Liberal Idiocy Regarding "Science"

Well, because life has gone extinct at least half a dozen times and we may need to spread if we wish to beat that. Of course this is what is wrong with all conservatives as you trend to think some god is going to protect your sorry ass.

Sorry excuse of a human. lol

Also why not??? Humans have always been about exploration! It is what defines us.

How tolerant you Liberals are of what others believe

And you accuse those people of being "sorry excuses"?

Look in a mirror if you want to gaze on true idiocy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And yet assholes like you attack muslims and extremist muslims that believe just like you. How fucking Tolerant of you. Loser.

Muslims seem to be doing the same things you're bashing Catholics for
Stupid much?
You probably supported the japs and nazis in ww2 right?

I am sure you'd like to burn books and force people to read your goddamn holy book just like the muslims. How can you not see that there's very little difference?

Well you would be wrong
I don't give a fuck what people read or believe
That's your problem - not mine

You believe we shouldn't do science even through our lives are a trillion times easier and more productive for doing so..

things that we will soon be able to do
We could cure cancer
We could fix the heart
We could within the next 30 years make organs
We could extend the life span of humans and maybe even reverse it. Look at my medical thread to understand we're making progress.
We could invent fusion and other energy sources that are better and cheaper for all.
We could end so much suffering be it from hunger or pain
and yes we could go to mars and to other habitual planets. Which would of course make it far harder to kill off humanity.

All this to you isn't worth doing...

How tolerant you Liberals are of what others believe

And you accuse those people of being "sorry excuses"?

Look in a mirror if you want to gaze on true idiocy

And yet assholes like you attack muslims and extremist muslims that believe just like you. How fucking Tolerant of you. Loser.

Muslims seem to be doing the same things you're bashing Catholics for
Stupid much?
You probably supported the japs and nazis in ww2 right?

I am sure you'd like to burn books and force people to read your goddamn holy book just like the muslims. How can you not see that there's very little difference?

Well you would be wrong
I don't give a fuck what people read or believe
That's your problem - not mine

You believe we shouldn't do science even through our lives are a trillion times easier and more productive for doing so..

things that we will soon be able to do
We could cure cancer
We could fix the heart
We could within the next 30 years make organs
We could extend the life span of humans and maybe even reverse it. Look at my medical thread to understand we're making progress.
We could invent fusion and other energy sources that are better and cheaper for all.
We could end so much suffering be it from hunger or pain
and yes we could go to mars and to other habitual planets. Which would of course make it far harder to kill off humanity.

All this to you isn't worth doing...

I never said we should not do science, dingbat.
I simply provided two examples where it has killed middle class jobs.
Do you know how to debate, or are you a career idiot?

Well now, what point were you trying to make? And what kind of money do you think technicians that build, repair, and maintain the machinery that science has created make? Unskilled labour is not going to make middle class incomes now or in the future. If someone chooses to be unskilled, then they are going to have to accept that. On the other hand, those choosing a skill will easily make good middle class incomes.

Forum List

Back