Liberal icon Samantha Bee calls Ivanka a ****

Ugly stuff. But not surprising.

That people are saying bad things about a corrupt family that has hijacked our democracy and is selling our country off to the highest bidder?

Oh, let's bring out the fainting couch for Stormy Mac, he's getting the vapors.

Here's the thing about Ms. Bee. If you watched her show, she actually does bring up a lot of valid points about Trump's corruption and policies. But man, she calls Ivanka the C-word, and you get the vapors.
I have watched her.

She has never brought up a valid point as you claim
She only screams partisan diatribes about trump

A few of her insults were humorous at first but now they are just repetitive and boring .

I think, like most of us already knew, the most telling thing to come from this is that it proves that white liberals don't really find the "C" word offensive and they believe the word serves a useful purpose when they do not get their way...bottom line is that it is not a misogynistic term for them.

Cat Fight!

stock-photo-aggressive-mad-women-fighting-each-other-pulling-hair-two-young-girls-struggling-win-catfight-665609632.jpg

Why should her show be cancelled?

And calling Bee a “Liberal icon” is pretty funny. So is she, but all she has is a little cable show on TBS. Apparently wingnuts see her as a threat.
You are right she is pretty unimportant

But no one sees her as a threat.

I may be wrong but the point is not that she is a threat but that Hollywood is massively two faced.

Any conservative star would have their show cancelled just because of their opinion. For that matter even apolitical stars get blacklisted for wrong think.

The comment about canceling her shows the hypocrisy of the left not a perception of a threat

She is not very funny either

And calling Bee a “Liberal icon” is pretty funny. So is she, but all she has is a little cable show on TBS. Apparently wingnuts see her as a threat.
You are right she is pretty unimportant

But no one sees her as a threat.

I may be wrong but the point is not that she is a threat but that Hollywood is massively two faced.

Any conservative star would have their show cancelled just because of their opinion. For that matter even apolitical stars get blacklisted for wrong think.

The comment about canceling her shows the hypocrisy of the left not a perception of a threat

She is not very funny either
Another brain-dead wingnut. “Conservatives” with TV shows or movies:

Tom Sellick
Chuck Norris
John Walsh
The Rock
Clint Eastwood
Gary Sinise
James Woods
Jon Voight
Arnold
Bruce Willis
Stallone
Sandler
Vince Vaughn
Tim Allen
Kevin Sorbo
Robert Duvall
James Caan
Rob Lowe
Kelsey Grammer
Kurt Russell

There are many more. Your point is bullshit.

A classic ploy of the dishonest. Take a rookie cable TV show host and first pump her up as "Liberal icon". That way by overemphasizing her they try to make the perceived offense sound more egregious, or more association fallacy, or some shit.

a/k/a the Saul Belinsky gambit.

A classic ploy of the dishonest. Take a rookie cable TV show host and first pump her up as "Liberal icon". That way by overemphasizing her they try to make the perceived offense sound more egregious, or more association fallacy, or some shit.

2f8df3c724ac00259a01631082a8713a_featured.jpg

2f8df3c724ac00259a01631082a8713a_featured.jpg

Busted again huh.

Uh Oh. There goes that leftwing name calling again! Harmful. Insensitive. Sure to drive a lot of people out of the party to the GOP side. Not.

How was the Klan meeting tonight? Did you get raided by the FBI again?

Ugly stuff. But not surprising.
That people are saying bad things about a corrupt family that has hijacked our democracy and is selling our country off to the highest bidder?
And just who out there is buying, Joey? I thought that no one even liked Trump? Trump's the guy pulling OUT of every pact and accord, remember? And don't dare claim Russia, remember, even Mueller couldn't find no truth to that pony.
Here's the thing about Ms. Bee. If you watched her show, she actually does bring up a lot of valid points about Trump's corruption and policies. But man, she calls Ivanka the C-word, and you get the vapors.
Actually, I wouldn't begin to even know where to see her, much less want to watch someone with a mouth like that. But I understand it is all your style.

Uh Oh. There goes that leftwing name calling again! Harmful. Insensitive. Sure to drive a lot of people out of the party to the GOP side. Not.

K9's off with his wild name-calling again throwing insults around like there was some actual basis or connection between me and a "klan." I guess that substitutes for any actual factual basis of anything substantive to say. Uh oh, I'm feeling offended by a "republican." Might have to switch parties. Now WHO was it the other day claiming we had to watch that? Oh yeah. The guy going around labeling anyone who betters him as a member of the KKK. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I never see lefties fighting among themselves like this.

And has there been any backlash against Bee by her party telling her to tone it down lest she drive people to the GOP? No! The Left eat up her sort of gutter talk.

Forum List

Back