Liberal hero blind Sheik dies

Show me where they don't. Dems support and encourage unvetted muslim immigrants.

Where did you hear that? Alex Jones?
I don't know a thing about Alex Jones and I'm sure you don't either.
I base my post on Democrats who oppose trump's extra vetting of refugees from terrorist regions. Dems are obviously OK with Muslim terrorists.

You said unvetted Muslim immigrants. You ready to admit that lie yet?
If you're against vetting then you support unvetted. Duh.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote. Too stupid.

They are already vetted for 12 to 18 months, dumb ass
How the Refugee Vetting Process Works | The Heritage Foundation
No, they're not, moron. That's what the issue is about. Ask the Europeans about it.

Where did you hear that? Alex Jones?
I base my post on Democrats who oppose trump's extra vetting of refugees from terrorist regions. Dems are obviously OK with Muslim terrorists.

No, they're not, moron. That's what the issue is about. Ask the Europeans about it.

Look dumb ass. We aren't Europe. If you won't even accept a link from the Heritage Foundation showing the exhaustive vetting being done, you just want to stay ignorant.

Untitled11.jpg

Look dumb ass. We aren't Europe. If you won't even accept a link from the Heritage Foundation showing the exhaustive vetting being done, you just want to stay ignorant.
I want to stay safe. When I consider San Bernadino and what's happened in Europe I want to go the extra mile to make sure it's not repeated. To insist on not doing that suggests naivete but in this instance is more in the name of left wing politics and driving a bogus political narrative.

I want to stay safe. When I consider San Bernadino and what's happened in Europe I want to go the extra mile to make sure it's not repeated. To insist on not doing that suggests naivete but in this instance is more in the name of left wing politics and driving a bogus political narrative.

In that case, you just stay right there under your bed where you feel safe. The rest of the world will keep going. Trump is the president, for now, but his crazy isolationist goals will fail.

In that case, you just stay right there under your bed where you feel safe. The rest of the world will keep going. Trump is the president, for now, but his crazy isolationist goals will fail.
You made my point by using the hyperbolic term isolationist. There is nothing isolationist about going the extra step to prevent enemies from infiltrating.

You made my point by using the hyperbolic term isolationist. There is nothing isolationist about going the extra step to prevent enemies from infiltrating.

If you say so. Just stay under that bed till you feel comfortable enough to come out.

If you say so. Just stay under that bed till you feel comfortable enough to come out.
Now you're in exclusively disparagement mode. That means you can't rebut.

You've already made it clear that facts mean nothing to you, even when they come from your Holy of Holies, the Heritage foundation. It's impossible to rebut that kind of determined lunacy, and I'm not going to try. Enjoy your alternate reality.

You've already made it clear that facts mean nothing to you, even when they come from your Holy of Holies, the Heritage foundation. It's impossible to rebut that kind of determined lunacy, and I'm not going to try. Enjoy your alternate reality.
Respond to my post legitimately and analytically and I'll respond back.

Respond to my post legitimately and analytically and I'll respond back.

Can't legitimately and analytically respond to someone like you unless you at least try to accept reality.

Forum List

Back