Liberal icon Samantha Bee calls Ivanka a ****

What is that fucking whore's twitter account? She needs to be bombarded with threats from Muslim rape gangs. Excluding the word "threat".

Well isn't THIS an eloquent statement on free expression. Even better than the NFL Fascisti.

Oh do go on, tell us more. :popcorn:
OH you don't recall when that liberal bitch who raised a servered head of The President called for blacks to gang rape Ann Coulter. I think its time to put your sorry ass on ignore. You have nothing to contribute here but hate and bigotry. Bye bye.
And she plagerized that from Sandra Bernhard's stand up routine...where she called for gang rape of Sarah Palin.

Liberals are untalented ,unfunny ***** that rip each other off apparently.

Nah nah nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah

Hey you ... don't be afraid
You were made to go denigrate her
The minute you let it under your skin
Then you begin fake outrage better.

So let it out and let it in
Hey you, begin
You're waiting for some klown to conform with.
Hey, you've got to hide your love away. :)

Nah nah nah -- it's actually Hey, you've got to hide your love away.
You're a Loser and you're not what you appear to be. :)

I read the news today -- oh boy
Four thousand butthurt posts 'bout Sammy Bee
And their fake outrage was quite sad
But I just had to look
I could write a boooook
I'd love to turn ........ them..... off.............

{SFX: fade up sounds of chaos...}

Another anti female post ^^^^

Not surprised at all

Think you mean not literate at all.

Indeed you ain't. That was an ongoing parody. Guess you miss a lot when you've uh, stupid.

What is that fucking whore's twitter account? She needs to be bombarded with threats from Muslim rape gangs. Excluding the word "threat".

Well isn't THIS an eloquent statement on free expression. Even better than the NFL Fascisti.

Oh do go on, tell us more. :popcorn:
OH you don't recall when that liberal bitch who raised a servered head of The President called for blacks to gang rape Ann Coulter. I think its time to put your sorry ass on ignore. You have nothing to contribute here but hate and bigotry. Bye bye.
And she plagerized that from Sandra Bernhard's stand up routine...where she called for gang rape of Sarah Palin.

Liberals are untalented ,unfunny ***** that rip each other off apparently.

Sowwy, never heard of either one. I just know what I read here. And I don't think Avg is "Liberal", especially if he's calling for "She needs to be bombarded with threats from Muslim rape gangs." Although I must say I'm not sure I've ever seen a klown try to tie religion and rape together either.

-- Not to mention, "whore". From the same klown.

Does it need to be a racial slur? Which is worse, being called a C*nt or being called a monkey?

Oh, easily any racist thing...

Let's not forget, the whole FC thing came up when discussing how Trump managed to lose 1500 children. Have we found those kids yet, or are we just going to keep whining about how they called Ivanka a bad word?
Since when do lefties care about children? They have aborted millions of them.

You are one sick puppy if you're trying to correlate a toenail with a fetus. Your shit is also human shit.

If your argument is that a fetus is genetically human, so is a toenail.. and people dispose of both every day.
No, a fetus is a human, with a brain a heart and finger and toe nails. Your shit is just that, human shit. Your life has no more or less value than your shit which, in your case, just might be true but not those of innocents.

Hey, you've got to hide your love away. :)

Nah nah nah -- it's actually Hey, you've got to hide your love away.
You're a Loser and you're not what you appear to be. :)

I read the news today -- oh boy
Four thousand butthurt posts 'bout Sammy Bee
And their fake outrage was quite sad
But I just had to look
I could write a boooook
I'd love to turn ........ them..... off.............

{SFX: fade up sounds of chaos...}

Another anti female post ^^^^

Not surprised at all

Think you mean not literate at all.

Indeed you ain't. That was an ongoing parody. Guess you miss a lot when you've uh, stupid.

No, I think I’m absolutely correct

Forum List

Back