tell us what it says.

At this point, I'm not interested in the details of the case, only that there are limits to our rights, including a teacher's rights in the classroom. I thought it ironic with the antiteacher- union stand of so many on these boards that a union might end up defending the teacher.
So if you have tried the case some posters would be interested in your decision.

Besides having to put up with ignorant union govt indoctrinators bullying our children, we have to put up with ignorant Islamist indoctrinators bullying teachers and violating our right to free speech. The USA is under attack.

Professor Sues Purdue for Violation of his Free Speech Rights on Islam | FrontPage Magazine

I blame the schools, not the Islamicists for trying to get their agenda heard. We've seen the same at Yale, Harvard, and a myriad of state schools. The fault is with the administrations caving to select students and pro-Islamic professors. When they pay through their pockets, they'll be more discerning.

Forum List

Back