Liberal Idiocy Regarding "Science"

SeniorChief_Polock

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2015
Luray, Virginia
The Liberals are always flapping their wings about “science.” And the need for it. And the need to find out what’s in some cave on Uranus at a cost of $3,000,000,000 a year for a ten-year federal contract with a bunch of “scientists.” I don’t really give a fuck what’s in that cave.

Liberals also fail to see how “science” kills the middle class.

Some “scientist” invented an ATM. The middle-class women working as tellers were all replaced by them.

Some “scientist” invents an automated car wash. It used to take six African Americans 45 minutes to wash and vacuum my car. Now, I pay a “kiosk” or some retard working at the car wash. So – how many million African Americans, Mexicans and white filth are out of work – either replaced by a machine or a retard, in the name of “science.”

Think how idiotic you are Liberals.

Damn "scientists" keep inventin' stuff, and stuff. Why create a Mars rover when we can send a Mexican up thar with a shovel and a Ziplock bag?

Alexander Graham Bell destroyed the cup and string industry. :mad:
Yup now they use once mighty strings for freakin' shoes. SHOES!!!

DAMN YOU SCIENCE!

Apparently you missed the point regarding jobs killed.
Fucking idiot.
Can you debate an issue, vs. drooling over yourself ?
Yes we should stop doing science because science is the biggest job killer in history. Correct?

I didn't say that either dipshit. I cited two examples where it kills jobs. Now, an intelligent person (less you) should acknowledge that, and counter the claim with something intelligent. Are you capable of drafting a rebut, vs. blathering bullshit?

Alexander Graham Bell destroyed the cup and string industry. :mad:
Yup now they use once mighty strings for freakin' shoes. SHOES!!!

DAMN YOU SCIENCE!

Apparently you missed the point regarding jobs killed.
Fucking idiot.
Can you debate an issue, vs. drooling over yourself ?
Yes we should stop doing science because science is the biggest job killer in history. Correct?

I didn't say that either dipshit. I cited two examples where it kills jobs. Now, an intelligent person (less you) should acknowledge that, and counter the claim with something intelligent. Are you capable of drafting a rebut, vs. blathering bullshit?
You said science kills jobs, so the logical solution is to never do science again. Right?

The Liberals are always flapping their wings about “science.” And the need for it. And the need to find out what’s in some cave on Uranus at a cost of $3,000,000,000 a year for a ten-year federal contract with a bunch of “scientists.” I don’t really give a fuck what’s in that cave.

Liberals also fail to see how “science” kills the middle class.

Some “scientist” invented an ATM. The middle-class women working as tellers were all replaced by them.

Some “scientist” invents an automated car wash. It used to take six African Americans 45 minutes to wash and vacuum my car. Now, I pay a “kiosk” or some retard working at the car wash. So – how many million African Americans, Mexicans and white filth are out of work – either replaced by a machine or a retard, in the name of “science.”

Think how idiotic you are Liberals.

lol

Here's a site for you, liberal sock.

Young Earth creationism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back