Liberal hero blind Sheik dies

The Leftist Organisation Human Rights Watch lists many of the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult, they are also concerned about his son, Human Rights Watch are never concerned about the victims of the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult though.

Mohammed Omar Abdel-Rahman (Asadallah)

"In mid-February 2003, Abdel-Rahman, a national of Egypt, was apprehended in Quetta, Pakistan. Abdel-Rahman is the son of Omar Abdel-Rahman (the “blind Sheikh”) and according to the U.S. ran a training camp in Afghanistan prior to September 11, 2001 and had a role in planning the attacks of September 11, 2001. Information from Abdel-Rahman reportedly led to the joint U.S.-Pakistan arrest of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, a detainee who the U.S. government has acknowledged was in the U.S. Secret Detention Program and is presently held at Guantánamo Bay. Reports indicate that Abdel-Rahman was in U.S. custody after his apprehension and that Abdel-Rahman was being questioned by U.S. authorities in early March 2003. On December 5, 2005, ABC News reported that he had been held in a secret U.S. detention facility in Poland.9 On July 19, 2006 his name was included in the “Terrorists No Longer a Threat” List. No other information about Abdel-Rahman’s fate has been released by the U.S. government, and his whereabouts remain unknown." .

Off the Record: U.S. Responsibility for Enforced Disappearances in the “War on Terror”: List of Detainees

Please tell me he suffered a slow, agonizing death.

he did-----the muzzie dog------who licked the ass of AL NABI KANZEER---was a diabetic and rotted from the gangrenous toes up. The bad news is that the prison
guards had to tolerate the stench and his MEDICAL CARE--cost a fortune

he did-----the muzzie dog------who licked the ass of AL NABI KANZEER---was a diabetic and rotted from the gangrenous toes up. The bad news is that the prison
And now, if we're to believe many Christian cults (I don't), he's being burned alive for all eternity (ISIS loved that brand of torture).

"Funny" is the closest I could come to "this makes me grin from ear to ear")

Liberal Clinton got the blind sheik
Liberal Obama got bin Laden

Conservatives just pout

Not a liberal hero...in fact, it was a liberal President who caught him and put him away....just like another liberal President caught and killed OBL. GOP Presidents? Not so much.

Since we know Bill Clinton got paid money (pay to play) from the Saudis and mysteriously let Bin Laden flee his grip in 1998 then claiming Obama caught a man who should have been in custody before 911 is like praising Kennedy for avoiding conflict with Russia over the Cuba crisis he started in the first place.
Besides the media said the INITIAL act of attacking the Al Queda stockpiles and KILLING most of the command sending bin laden to flee without his authority, network, and power WAS A TOTAL GAME CHANGER and that was done on Bush's watch with help from the British military and a little birdie who told them where to look. :)
It's just like a Dem to take credit for something they fought against doing and placing themselves above the source.

Liberal Clinton got the blind sheik
Liberal Obama got bin Laden

Conservatives just pout

Are you meaning to tell us Clinton forced his attorney general to prosecute the blind shit? As you know that's against the law. I think we should look into this. I'll have my secretary fax your secretary the paperwork, RW Mcquarters rightwinger

He's muslim so he's a victim

Yep. You're still an idiot.
You couldn't even dispute my post but you call me the idiot?
You don't even know how stupid you make yourself look.

Dispute your post? Your mindless drivel doesn't need disputing. Saying liberals support terrorists is just nuts.
Show me where they don't. Dems support and encourage unvetted muslim immigrants.

How is this guy a liberal hero? We're a bunch of atheists, remember?

You conservatives are the religious fanatics so he is definitely one of yours.

Forum List

Back